Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Take Responsibility For Your OUTCOME - You Can Thrive In This Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Responsibility For Your OUTCOME - You Can Thrive In This Economy (121 Views)

How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? / 3 Sure Ways Nigerian Entrepreneurs Can Thrive Despite Current Economic Realities / 4 Takeaways From "How Businesses Can Thrive In The 'new Normal'" Webinar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Responsibility For Your OUTCOME - You Can Thrive In This Economy by biz1234: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hello,

I have heard so many people talk about how bad the Nigerian economy is, especially after the recent hike in pump prices. While we cannot deny the obvious, you can still thrive.

I want you to know that you can still thrive despite the seemingly challenging times. It is all about your mindset and how you interpret the situation.

I know you might not want to hear me, probably because you have heard a lot of motivational talks that didn't seem to carry any substances. My intention is to help you see things differently.

This is because, once you are able to get your mind to see things differently, you will automatically put yourself in a position to take the necessary action required to change your situation.

You must understand that your outer world is a reflection of your inner world (mind). This is why I am particular about seeing things differently from your mind.

You were created, designed and equipped to thrive, irrespective of the situation around you. It all comes down to enriching your mind with the right information and knowledge.

Instead of making negative pronouncements, why don't you speak from your higher self. From the place of ABUNDANCE. You may not see it yet, but getting your mind to believe is the place of power!

Believing is the key that unlocks the possibility that you carry.

Trust me, the Universe will respond to anyone who believes and acts in accordance to their conviction.

You can thrive because that is your heritage! You were created to Dominate! To Shine and To Flourish (Gen 1:26-28, Ps 92:12-14)

Ideas to thrive will be revealed to you when you believe.

Just believe in God's ability to see you through.

You must start taking responsibility for your outcome

(1) (Reply)

Why Shipping With Interlane Is The Best Choice For Canadian Businesses / Fear Is A Disease You Have To Deal With It.. / Aquarium Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.