Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Western Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Hypocrisy (480 Views)

Dele Farotimi Speaks On Subjectification Of Truth And Western Hypocrisy / Western Hypocrisy Over Africa / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Hypocrisy by Gyrator: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2023
When African tribes practice female genital mutilation, the west is up to arms calling it evil, barbaric and anti feminists.

But same Western liberals and their woke Jewish infested govt are now promoting genital mutilation all in the name of woke sexual reassignment surgery for people with mental health issues.

1 Like

Re: Western Hypocrisy by Gyrator: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2023
In the west, polygamy is considered a crime unless it involves same sex partners.

In same west , a man can marry another man or even two or three men can cohabitate as partners recognised by the law.

But in Africa, the west frowns their hooked Jew noses on heterosexual polygamy.

Is that not madness ?

1 Like

Re: Western Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2023
This boy,why not read make you no dey embarrass yourself?🤷‍♂️
There's a big difference between female genital mutilation (FGM) and sexual reassignment surgery (SRS)

One, FGM is a harmful, often life-threatening procedure, while SRS is a safe and relatively common medical procedure. FGM is typically performed on girls who are young and often without their consent. It involves the removal of all or part of the clitoris and the labia, which can cause bleeding, infection, and long-term problems with urination and sexual intercourse.
SRS on its own is a surgery that is performed on adults who want to make a permanent change to their sex. It is a safe and effective procedure that has been performed for many years.

Another difference between FGM and SRS is that FGM is a cultural practice, while SRS is a medical procedure. FGM is often done to girls as a way to control their sexuality and ensure that they remain virgins until they are married. It is also seen as a way to preserve the girl’s purity and honor. SRS is a procedure that is performed by a doctor for the purpose of improving the person’s quality of life. It is not done to control someone’s sexuality or to preserve their purity.

In simple words, FGM is a human rights violation, while SRS is not. FGM is a procedure that is performed without the consent of the person who is undergoing it. It is a form of abuse that can have long-term consequences for the health and well-being of the person. SRS is a procedure that is performed with the consent of the person who is undergoing it. It is not in any way an abuse and it does not have long-term consequences for the health and well-being of the person undergoing it.🙄

Take note of the bolded!

3 Likes

Re: Western Hypocrisy by Domi007(f): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is it today your knowing
Re: Western Hypocrisy by kokorokoman: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Domi007:
Is it today your knowing
there is nothing to know there, the op just type rubbish.
Re: Western Hypocrisy by Gyrator: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This boy,why not read make you no dey embarrass yourself?🤷‍♂️
There's a big difference between female genital mutilation (FGM) and sexual reassignment surgery (SRS)

One, FGM is a harmful, often life-threatening procedure, while SRS is a safe and relatively common medical procedure. FGM is typically performed on girls who are young and often without their consent. It involves the removal of all or part of the clitoris and the labia, which can cause bleeding, infection, and long-term problems with urination and sexual intercourse.
SRS on its own is a surgery that is performed on adults who want to make a permanent change to their sex. It is a safe and effective procedure that has been performed for many years.

Another difference between FGM and SRS is that FGM is a cultural practice, while SRS is a medical procedure. FGM is often done to girls as a way to control their sexuality and ensure that they remain virgins until they are married. It is also seen as a way to preserve the girl’s purity and honor. SRS is a procedure that is performed by a doctor for the purpose of improving the person’s quality of life. It is not done to control someone’s sexuality or to preserve their purity.

In simple words, FGM is a human rights violation, while SRS is not. FGM is a procedure that is performed without the consent of the person who is undergoing it. It is a form of abuse that can have long-term consequences for the health and well-being of the person. SRS is a procedure that is performed with the consent of the person who is undergoing it. It is not in any way an abuse and it does not have long-term consequences for the health and well-being of the person undergoing it.🙄

Take note of the bolded!

0koro Jew rat, so SRS that sees to 40% recipients commiting suicide within a year after surgery is safe ?

In your constant attempt to please and side with you Jewish masters, you fools have totally lost it.
Re: Western Hypocrisy by Gyrator: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
kokorokoman:
there is nothing to know there, the op just type rubbish.

0koro ,I part you mutilate your children

Fool
Re: Western Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gyrator:

0koro Jew rat, so SRS that sees to 40% recipients commiting suicide within a year after surgery is safe ?

In your constant attempt to please and side with you Jewish masters, you fools have totally lost it.
With all due respect, Sir. Your thread was about whether it's a crime or not and not why
or what people choose to commit suicide.

Also note that I'm not a Jew! I will be expecting you to bring up a counter argument against my first response. Do not mind my English,it's pretty bad. Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Re: Western Hypocrisy by Gyrator: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

With all due respect, Sir. Your thread was about whether it's a crime or not and not why
or what people choose to commit suicide.

Also note that I'm not a Jew! I will be expecting you to bring up a counter argument against my first response. Do not mind my English,it's pretty bad. Thank you for understanding!

Eat shit

Re: Western Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gyrator:

Eat shit

Again, sweetheart you are missing the point. Your thread was not about "driving people to suicide",rather it was about whether or not it was a crime, which clearly it isn't, and I stated the difference.

One is forcefully, the other is your choice. Do you understand now, love?

1 Like

Re: Western Hypocrisy by Gyrator: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Again, sweetheart you are missing the point. Your thread was not about "driving people to suicide",rather it was about whether or not it was a crime, which clearly it isn't, and I stated the difference.

One is forcefully, the other is your choice. Do you understand now, love?

0koro, the thread is supposed to highlight the stupidity of the west who condemn female genital mutilation in Africa but openly promote breast binding, dangerous irreversible hormone therapy and dik chopping as part of affirming Jewish sexual depravity .

Go and chop your dik if you feel it's normal

Fool
Re: Western Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gyrator:

0koro, the thread is supposed to highlight the stupidity of the west who condemn female genital mutilation in Africa but openly promote breast binding, dangerous irreversible hormone therapy and dik chopping as part of affirming Jewish sexual depravity .

Go and chop your dik if you feel it's normal

Fool
Love, if you read my initial post you would understand better. There's a big difference between female gender mutilation and sexual reassignment!

1 Like

Re: Western Hypocrisy by Gyrator: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Love, if you read my initial post you would understand better. There's a big difference between female gender mutilation and sexual reassignment!

Go and cut your dik off for your Jewish masters.

0koro eunuch
Re: Western Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gyrator:

0koro eunuch
Okay, love! kiss
Re: Western Hypocrisy by BloomingDale(f): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gyrator:

0koro eunuch

😀😀😀

(1) (Reply)

Case Brought By Oguntoyinbo Grossly Incompetent, Lacks Merit- Appeal Court / Warning To and his fellow Simon Ekpa disciples / Greatest Crime Of Pres. Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.