Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) (78281 Views)

Arsenal Player Saka Visits Lagos, Nigeria: Hailed By Fans (video And Pictures) / Mixed Reactions From Internet Users As Bukayo Saka Got Called Up To England Sqau / 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by TEendurance: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Try Cryptocurrency trading and say bye to poverty. This has make many people Millionaires within short time. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N3,000.
Get it now and thank me later.

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Come o,bia somebody,what is happening hia?!
Who be dis imposter?

1 Like

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Pharaohny: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
ignis:
igbo amaka... God bless Saka.
You no well 😄 ajeee 😄😄😄👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Olat4421: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alark:
For you NIN validation, NIN change of DATE OF BIRTH, NIN CHANGE OF NAME, Printing of your NIN PLASTIC ID CARD.... Contact me

For your Blocking and Unblocking of lines.....PUK retrieval..... Tracking of line to catch a scammer.. contact me.

For your sim swap.... proxy and unproxy contact me

Whatsapp: 08102371582na d same work we Dey du na
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by mordred44: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Saka is greater than Tinubu wink
anu npama

6 Likes

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kooldon:
Bukayo Saka, one of the names of Gunners' team list that can never be forgotten esp during the year that Arsenal topped the prestigious EPL Table for 248 days but couldn't win the league at the end of the day.
High Memorable.
Next Generations will remember this period and ask WHAT WENT WRONG?

U no good

1 Like

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
At least this one remembered his HOME ....ROOT!!

Not like many others who believed London is the end of the world..

WELLDONE ! JARE! SAKA!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by narite: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kooldon:
Bukayo Saka, one of the names of Gunners' team list that can never be forgotten esp during the year that Arsenal topped the prestigious EPL Table for 248 days but couldn't win the league at the end of the day.
High Memorable.
Next Generations will remember this period and ask WHAT WENT WRONG?
The right question would be. What happened to them?

Ans: ManCity happened to them.
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by DeAdvokate(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Saka is a Zakariyau or Zachariya. His name gave him the real yorubaness

2 Likes

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Things I love to see! Well done Saka!

While these ones are eager to identify and relate with their roots, some others are busy cutting, cursing, and dissociating with those same roots!

When I read some weird lies Nigerians tell when seeking asylum in foreign nations, I just shake my head at the stupidity of these Negroes!

3 Likes

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Trustmea: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alvin212:
Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo

And

Mikel John obi Aka obi ozo

The only

Zugerians to have won the Chanpions league

Both are Igbos

Just to remind some Ewedu and Amala people

You didn't add okocha to the list
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
I don't know what is wrong with Arsenal fans.

Much Ado about nothing.

Arsenal did not win the EPL
Arsenal did not win FA cup
Arsenal did not win Carling Cup or whatever name it called now.
Saka did not win EPL Golden boot.
So what's the fuss all about?

Osimhen is who really should be celebrated.
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alvin212:
Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo

And

The only

Both are Igbos

What exactly is the relevance here?!!... You sound like someone seriously in need of improved living conditions!

No way a comfortable, sane and gainfully employed human being will enter a simple thread to vomit such unrelated nonsense!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by longjohnsilver: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alvin212:
Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo

And

The only

Both are Igbos

You don forget Finidi George

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by odenkirk: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
Things I love to see! Well done Saka!

While these ones are eager to identify and relate with their roots, some others are busy cutting, cursing, and dissociating with those same roots!

When I read some weird lies Nigerians tell when seeking asylum in foreign nations, I just shake my head at the stupidity of these Negroes!
are u too not a negro?

1 Like

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by odenkirk: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alvin212:
Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo

And

The only

Both are Igbos

how does this add value to your life? them being igbos wouldnt stop ur poverty. focus on your life and stop boasting about other mens achievement

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

What exactly is the relevance here?!!... You sound like someone seriously in need of improved living conditions!

No way a comfortable, sane and gainfully employed human being will enter a simple thread to vomit such unrelated nonsense!

Chai

E pain you

Ewedu and Amala boy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Cpossibility(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nice one. Good to see him reuniting with his grandparents

2 Likes

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by owolabi5: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
CAR PAPERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alvin212:

Chai

E pain you

Ewedu and Amala boy

Pain?!! Nah... What I feel is pity for you and your jobless ilk!

Life has to be really miserable for an adult or youth to come online solely to indulge in ethnic trolling!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by junluk: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Hassanjj post=123618519][/quote]

Where be your location?
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Celepope: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alvin212:
Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo

And

The only

Both are Igbos

Where is Finidi George in your mention? Anyways your bigotry statement is useless

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
In This Present World You Need This To Survive.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNenHU7Dg5Q
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
odenkirk:
how does this add value to your life? them being igbos wouldnt stop ur poverty. focus on your life and stop boasting about other mens achievement

Saka or whatever is an overated player

He doesn't measure up

He lacks the qualities to be playing for Arsenal

Instead he should be playing for

Kwara United
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alvin212:
Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo

And

The only

Both are Igbos

is this necessary??

3 Likes

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Pain?!! Nah... What I feel is pity for you and your jobless ilk!

Life has to be really miserable for an adult or youth to come online solely to indulge in ethnic trolling!

Mikel

One UCL winners medal
Three EPL winners medals
1 CAF Nation cup winners medal
Etc
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Saka is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe, ojukwu, kanu, Peter Obi.

Saka for Biafran president.

Ndigbo are solidly behind you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by emonis88: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
See Kwara boy dey go Lagos, instead of going to see the governor of his state. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by cosmos1440: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Saka is greater than Tinubu wink

Saka is greater than Peter Obi and Nnamdi Kanu combined

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotions As Bukayo Saka Visits Grandparents In Kwara State (Photos) by Babssoo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
ignis:
igbo amaka... God bless Saka.
hey hey,you wan start Abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.