Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Superstar Gai Jackson Set To Shock Fans With Amazing Collaboration As Upcoming - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Superstar Gai Jackson Set To Shock Fans With Amazing Collaboration As Upcoming (142 Views)

Super Talented Afrocrave & Calm Songwriter Gai Jackson Is About To Make Wave Aft / How Can I Get In Touch With Olamide For A Collaboration As An Upcoming Artist / Davido & Wizkid To Shock Fans With Another Hit Soon (check It Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Superstar Gai Jackson Set To Shock Fans With Amazing Collaboration As Upcoming by Hollandinno: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Gai Jackson is set to unleash amazing songs with the likes of Mavin stars BAYANNI, BOYSPYCE follow up with his interview he also stated that he will be featuring Spyro, Davido, Crayon, Chris brown and Rema his his Debut album "Mr Gai"
for now i won't be having any collaboration with females but maybe my next album will include selena gomes. i may be an upcomng but we have been chatting he said

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My New Single (I Need You) / New Music Alert ~ Chapter One By Lagos Noir / DJ Oskybaddo - Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.