Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias (14499 Views)

NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / APC Accuses Amosun Of Diverting Workers’ Money As NLC Confirms Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Sunnycliff(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol so you fear court you dey accuse industrial court of been biased buh you no accuse yourself of being biased to someone you've not given a benefit of doubt to see what he has to offer after the removal.....

The way you think and talk eeh...

Subsidy by appropriation bill should end June 30th but Balablu ended it may 29. Yet you see nothing wrong with that. To top it all no palliative provision was made to cushion out the effect of the subsidy removal.

DO you put the cart before the horse or the horse before the court? You have a good brain kindly make use of it.

We saw GEJ ending subsidy and providing mass transit buses in Abj immediately. What palliative messures have your Drug lord done or put in place?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Dittodat: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol so you fear court you dey accuse industrial court of been biased buh you no accuse yourself of being biased to someone you've not given a benefit of doubt to see what he has to offer after the removal.....

Mumu NLC that left us to suffer when Buhari seized our hard earned money from us and we start using money to buy Money they all went silent thinking it will favor dere candidate using the masses life play lotto for dere own selfishness....

Don't mind the idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by allthingsgood: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Whoever wrote this communique has goofed
You may not like a Court judgment, but u never criticize a Court which you must eventually submit to
By the time NIC grant perpetual injunction against strike, NLC eyes go open grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by allthingsgood: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Sunnycliff:

Subsidy by appropriation bill should end June 30th but Balablu ended it may 29. Yet you see nothing wrong with that. To top it all no palliative provision was made to cushion out the effect of the subsidy removal.

DO you put the cart before the horse or the horse before the court? You have a good brain kindly make use of it.

We saw GEJ ending subsidy and providing mass transit buses in Abj immediately. What palliative messures have your Drug lord done or put in place?

So u want subsidy to continue

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by juman(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Tinubu will surely do well.
Sure banka.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by juman(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2023
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by inoki247: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2023
Sunnycliff:

I don't care Abt ur Jargons NLC are maad they left us to suffer when Buhari seized our hard earned money we start using money to buy money you people will always use ur bitterness to reason....

What is worst than using money to buy money they all went silent thinking it will help dere favorite to win while we the masses are suffering....

So continue with ur bitterness no be say u guys really love Nigeria you just want whoever will dish out the suffering to be ur own.....

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Kukutenla: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2023
Rubbish.
NLC has sold out. They were offered an alibi through the Industrial Court jankara judgement which they had no business obeying since it was flawed.
I guess everyone that needs to be bought has been bought.
Nigeria needs good luck now more than ever

L'etat c'est moi

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Sheggy13(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Vablo:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.
It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives.
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct num:

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm hidden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.
This particular guy pictures don suffer for Nairaland. I've been seeing these pics on this forum for over 2 years now. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by zinaunreal(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:
Rubbish

Divide country make everybody go their way

I swear. People can't live like this
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Thank God
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Omoapena(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2023
cheesy
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Vablo: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2023
Sheggy13:

This particular guy pictures don suffer for Nairaland. I've been seeing these pics on this forum for over 2 years now. It's well.
those pictures belong to me that why I write my name on top of it you can call me on WhatsApp video call right now to confirm if I'm the person on that pictures are not
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Dejijossy(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2023
It is a norm to restrain labour with an injunction, but labour still proceeds with thier planned strike. I smell f...
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Epicji: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2023
LajaLaba:
IPOB people go cry tire today undecided

How is this statement putting food on your table. I am from Benue state but let me tell u the truth. Majority of lgbos are into biz.buying n selling. As they buy na so they go sell.

Na salary earners dey suffer.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Gajagojo: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2023
Sunnycliff:

Appropriation Bill is not the. Word of God.
So many roads,bridges ,doctors salaries,lecturers salaries,pensions are also in appropriation bill and remain unfulfilled
If government does not find the money there is nothing it can do
The amount of money budgeted is fixed but the exchange rate is not neither is the price of the product. So appropriated money even if available may finish early. Just like data if you have the same budget monthly for data it can finish in one week
Depending on usage and provider changing price

So let us Stop the pretence,dishonest pretence that fuel subsidy is the only item in appropriation bill.

Secondly it is not true that Tinubu stopped it.

The truth is that in spite of appropriation bill government is owing nearly 3 trillion to NNPC
Budget is like 400 billion a month so government is owing like 7 months
WHICH MEANS THAT SINCE THE APPROPRIATION BILL WAS PASSED GOVERNMENT HAS NOT PAID ONE KOBO OF SUBSIDY
Government has not been able to find the money and has been transferring this burden to NNPC as a debt on NNPC

By government I mean federal government

But NNPC does not belong to the Federal government rather it belongs to the FG as well as the 36 states and so it is illegal for NNPC to have allowed the debt to reach that level.
She'll or Mobil would never have tolerated such.

It is that kind of culture that has made the existing government refineries run down when they don't have money to run their business because government uses it as ATM
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Sunnycliff(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2023
allthingsgood:

So u want subsidy to continue

Give anaesthesia before you administer surgery. Is it too hard for your brain to process
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by seunayantokun(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2023
juman:
NLC always work with the government.
Forget their usual initial threats.
Those guys at NLC and TUC are stinkingly rich, courtesy of governments in Nigeria. They eat governments and sleep with governments. But those who know next to nothing are their useful idiots.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Femeto: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2023
VERY USELESS NLC. If say you strike them go take you serious. Nothing good is coming out before 19th
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by oluwaseyi0: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:
Rubbish

on top subsidy?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Tvoice: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Story for the Gods , we saw d black ghana must go u collected
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Exceed15: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2023
helinues:
Tinubu is now the Nigeria president

Igba Otun ti de

E lo le n ra ePo?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Gajagojo: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2023
Sunnycliff:

Give anaesthesia before you administer surgery. Is it too hard for your brain to process
When there is no anaesthetic?
Soldiers are trained to carry out battlefield amputation of limb to save life. Even without anaesthesia
In 2012 when oil price was high we missed an opportunity to jump

Now we are being pushed and have no choice
That is the bitter truth
We have no choice

Government has not paid one kobo of subsidy this year
Rather it has been illegally passing the subsidy on to NNPC balance sheet as a debt which is now nearly 3 trillion of 7 months subsidy.
It is illegal because NNPC does not belong to the Federal government alone
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by obedience4(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:
Rubbish

nope there is strength in numbers
We remain here
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by Coronavirus1: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2023
If Tribunal judge's did not give Good judgment then you will know the kind of lawlessness that will happen in this country. Obi is coming
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by ignis: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2023
So the court which have been hijacked by the government needs to grant permission before union can strike against the government.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by mabea: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2023
inoki247:

Mumu NLC that left us to suffer when Buhari seized our hard earned money from us and we start using money to buy Money they all went silent thinking it will favor dere candidate using the masses life play lotto for dere own selfish gain....

Instead some people were telling us to suffer now that's for dere future if u can suffer to use money to buy money and also abuse we that're against the Policy is time for us to also advise you to suffer also now bkuz is for ur future.....
You always want a better Nigeria but it can never come with this kind of mindset.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2023
References1:

https://www.nlcng.org/communique-at-the-end-of-an-emergency-national-executive-council-nec-meeting-of-the-nigeria-labour-congress-nlc-held-on-tuesday-the-6th-day-of-june-2023/

to however register in strongest terms its disgust and disapproval with the ruling of the National Industrial Court (NIC) for its continuous weaponization of the instrument of Exparte injunction in favour of Government against the interests of Nigerian workers in defiance of the position of the Supreme Court on the use of this instrument.

Nigerian justice system need review
from police to court need delete and rebuild from foundation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan / Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai / Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.