Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

You Are Safe In God’s Hands! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Safe In God’s Hands! (116 Views)

Commit Your Destiny Into God's Hands / How Do You Leave Things In God's Hands ? / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Safe In God’s Hands! by Talk2Edward(m): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Child of GOD; be at peace because you are safe in His hands!

Hear God Promise you Saying:
*“He(God) shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.”* (Job5: 19)

In Psalm 10:9, the Psalmist said that the evil men and women are looking for the godly to destroy:
“He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.”
God almighty is your Protector. He will keep you safe

Pray This Prayer with Me Now:
- Father, let all them that secretly lie in wait to catch and destroy me be exposed and ashamed in the name of Jesus.

- Oh Lord, let the lying in wait of them that seek to hurt me be revealed openly and cause me to escape in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, Every secret my enemy is hiding from me, reveal it to me and cause me to escape them in the name of Jesus.

- Father, let the secret of them whose eyes are set privately against me be crushed unfulfilled and fill them with terror in the name of Jesus.

I am Apostle Edward Freedom, and I am always Ready to Pray with you and for you!
+2348028821311

(1) (Reply)

My Words Of Advice / [b]elijah: Trusting In God's Provision[/b] / Limitless God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.