Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United (22219 Views)

Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by yemi1504: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good riddance! I take God beg am make he no change hin mind
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by yemi1504: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kulgid:
I pray this is true. I will be very happy. De Gea can join him too.

Abi
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by specialmati(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
if he takes his United form to Chelsea, they could get relegated. It's a good idea and I'll be happy if he goes there
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na so you dont like Chelsea at all
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na so you dont like Chelsea at all
I only want the best for Chelsea, relegation will be a great achievement for that little club cool
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by specialmati(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
I only want the best for Chelsea, relegation will be a great achievement for that little club cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg ooh
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by vickertony(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
He should be arrested as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by Bennycollins: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Is this true?? Awnnn, I want to orgasm 😀
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
United and overpaying average players!

How can Maguire be earning 190k per week?!! For doing absolutely rubbish week in, week out!

ETH should keep up the clear out... I still don't get why he wants to buy Mason Mount tho!
ETH and his passion for purchasing mediocre players tho.
Just look at werghost.
No be all those kind players we need right now if we're to keep up the pace with City as rivals
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by Okhuadams(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2023
obembet:
Bad news forManchester United fans as thier captain Harry Maguire decided to leave the club

Harry Maguire has come to light as the Red Devils captain set to leave Old Trafford

The England defender has fallen down the pecking order behind Raphael Varane, Lisandro Martnez, Victor Lindelof and even Luke Shaw in a dramatic fall from grace after his big-money arrival four years ago.

Maguire moved to United from Leicester in 2019 for £78.3million, which made him the world’s most expensive defender after eclipsing the fee paid by Liverpool for Virgil van Dijk. He penned a six-year contract after two impressive seasons with the Foxes, but while he remains the most expensive defender in football history - it is difficult to suggest that he has been worth the outlay.

Now he is set to leave the club with his international career potentially on the line, though is struggling to find a suitor willing to continue his £190,000-a-week wages.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1666274563313770498?t=W4FE1MICjJYmWVtP7nRFGg&s=19

It can only be God
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by betshopagent(m): 4:36am On Jun 08, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Oga no add sentiment abeg. What about phil jones and Blackett?
this two are legends when compared to Maguire. No one comes close
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
ETH and his passion for purchasing mediocre players tho.
Just look at werghost.
No be all those kind players we need right now if we're to keep up the pace with City as rivals

Well, he might be working in line with the management's budget and limitations...! Things might get better if the Saudis successfully take over and pump in real money!

In addition, man has a system... He shouldn't just sign players because they have high value or recognition! Can they actually fit into his philosophy??! That's the koko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by chukwuma234: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2023
internationalman:
The British Media can turn shit to moi moi with praise...

But somehow no English player has failed woefully so far under Guardiola..Masterclass...

Is Kalvin philips from Neptune, Joe Hart,

Even Saudi League clubs will reject Maguire.
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by crossbreedwears(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Lol 😆🤣😂You must be joking
betshopagent:
this two are legends when compared to Maguire. No one comes close
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by AYNL: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Ronaldo really opened their eyes... if Ronaldo dint join, it would have been business as usual ... solkjier will still be in charge and maguire will still be starting as captain

Yet, they called him the problem
Man should have stayed at Juventus
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by AYNL: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good one
E remain de gea,piogo palot(I don't understand why he's given a new contract),wan bissaka,Scott mctominay,
Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by Beverlyjean(f): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2023
AYNL:

Yet, they called him the problem
Man should have stayed at Juventus

Another dead did that dint wanna accept they were in decline....instead they blamed Ronaldo... vlahovic replaced him and has been a shadow of himself ... he dint even score more than 10 goals for juve in the just concluded season and he was their top scorer ... since Ronaldo left, they have been destroying them

2 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2023
AYNL:
Good one
E remain de gea,piogo palot(I don't understand why he's given a new contract),wan bissaka,Scott mctominay,
fred, sancho, martial.

Man utd and mediocre players na 8 & 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Super Eagles Players Celebrate Their Win Against Cameroon (Pics/Video) / Does Karim Benzema Deserve The Ballon D’or This Year 2022? / What Was The Problem With Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.