Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike (57146 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) / FG, NLC To Meet Over Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Omenlon: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
9jatriot:
Number 6 should be talking of how to sell or even dash those refineries alongside their workers.

It is a complete money drain and serves no purpose trying to wake them up
you are very correct, nothing to add.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, the master strategist and politician that ever walk the surface of Africa, I know the issue will be resolved with no strike or return of subsidy

How exactly has the issue been resolved?

How is Tinubu "the master strategist and politician that ever walk the surface of Africa" and how has that moved nigeria forward?
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Menclothing: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sell those for refinery
1 north
1 east
1 ss
1 sw

Let indigenous buy it

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
9jatriot:
Number 6 should be talking of how to sell or even dash those refineries alongside their workers.

It is a complete money drain and serves no purpose trying to wake them up

If you look carefully at all 7points, there's nothing actionable there. The deliverables from the list are either "proposals" or "frameworks". For anybody to call that an achievement from either side, is shameful

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Omenlon: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
savcy:
I'm just glad they didn't press for a reversal of the removal. Because, at this point we all agree subsidy has to end. Most of us, at least.
na only Festus Osifo dey make dat noise because of his useless ego. Can you dictate to a govt how they will governed? You only negotiate or lobby .
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
porthouse7:
Jagaban with doings

Which doings?
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by wolebest: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
The NLC are bunch of idiots!!!

They are still in the dark ages......

They did not see to it that State Governors comply with Minimum Wage Laws

They did not see to it that State Governments implement secured Pension Schemes according to the Pension Act

They did not see to it that workers get adequate Health and Insurance cover for workers in every state of the country.

They did not negotiate for single digit loans for workers

But they end up chasing shadows.............

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Glory2DLamb(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
I can't see how any of these things affect the commom man in the immediate, at least, not in the next 6 months.

Nigerians should just brace up and continue their suffering and smiling. Afterall, the parties are still going on, the uniforms and aso ebis are being sewn and the drinking palours are still bubbling with life.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by magzey: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
dondodo:
Obi is coming, know this and know peace
Coming to Court abi?
The election clause did not say by winning Abuja you have win Nigera general election ,use your head grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by BloomingDale(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
wolebest:

The NLC are bunch of idiots!!!

They are still in the dark ages......

They did not see to it that State Governors comply with Minimum Wage Laws

They did not see to it that State Governments implement secured Pension Schemes according to the Pension Act

They did not see to it that workers get adequate Health and Insurance cover for workers in every state of the country.

They did not negotiate for single digit loans for workers

But they end up chasing shadows.............

Disturb your governor and state NLC.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Yesterday same species of human that accused NLC of being partisan and working for Obi/LP are now commending same NLC for reaching agreement and suspending the planned strike. Lesson: Don't take Nigerians seriously

😄😄 On point
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by bigcee(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, the master strategist and politician that ever walk the surface of Africa, I know the issue will be resolved with no strike or return of subsidy
Na your children go later suffer your foolishness.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by ODady: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
These agreements has no immediate effect/solution on the pain the masses are going through, NLC and TUC should seek immediate solutions like the gov. should reduce working days of the week, the fuel subsidy should be postponed to 3-6months time for Nigerians to prepare for the new change and also while waiting, the gov can put other compassionate measures to assist the masses.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by damble: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
HayB100:
But if nah Obi dey Aso rock e go make sense to you abi? Confess, e just dey pain you, I don catch you 😜😜😜😜🤣🤣

Bro, I after good governance but you and I know how the politicians(obi inclusive) can be dubious, always trying to manage the labour/masses so they can get away with their dubious acts
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Parachoko: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
shevchenko:
No be only 7 tin ,na 7 kpangolo
Lol

The representatives of the Labour Unions get sense, Nigerians want subsidy to go
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by phabulux: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
No be Tinubu?
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Philipmoon2(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
I thought that you people claimed that NLC is working for obi!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by WHITELIGHTER: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Before any of this is done, most Nigerians will be dead. Nonsense! The govt know the right thing to do and this should have been done before ultimately removing subsidy

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by HRMK: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
even without this,the court has already stopped them from going on strike!this is just face saving!!
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by pandoragirigory: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
bigcee:

Na your children go later suffer your foolishness.
That is for you your family members and your generations
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by abobote: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nothing tangible, just theories.

The federal government can delay these things till the next four years
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by kernniejay(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Many of these demands are not in the agenda of the new government, hence, this will change some of the intentions and plans of the new administration.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by damkin24(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
damble:
NLC and TUC are real definition of mumu. I can't find anything tangible on that agreement shit...
Because you wanted the strike to hold
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by CodeTemplar: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Now that the satanic party have their way, Peter Obi is no longer the one controlling NLC.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by gidjah(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Beremx:
NLC and TUC should tell Tinubu to open the borders. That should be included in the list of demands
honestly my dear ,those boaders need be OPENED , our food here ain't sufficient for us again.Do you know up north here foods are getting horribly expensive now ?and it's not even d harvest season here ,people are not smiling in the north now.maize and guinea corn dey vex on prize here ,egusi , palm oil, and rice inclusive I just bought a poor local 25kg rice at 18k or so here last week .Those boaders need be opened .Even the northern boaders would have be partially opened by now,I trust my abokis patriots ,prices must come down
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by almarthins(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://fij.ng/article/7-things-fg-nlc-agreed-on-before-suspending-strike/

Scam!

Fg wey no serious, u wan trust them again. Na scammer dem be.
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by richie240: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Obi will do that for you.
He is cummin
cool
Beremx:
NLC and TUC should tell Tinubu to open the borders. That should be included in the list of demands

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
MagicalConcepts:
Ok. Better Nigeria is what we want

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by jubrilELsudan: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
WHAT MANNER OF BUKKAKEE IS THESE?

Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by EnterpriseMan: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Read everything and two things are very clear.
1. Both Parties were bribed and settled heavily
2. They actually think Nigerians are so dumb they can
come up with anything and we will buy it. Well we
all know a certain group of Nigerians are illiterates
and dumb and would buy anything.

Here is what happened at the meeting.
Blablablublu: Go home! Go home! i will send #100m to all of you, no come put jagajaga for my garri.

NLC and TIC: Jagaban!! Na man you be, make we dey go, we go write 7 inconclusive nonsense for paper that nobody will understand and say we have reach agreement.
Meeting ends!!

I mean anyone with an education or whatsoever can see that all the points written are so vague and timeless that in the next 30yrs they can still say they're working on it and it will be legally correct.

There is literally nothing there that would benefit the common man.
If you own a business, hike your prices as ridiculously as possible, Who cannot afford it should go and die
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by ACE1010: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
damble:
NLC and TUC are real definition of mumu. I can't find anything tangible on that agreement shit...

Exactly what I have in mind.....
There's nothing tangible in the agreement. Absolutely nothing 😕😕😕😢
Re: 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike by lapazi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
lexy2014:

😄😂 Plenty grammar with nothing tangible. I can bet my rats ass that nothing in that document will be done in the next 4years. Pure scam

what are you doing with a rats ass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Celebrated Sallah, Kill Animal At The Battle Field / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.