Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker (21778 Views)

Osun Speaker Adewale Egbedun Prevents Policemen From Extorting Money From Youths / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by dfrost: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Yakubu Gowon was 29 years old when he was head of state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Most of his colleagues at the helms of affairs were not up to 35 years old.

Please correct. It's not 29.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by nihinlade(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Wow! Great
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2023
dfrost:

Please correct. It's not 29.

But 31. What was I typing.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by gentleguy1975: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Yakubu Gowon was 29 years old when he was head of state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Most of his colleagues at the helms of affairs were not up to 35 years old.
I think Gowon was 32 when he assumed office
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Is it by age or competence?
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by aktolly54(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2023
InsightMedia:

https://insightlinks.net/breaking-38-year-old-egbedun-emerges-osun-assembly-speaker/
abeg know how to see this politician in person?am from ede osun state but live in ibadan. Just need a clue on how to link up with those people maybe they can help. I won't mind to pay if the whole mission is accomplished.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2023
gentleguy1975:

31 actually.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Kudos to his parents for good parenting
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by dfrost: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2023
gentleguy1975:

31 actually.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by dfrost: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is it by age or competence?

By exact πŸ’― thought. Dogara, Bello, Dimeji, all come to mind.

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Agugbadin: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Age is supposed to be a factor of performance but in Nigeria it is not so Dimeji Bankole was 37 when he became speaker house of representative but his reign was riddled with corruption and he was a big disappointment to the youth of this country.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Segzy19: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2023
He must not let the youths down, and he must also do right by the elders....
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Alasi20(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Though, Egebdun might be Offa by Birth as you claimed, but don't forget his origin as a person

The Man is from Osun state, Odo-otin LG that he's representing, "Asi" to be Precise as a Town, I don't know how Offa got into this headings that doesn't speak about his Biography, why not just congratulate him and pass

Anyway, we represent FEDPOFFA here also ✌🏾

Congrats to you Mr. Egbedun, Omo Olowo'Asi

ybalogs:
Offa born and bred now number 3 in Osun state. Pretty sure you will make the youths proud. All the best pal .

3 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by RacistProudIgbo: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2023
He should show leadership and serve the people well.

More to come.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Cmanforall: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2023
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Billygee2u: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2023
flexyrule:
Wow

Congratulations to him.

I hope he doesn't go the way of a certain Kogi youth...
F0o0lish Yahaya B
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2023
press9jatv:
Some people said he’s a yahoo guy. No be me talk am Na people ooo 🚢🏻🚢🏻🚢🏻🚢🏻

I'll hit you up on WhatsApp. I want to enrol my nephew. I'll get him a laptop by next week.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by countryman13: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2023
flexyrule:
Wow

Congratulations to him.

I hope he doesn't go the way of a certain Kogi youth...
Hmmmmmmmm!
Wetin we do again ooooo?
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Drsmartphilips: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2023
no shout of xtian xtian osun number 1,2 and 3 are all xtians
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by mike272(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2023
See the list of former Speakers of the Nigerian house of Representatives and their ages.

https://infopedia360.com/speakers-house-of-representatives/
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by ybalogs(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Alasi20:
Though, Egebdun might be Offa by Birth as you claimed, but don't forget his origin as a person

The Man is from Osun state, Odo-otin LG that he's representing, "Asi" to be Precise as a Town, I don't know how Offa got into this headings that doesn't speak about his Biography, why not just congratulate him and pass I'm not disputing that of course. Just letting you know where it all started. Of course I've congratulated him personally and of course very proud of his achievement as a Nigerian not cos he was bred in offa but as it is ,Offa will always rear it's head when he's mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by tosmman001(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2023
press9jatv:
Some people said he’s a yahoo guy. No be me talk am Na people ooo 🚢🏻🚢🏻🚢🏻🚢🏻

Those who said so have been charged and presently cooling their head at Ilesa prison
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by uvie66: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2023
Fafesot:
Future governor or senator..
I like when young people dive deep into politics. They understand better what the youths need. I pray his tenure brings peace and progress to his people.
The likelyhood of being corrupt is also very high because they still have there whole life ahead of them and young children to take care of, look at the case of kogi state governor.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by drezzyx(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Fafesot:
Future governor or senator..
I like when young people dive deep into politics. They understand better what the youths need. I pray his tenure brings peace and progress to his people.
But Desmond Elliott and yahaya Bello knows nothing about the youth.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by JerryOysita: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Make i cry ?
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by eden60: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2023
This post is really useful. Thanks for sharing this. best power bi course
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Oladnote: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Adewale Egbedun is from ASI in Odo-Otin LGA and Offa.
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Bimpe29: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Congratulations to him!
ybalogs:
Offa born and bred now number 3 in Osun state. Pretty sure you will make the youths proud. All the best pal .
Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Oladnote: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Alasi20:

The Man is from Osun state, Odo-otin LG that he's representing, "Asi" to be Precise as a Town, I don't know how Offa got into this headings that doesn't speak about his Biography, why not just congratulate him and pass

Exactly

Re: 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker by Oladnote: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2023
Alasi20:

Exactly

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War / Buhari Moves To Remove Fuel Subsidy, Begins Consultation With NASS / Governor Amosun Inspects Sagamu-ogijo 22 Km Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.