Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 (598 Views)

Lagos Tax Force Comes For Bovi / Kemi Olunloyo Finally Forgives Davido, Iyabo Ojo & Also Hints On Quitting Journa / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by Biodun556(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2023

Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by Biodun556(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2023
It was said that she deliberately evade tax, wait till notice is served to gain fame
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Iyabo will get a good lawyer and pay the money but u nko, have you paid yours?
GOD that gave you life and resources to enjoy, have you paid HIM by surrending your life to HIm and repenting of those satanic sin and habit.. do it NOW and DM so we can say a short prayer togeda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by Resurrection212: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
36m? She supposed to be in prison by now.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by YouandiAllofus: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Resurrection212:
36m? She supposed to be in prison by now.
How did she manage to acrue such hefty sum of money as tax within a very short time? Does she run a multinational company/ investment? Does she fly around in a private jet? Did she borrow a huge amount from the gov? Maybe we need some more clarity to better understand how such an outrageous amount became tax. But until then, stop the criticism if you have no prof to show for the tax you have paid before.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by sonature1: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
How did they arrive at that outrageous amount?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by pandoragirigory: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2023
ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by HeartlessMan: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2023
If we start taxing oloshos we will generate more this amount per Lekki olosho.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by HappyPagan: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2023
BirtherOfKings:

GOD that gave you life and resources to enjoy, have you paid HIM by surrending your life to HIm and repenting of those satanic sin and habit..
Nobody send am. He died for His sins.. carpenter pikin no suppose run mouth anyhow.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by simpleseyi: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
How did she manage to acrue such hefty sum of money as tax within a very short time? Does she run a multinational company/ investment? Does she fly around in a private jet? Did she borrow a huge amount from the gov? Maybe we need some more clarity to better understand how such an outrageous amount became tax. But until then, stop the criticism if you have no prof to show for the tax you have paid before.

Sex pays. Even me, I still buy Sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by Image123(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2023
HappyPagan:

Nobody send am. He died for His sins.. carpenter pikin no suppose run mouth anyhow.

You didn't need to send your parents to give birth to you before you become responsible.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by HappyPagan: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2023
Image123:

You didn't need to send your parents to give birth to you before you become responsible.
True, I wish your parents had taken that advice.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by Image123(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2023
HappyPagan:

True, I wish your parents had taken that advice.

If wishes were horses muskee, if wishes were horses. God put me here for you you know?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by Dc14(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
HappyPagan:

NAWA
HappyPagan:

NAWA
HappyPagan:

NAWA oOO THIS PEOPLE EHN[b]
HappyPagan:

NAWA
HappyPagan:

NAWA
HappyPagan:

NAWA oOO THIS PEOPLE EHN[/b]
HappyPagan:

NAWA
HappyPagan:

NAWA
HappyPagan:

NAWA oOO THIS PEOPLE EHN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by HappyPagan: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Image123:

If wishes were horses muskee, if wishes were horses. God put me here for you you know?
Cool.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Also Evade 36 million naira Lagos Tax In 2019 by YouandiAllofus: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
simpleseyi:

Sex pays. Even me, I still buy Sex.
grin You mean men are investing in her clitocurrency business? Hmmm i c...

(1) (Reply)

I was a Victim of Davido too, once pregnant for Him,He told me to abort-Chisom / I Chose To Ignoreā€¯- Daniel Regha Snubs Toyin Abraham After She Demanded To See H / Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Birthday 2023.. Kid Musician Rejoice Iwueze Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.