Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (709 Views)

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Here in Oshodi we've been enjoying up to 20hours light every day for the past two weeks.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by ayokemi009: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Same in my area in Surulere. Its has been like that since the beginning of the year. I just hope this is sustained going forward
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nvestor02: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
In Abeokuta in Ogun state, I'm so proud of NEPA, those people wan use light kill us. Even if rain dey fall, Dem no dey take am again.

Ever since February, our electricity is the top notch in Africa. Currently as I dey write, light dey and there is no sign that they will comot am anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Domi007(f): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
I will say good
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by GeneralPula: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Light is good here in Abk. There’s light now self..
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by incandescentena: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Buhari tried for the improvement of electricity.
Make una atleast give it to the Daura man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by slimfit1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Take a picture let us see oh, and try not to copy and paste Google pictures.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by incandescentena: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
Light is good here in Abk. There’s light now self..

Line 33 is doing okay in Abeokuta, but Line 11 is still poor

1 Like

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Saao(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Inkling:
Here in Oshodi we've been enjoying up to 20hours light every day for the past two weeks.
I don't know what we did to them in ajah
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by gbaskiboy: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ojodu Berger, light has never gone off since last week Friday is not because of tinubu effect it has been like this even when Bubu was in power. IKEDC has increased their tariff we are paying heavily for it. Prepaid blinks Red always no more green light blinking on prepaid meter..
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by slawomir: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

I can bet my balls all the comments above are from one person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Seriously the light we enjoy here for the last two weeks be like obodo oyibo. My friends are becoming pessimistic about it base on past experience because anytime we see stable light like this what follow it is long period of uninterrupted darkness.

We are still counting Sha. Two weeks has passed already.

If you want to confirm call anybody from Oshodi.

I rep Mafoluku Oshodi
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Cloudflare: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Check the comment, you will find out that they are all from Tinubu miscreants.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by dododawa1: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
IJEGUN ISHERI OSUN and IKOTUN headquarter of DARKNESS
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by dododawa1: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
IJEGUN, ISHERI OSUN and IKOTUN headquarter of DARKNESS
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by dododawa1: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
IJEGUN,[b][/b] ISHERI OSUN and IKOTUN headquarter of DARKNESS
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
To some people everything is politics.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
The improvement on electricity here is glaring to everybody. Currently it is raining and the light ain't blinking.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Truthday: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
In Akure. Good.. just took it of about an hour ago. And it rained throughout when there was light.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Smkal(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
In kano, it is very good. Never like this before
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by jmoore(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Inkling:
The improvement on electricity here is glaring to everybody. Currently it is raining and the light ain't blinking.
5,000 megawatts is sufficient for 180 million Nigerians? Do you even know the meaning of 'everybody'?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
jmoore:

5,000 megawatts is sufficient for 180 million Nigerians? Do you even know the meaning of 'everybody'?

I don't know about the national level, I'm talking about my immediate environment.

Read my comment slowly again before you skin me alive.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Till this morning the light no blink. Call someone at Oshodi to confirm.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Since I post it here till now the light never blink.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by princeemma69: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2023
In Nsukka, Enugu State, we are enjoying at least 18 hours daily for the past 7 days
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by dokyOloye: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I can bet my balls all the comments above are from one person
Damn niggaaarrrr cheesy grin wink grin
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2023
Fiam!

Three weeks of light festival is now being followed by many hours of darkness.

More than 30 hours of darkness now and no message from Ikeja Electricity.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Inkling(f): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Another streak has started since yesterday evening.

Light festival.

Uninterrupted power supply
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Jokerman(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2023
It has been good

This is raining season though, lets wait for dry season first....
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by orisa37: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2023
EVERY CHRISTIAN AREA IN KADUNA STATE IS IN JEOPARDY. NERC IS UNRELENTINGLY WICKED TO ALL CHRISTIAN AREAS IN KADUNA.

NERC BRINGS ELECTRICITY BETWEEN 2AM TO 4AM, LESS THAN 2 GOD FORSAKEN HOURS EVERY 24 HOURS.
Re: What Is The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by HenryWilliams(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2023
In Ebute Metta, a rustic suburb in Lagos State, we've been experiencing at least 12-14 hours
a day of power supply since May.
It's a pleasant turn of events, though I'm made to believe this is normal during rainy seasons.
Hope it can be sustained all through the year.

(1) (Reply)

This Same Asari Dokubo That's Carrying Machine Guns Around, :video / We Objected To Tinubu Chicago's Academic Credentials, But It Came As No Surprise / Vandals Carted Away The Joint Expansion Of The New 2nd Niger Bridge-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.