Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get (675 Views)

I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Olajoye01(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good day nairalanders! I am looking to see if I can get a good solar system that can power one fan, laptop, 51 inches smart tv. I would appreciate recommendations guys.. cost effective please
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Templee333(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fapemz,highchief1,villagerspeople

2 Likes

Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by villagerspeople: 5:32am On Jun 07, 2023
Olajoye01:
Good day nairalanders! I am looking to see if I can get a good solar system that can power one fan, laptop, 51 inches smart tv. I would appreciate recommendations guys.. cost effective please
Your solar guy is here
What type of fan are we looking at here?
If it is industrial fan

1 Like

Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by villagerspeople: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Templee333:
Fapemz, highchief1,villagerspeople
thanks my bro.
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Templee333(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2023
villagerspeople:
thanks my bro.
All right
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Fapemz: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2023
Templee333 thanks for the mention sir!
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Fapemz: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Olajoye01:

i have some options for you sir, but to give you the best option, i will need to know how many hours you want it to run and if there are priorities. I will also recommend you consider getting a dc fan. Below are some of the MPS options available for you. I will reckon you need a battery like MPS 2 Pro and above

Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Templee333(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Fapemz:
Templee333 thanks for the mention sir!
Ok
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by mommaJ(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
If it is industrial fan ff
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Olajoye01(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Just ceiling fan and one rechargeable standing fan
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Olajoye01(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Fapemz:

i have some options for you sir, but to give you the best option, i will need to know how many hours you want it to run and if there are priorities. I will also recommend you consider getting a dc fan. Below are some of the MPS options available for you. I will reckon you need a battery like MPS 2 Pro and above
. like 5 or 6hrs after charging
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Olajoye01(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
mommaJ:

If it is industrial fan ff
ceiling fan and one rechargeable fan
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Fapemz: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Olajoye01:
. like 5 or 6hrs after charging

MPS 3 can do that! We are ready to deliver!
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by bobkezel(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Which rechargeable fan and solar panel can you recommend
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by mommaJ(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fapemz:

MPS 3 can do that! We are ready to deliver!
how much do you sell a 150 ah battery
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Fapemz: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
mommaJ:
how much do you sell a 150 ah battery
105Ah for 220k

1 Like

Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Hezbola: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Fapemz:
105Ah for 220k
how much for the 210AH (MPS4)
Re: Confused About What Affordable Solar System To Get by Fapemz: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hezbola:
how much for the 210AH (MPS4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Three Kids.interesting!111 / Would You Let A Girl That's In Her Puberty Stage As Your Househelp/maid / Sex Education: Shaping The Sexual Attitude Of The Contemporary Child (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.