Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi (2730 Views)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by Ismael97(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by Ismael97(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Ok. A mandate was forcefully taken away and we are still hopeful that it is retrieved soonest. I pray for a better, and economically robust Nigeria where we will have enough to live on. Jobs for the unemployed, security for everyone. God help us.
I also want to solicit for an assistance of five thousands naira to take care of 7months old baby's health. Please. God bless
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2023
You saw that but did not see Peter Obi declaring the 2023 presidential election a war

Is hypocrisy your father's surname ?

THeUNIFIER:

Have you seen the viral video of El Rufai making rounds on Twitter?
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2023
He never will n I am betting my life on it
Hope you saw Elrufai bold n public declaration on the Pandora criminal Peter Obi ?

You can trust the public declaration was for a reason. Peter Obi will never ever rule Nigeria.

Richarda101:

Just because he couldn't get there now doesn't me he won't later cool shocked
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Richarda101:

Just because he couldn't get there now doesn't me he won't later cool shocked
He will never never be until he changes hus method
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by Omoboricash(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

If so, why is the former governor and politician not intent on serving the masses but rather delving into religious matters?
You should know politicians use all sort of parameters to win election. They dwel into religion, empty promises, and some other means just to persuade their follwers or support to win election.
But why would religion leaders dwel into politics.
They go as far as using church to mislead people. That wasnt reason church was estalblished
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by kmaster007: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Is dat Ur thinking
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu does not and can never mean well for Nigeria.

Only sycophants sing his praise
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by THeUNIFIER: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2023
Omoboricash:

You should know politicians use all sort of parameters to win election. They dwel into religion, empty promises, and some other means just to persuade their follwers or support to win election.
But why would religion leaders dwel into politics.
They go as far as using church to mislead people. That wasnt reason church was estalblished

Those aren't empty words from the former governor. We saw how people were massacred in the christian region of the state not one person was arrested nor persucuted.... What does that tell you?
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by THeUNIFIER: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2023
Superwave16320:
You saw that but did not see Peter Obi declaring the 2023 presidential election a war

Is hypocrisy your father's surname ?

War against mu/mu ticket, corruption, poverty and the likes but not war against Muslims. Not one Muslim was killed but take a look at kaduna
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi by Omoboricash(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

Those aren't empty words from the former governor. We saw how people were massacred in the christian region of the state not one person was arrested nor persucuted.... What does that tell you?
Kaduna wahala has been their for decades. It didnt start today. In as much as i dont support killings of innocent souls, kaduna issue is more of land problem issues. The aborigine are cheated by taken over their lands and farms by Fulani.
Im not in support of what is happening in kaduna . The problem has been there for years

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Who Want To Go Home! / They Laughed At Me. / Nigeria’s First Lady, Vice President Behind The Enugu Disco Sale Fiasco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.