Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Untold Secret To Be A Life Breathing Cash Machine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Untold Secret To Be A Life Breathing Cash Machine (147 Views)

The Untold Secret Of Making Money Online / The Untold Stories Of Nigerians Seeking Work In Libya. So Unfortunate! / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Secret To Be A Life Breathing Cash Machine by EgentiBenedict0(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Do you know that as at 2023, Nigeria constitute nearly 12percent of the world population living in poverty, this statistics was reached by considering the number of persons that can afford to spend 1.9 dollars(1500 naira) a day. I want you to think for a second and ask yourself if you can comfortably spend 1500 naira a day for one month, if your answer is no then you are among Nigeria’s poor population.

Do you also know that the 2 primary difference between a Wealthy Person and a Poor Person is
How they manage fear:"The Philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: The rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left that is if anything is left"
Information: You may be surprised to know that the rich does not really do as much work as you do but they earn crazy income daily. This is because they are financially enlightened and they understand how money works.

My Name is Egenti Benedict, friends and business associates call me Bennyking. I'm a Digital Creator and an Internet Marketer. I help young persons make money online using their smartphone.
A few years ago I was what you would consider normal. I had a decent job that paid poorly, a one bedroom apartment, and I was clueless on how to improve my finances. On the surface I appeared to have it all together but deep down I was depressed, broke and hungry for more. I turned my financial life around when I stumbled upon a Business Model which I love to show interested persons but first let's talk about why you are broke because for you to understand your destination you need to understand where you are
• These are 8 reasons why you are broke;
• You are unemployed and depressed
• You are lazy mentally, hence you don’t have clearly defined financial vision
• You are employed but your salary is unable to solve your financial needs
• You are lazy physically so you keep blaming the government for your money problems
• You've never laid your hands on anything. You are subconsciously waiting for that one moment that will change your life so you are unwilling to endure the discomfort and learn a skill.
• You are waiting for someone to save you. The bitter truth is nobody is coming to save you, humans are wired to give attention to only those that they can get something from.
• You do not understand how money works. Until you understand how money works you will keep working for money and going broke instead of letting money work for you
• You don't make use of opportunities because you feel everyone wants to scam you so you miss life changing opportunities. A wise man once said said" Information Is Power"
• If you fall under one of these categories then worry no more today is the day that will give you purpose and turn your financial story around.

I found out that in this modern age the surest way to become rich is to learn a digital skill but most of the skills can be tedious and may take you months if not years to master, but the fastest digital skill for anybody to learn and start making money online in a few weeks is Affiliate Marketing. Even complete newbies are making 200k-300k monthly
• All you need is a smartphone and an internet connection and you are good to go.

• In case you are hearing that for the first time, affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model where you help people sell their products online and you get paid a commission each time you make a sale.

• And this is no small industry.

• According to Google, the global affiliate marketing industry is worth $12 Billion. That is Billion with a capital B.(picture from google stating this)

• What most persons don't know is that in order for you to make money in the online space you need to sell a product, but most persons do not have a product to sell so Affiliate Marketing involves teaching you the skill of selling and you implementing this skills by selling people's product and you get a commission when you make sales. The beauty of this business model is you get to determine how much you earn. How much you earn is dependent on your knowledge of selling and how much you are willing to invest in your business.

I've made a free video that will explain more about Affiliate Marketing and why you should learn this high income skill ASAP and change your financial story forever

Message me on WhatsApp now 08158633614
to get the free video

This Money Making Model is for you if,
• You are a complete BEGINNER to the affiliate marketing business but you hope and dream of becoming a millionaire someday.
• You have heard stories and even seen how people like you are cashing out millions weekly and monthly, and you hope against hope that this could be you.
• You started this online marketing thing, but you got DEPRESSED because you weren't getting any RESULTS.
• You've tried affiliate marketing in the past but it didn't work for you, so you have GIVEN UP, and you now believe it's for certain kind of people and not you.
• You have been struggling with Internet marketing but you don't have anything to show for it, and your family members are now mocking you.
• You scroll on twitter daily and you see how people are posting credible screenshots of the millions they're making, you wish this could be you.
• You work nine to five, and you're hoping you can quit the rat race and become financially free while living a life of options.
• You are a student looking for a source of income that would help you escape the nook and crannies of being BROKE.
• You're a graduate with amazing grades from the university, but Nigeria has happened to you.
• You are a sit-at-home mum looking for a source of income in order to assist hubby in the financial aspect of running the home.

• You are a struggling entrepreneur who wants a proven way to generate income while working on your business.

• You are an employee who wants more income.

• You are a tertiary school student or youth corper ready to start life.

• As a matter of fact, many of the people who now make over N200k a week with this system are young people.

PS. This free video is for the first 50 persons to message me
PPS. Take action right now because there's a high chance that you might not see this information after today

Message me on WhatsApp now 08158633614

(1) (Reply)

Need A New Mega Business Opportunity? / Hiring!!! Editorial Assistant At Doximity / Video Content Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.