Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname (37030 Views)

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname / Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by tnerro1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dem marry u before, nonsense and ingredients
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by mediareal(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Opor
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Prince202020(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Imade sef no go gree with you
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by detectivejones: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Notice me plus bitterness bad combo
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is Davido a dead beat dad?
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Ekugbeh(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Don't try it. Adeleke's family won't take it lightly with you.
she should get her lawyer ready
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

If you let the them raise your kids your kids will be trash sooner than later. Stick to quality, e get why
......Without running a DNA test, kids from slay mamas ain't yours!
Anything picked from the club was picked before you picked.....
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ekugbeh:
she should get her lawyer ready
Yes she can sue Davido for not responsible for the girl upkeep
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
How will this save Nigeria from Biafra Liberation Forces?
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Ekugbeh(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes she can sue Davido for not responsible for the girl upkeep
😂 you think life works only your small mind, she would lose custody. If it's me, after beating her blue black through strenuous legal proceedings I will then fly the kid to far away China with one of mistresses.

20yrs she no go see her hair let alone face
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by GistFullGround: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
And her family did not warn her?
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Lovelyn451(f): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Ontop female child lol
meaning what? You think yorubas are like you pipo that don't value your female children, yorubas value and protect their daughters even more than the male ...tchew
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by mediclife1987(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
hotlegit9janews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-cant-wait-to-change-imades-last-name-sophia-momodu/amp/

The sweet thing for there be sey, this girl sef go get buttocks like her mama.

Very sweet buttocks behind Sophia...
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
The only important thing she inherited is baby mama to super star
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by jetson06: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
If you like change am to Tinubu.
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ekugbeh:
😂 you think life works only your small mind, she would lose custody. If it's me, after beating her blue black through strenuous legal proceedings I will then fly the kid to far away China with one of mistresses.

20yrs she no go see her hair let alone face
small boy like you only brag online physically ýou are simp
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Ekugbeh(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
small boy like you only brag online physically ýou are simp
😂

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by hollywater: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
I can bett my 2 balls that will be the last thing Davido will allow her to do.That name Adeleke carry wait for all over Nigeria.
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ekugbeh:
😂
Truth now
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Classickj(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
karmaolu1:
Nice one. Can't wait to see this officially. Am with you mummy.
Davido with 30 billion is incapable
incapable of wat
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by AlphaWolf27: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nonsense. By law she cannot. Nobody should be misguided here.
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Tundex911: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Obinrin

So this lady go talk say David no dey do his responsibility abi wetin?

Future is Femail
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Emmagweke(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Ontop female child lol

No mind the mvmv 😂😂😂😂
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by ukaface(f): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cry me a river Aunty
You open leg Fvck celeb, carry belle you come Dey disturb us about name, who gives a Fvck
Wo Wetin Dey do me no be Wetin Dey do you
Re: Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname by Sibbb: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

You won’t live long!

Those in polygamy will even advice you against it. It’s always a family of mad people.
Na poor man nor dey live long with polygamy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 / Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.