Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu (254 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi / It Was A Mistake Electing Oyegun Chairman APC – Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu by Gistblog9ja(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Former Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom wike in a Channel Tv broadcast says that according to President Bola Tinubu Inauguration address on Monday, May, 29 at Eagle square, Abuja to remove petroleum Subsidy proves that "Nigerians didn't make mistakes to elect him".

According to the speech made by President Bola Tinubu may 29, He said "Petrol Subsidy is gone", a speech that trigger the increase of fuel price and long queues at the petrol stations.

This made the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC) to threaten to embark on a nationwide strike.

Speaking on the matter arising in a broadcast on Channel Television, The Former Governor of Rivers State Nyesom wike said;

"The first steps you take show if you are a good dancer or not. He has shown leadership. The first day he took the oath. We must tell ourselves the simple truth,'” he said on Tuesday, June 6

“How many presidents can make that kind of decision? For me, that is leadership, and it shows that he is prepared for the job. It is a hard decision, but you have to take it.

“For me, I felt so happy that we didn’t make mistakes and that this is the kind of leadership we want in this country.

“That is why some of us have said Nigerians should give him a chance. For me, the decision is A-rated.”

Watch the video below,
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/06/fuel-subsidy-removal-i-feel-so-happy.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu by donbachi(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2023
Rivers people get pride ..not known as talkatives

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu by kingsways: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2023
May God punish all those and anyone who participated in the rigging of presidential election of February 2023 in Rivers State.
Re: I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2023
Wike is a great leader as well in his own right, a no nonsense chief. I’m interested to see what he does next.
Re: I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu by Ever8090: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2023
This man dey hustle for appointment but him no go admit am....

Re: I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu by Shedrack777: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2023
all these guys looking for ministerial positions can lick even my shit not only tilumpu's own to get it
Re: I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Why is this thread filled with tears?
Re: I Feel So Happy That We Didn't Make A Mistake Electing President Bola Tinubu by Jennie002: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Dey play

(1) (Reply)

CBN Governor Is Just A Scape Goat, Tinubu Will Use Him (photo) / Service Chiefs Appointment Infographics: It's Pan Nigeria! / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Abdulrasheed Bawa Still In DSS Custody One Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.