Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja (39481 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by johntolu: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Skyview01:

And you wont commend Obi who decimated Atiku and PDP to pave way for a Tinubu presidency!

Thank God for Peter Obi and his 'obedients'.

The election would have been won by
'Akotileta' Atiku.
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Lama70(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nvestor02:

Very commendable of how Amosun stepped down for Tinubu in primary to make the history like this possible. There is nobody that want Nigeria to work that won't support Tinubu.

Amosun gained my respect and the respect of many people that want new Nigeria.

He was just being clever. He couldn't have defeated Tinubu even if he refused to step down.
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Lama70(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
OldBeer:
Jagaban!
The confidence in that his small body can power China and India for 600 years, no outage.
What a man.

Like small body, big engine stuff abi?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Lama70(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Image123:
Amosun trying to find his way back into the cookie jar. Tinubu and handshakes. undecided
People like Rochas and Orji Kalu are observing sit at home while people from other parties like Wike and Ibori are shooting their shots. Later, they'll complain of getting a piece of bread abi how Tinubu take talk am.

Bread soaked in water. Lol.
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Lama70(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Every body dey align with the Centre.

Where are our brothers from the East?

Cursing, whinning and looking for that missing thing...
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Lama70(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sunshine34:
See when God answer your prayer. Every other thing will align

It is called synchronicity or convergence or whatever. I tell you.
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
johntolu:

Thank God for Peter Obi and his 'obedients'.

The election would have been won by
'Akotileta' Atiku.

Thank God Atiku did not get in
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by razzydoo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
This Tinubu regime dey sweet my belle. Abi kin je chicken?😁πŸ₯‚
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by johntolu: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
razzydoo:
This Tinubu regime dey sweet my belle. Abi kin je chicken?😁πŸ₯‚

Why go for πŸ” when you could have fried oysters or πŸ¦€.
Trust me, your 'belle go sweet die',
and besides that, it is very yummy and highly nutritious.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by iamdapsyj(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
OldBeer:
Jagaban!
The confidence in that his small body can power China and India for 600 years, no outage.
What a man.

Confirm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by hollywater: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nvestor02:

Very commendable of how Amosun stepped down for Tinubu in primary to make the history like this possible. There is nobody that want Nigeria to work that won't support Tinubu.

Amosun gained my respect and the respect of many people that want new Nigeria.
On what aspects please? On hard drugs distribution or on election rigging?
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Reelz: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
he looks much healthier than the vegetable looking inec-president.
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by CaptainFM1: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
OldBeer:
Jagaban!
What a man.

Make that "energy" power my street ooo. We no get light since May29!
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Segzy19: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu will forgive me him but won't forget his evil tendencies. Was he not the one who worked against APC at the governorship elections in the last two elections? We all saw what he did in 2019...

He won't be given any sensitive or serious position.
He is anti-Yayi in Ogun state...

Yayi is so much loved by Tinubu.... That's like Tinubu's first son....
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Image123(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lama70:

Bread soaked in water. Lol.

LoLz, you got it right.
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Tenumootito: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
I hope we are seeing that interest first in politics. This same Amosun was not in support of Dapo Abiodun and worked against APC in 2019 and 2023.
Don't kill nor accumulate more enemies because of this political investors

Ire oooo
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by GambaOsaka: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Segzy19:
Tinubu will forgive me him but won't forget his evil tendencies. Was he not the one who worked against APC at the governorship elections in the last two elections? We all saw what he did in 2019...

He won't be given any sensitive or serious position.
He is anti-Yayi in Ogun state...

Yayi is so much loved by Tinubu.... That's like Tinubu's first son....

Forget o brother, President BOLA AHMED TINUBU is an elder statesman who through his education, experience , and exposure, have realized that building bridges is key to where he is today. He has mastered the act of connecting to people such that they would go extra mile for him when he needs them in the future.
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by Emilo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
I don’t know about others sha, but I cannot be comfortable when I know that I don’t deserve a title or position. How can I be happy when I know that the process I emerged was not fair. People Dey sha! And I think it speaks volume of your personality.
Re: Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja by jersy4: 3:36am On Jun 07, 2023
still the best governor OG ever had.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.