Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares (33018 Views)

Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North / Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Ihateheadslamer: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
You mean Abacha under the 6fit hole before you were born
JOemmy:

Abacha dey learn work where buhari dey.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by mankan2k7(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bihari Oni Kure. His mind will never touch ground.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by observanc1: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
From twitter

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by AfonjaPriest: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
You would be looking in edgeways if you are still trying to come to terms with reality. Let alone that Nigeria Air is a fraud, Nigeria is a fraud, even the Air we are left with to breathe in this country is a fraud.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Sholuwa241: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:
If to say na me write say Nigerian air is fraud mods for don ban me

Thank God say na HOR talk am

Mods how far?

Make all of us match go green chambers and ban all of them for speaking up against APC

Rubbish
bless you there and where is that full and big head keyamo who they always bost of this people whom have Grab Nigerians at their neck and refuse to leave the necks na make I here am talk again first and wash wetin I go do on this plate form fulls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Zionbel(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
clinician2x:

You are very stupid.

It's so ironic that cursed people like you always see others as stupid because the veil of curse has blinded your vision that you can't even see blessed people or blessings. But I pray for God's mercy upon you to cast the spell from you in Jesus' name!
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by worksmart(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
We forget that Nigeria is enslaved by globalist white racist and Buhari probably was not allowed to launch Nigeria Air by ourselves and was only allowed to do it using the model the Aviation minister tried which of course they new could be frustrated and sabotaged.
If Buhari had free will I am sure we would have a national carrier even if it is just a flag bearer by now. After all it is not difficult, even Akwa Ibom have their own, even individuals have Airlines .
Even if FG starts with a fleet of only 20 Aircrafts it would be so easy to do as a starting point.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Egelife(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
References1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-reps-declare-nigeria-air-launch-a-fraud/
Nigeria my country, I wish we will move back to the colonial era. Seriously if Buhari were to be in power, no lawmaker would have called it a fraud.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by capetownboyz(m): 1:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Timmi:

No, the country Nigeria is not and can never be cursed. Nigeria is a blessed country and no one including you - capetwonboyz can curse her unless you want the curse to be on your head and your generation born and unborn.
you will die with that statement if you keep supporting those who steal the future of your kids and unborn ..stupid Nigga to hell with you and the curses be on your family if this government doesn’t choose the right path ..governance is not rocket science ..scum you are.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by capetownboyz(m): 1:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Zionbel:

Nigeria is not cursed. As for me and other Nigerians, we're blessed and that can't change. You can be living under a curse but that's not our case.
keep decieving yourself. Let see how long you and you likes enjoy this corruption ..cause it’s touching your hand which makes you defend this menace and mentality of this god forsaken satanist taking advantage of the poor to become more rich and you enjoy benefiting from such. Then that enjoyment will stop …

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And yet some people forced Apc and tinubu on us again just because of tribalism

Nigeria is cursed

I won't pity anyone again..I used to see beggers and pity them but I thought about this if you give this people pvc still they will step into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism

Or deh
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by tonytony208(m): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2023
References1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-reps-declare-nigeria-air-launch-a-fraud/

To think ihordspy, seunmsg and their fellow goons praised this rubbish to the high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Blackdisciple(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2023
Someone somehow somewhere is responsible for this and should go to jail...
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You mean Abacha under the 6fit hole before you were born
Na you the hole?
How did you know it was 6ft?
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Kukutenla: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2023
@chiself
I hope House committee chair in aviation is not just another negative dude who likes crying wolf
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by yahmohy27: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2023
iwaeda:

Everything Buhari and APC are confirmed fraud. grin grin grin grin grin
They call or invite the ex minister for questioning.somple as that
This is not about Buhari
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Ezmans: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2023
I haven't hear any comments from APC & tinubu ass lickers/ supporters here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by dfrost: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Ray07:
in which country ? grin
Everything don otilo abeg cheesy

I say make I for asking no ni... 🤣😋😝🤦
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Ray07(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2023
dfrost:

I say make I for asking no ni... 🤣😋😝🤦
grin
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Donedeal1(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2023
This fraud levels is scaring oh.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
Take am!

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by pocom35: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
UNDFTD:
Where's pocom35? This is the guy that was expressing how proud he is of his Nigeria Air and insulted anyone who dared to express a divergent view of Nigeria Air and the FRAUD that it is. I am still waiting for him to book a flight and go on his maiden voyage to any one of the African countries at the very least on his favorite Airline. I do NOT know how hard it is for people to actually realize when they are being SCAMMED by the fraudulent Nigerian Government. Ignorant and mad people everywhere!
pained nigga cool
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by UNDFTD: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
pocom35:
pained nigga cool

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! You wish. Now, how does it make you feel after all that ranting and raving about your Nigeria Air? I am waiting for you to book your flight on your FAKE Nigeria Air!
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by UNDFTD: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
pocom35:
pained nigga cool
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by UNDFTD: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
worksmart:
We forget that Nigeria is enslaved by globalist white racist and Buhari probably was not allowed to launch Nigeria Air by ourselves and was only allowed to do it using the model the Aviation minister tried which of course they new could be frustrated and sabotaged.
If Buhari had free will I am sure we would have a national carrier even if it is just a flag bearer by now. After all it is not difficult, even Akwa Ibom have their own, even individuals have Airlines .
Even if FG starts with a fleet of only 20 Aircrafts it would be so easy to do as a starting point.

Why do Nigerians keep making unnecessary excuses for downright failures? Next, you would blame the globalist white racists for B0K0HARI destroying the economy of your country and putting you and your generations in so much debt that it would take over a century to pay off. Was it the same racist globalists that made him shut down southern borders and open up the ones in the north in order to allow his terrorist Fulani kinsmen to come in and start killing Nigerians? Please, give me a break! Not until Nigerians start being honest to themselves and place the blame squarely where they belong, the country would NEVER make any headway. Going by your logic, the racist globalists allowed Ethiopia to launch its Airline decades ago right? Presidiot B0K0HARI is a scam and Nigeria is a scam as well!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by UNDFTD: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
capetownboyz:
you will die with that statement if you keep supporting those who steal the future of your kids and unborn ..stupid Nigga to hell with you and the curses be on your family if this government doesn’t choose the right path ..governance is not rocket science ..scum you are.

Don't you often wonder why Nigerian politicians treat the masses as FOOLS and IDIOTS? It's because of the M0R0N that was defending Nigeria! They would all die shameful death while defending Nigeria, don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Zionbel(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
clinician2x:

You are very stupid.

Stupid is your name. Stupidity is your surname. And you beat everyone to win the prize for the most stupid creature. You have no equal but living in your own class of stupidity. Congrats!!! You truly deserve it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.