Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M (280 Views)

Our Pursuit Of Biafra Non-negotiable —kanu Speaks From DSS Custody / My Trying Phase Will Soon Be Over – Nnamdi Kanu Assures Supporters / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by Emergingnation3(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-Negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures Members, Supporters

The detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has assured his members and supporters that he and they must pursue the actualisation of Biafra Nation to the end.
According to Barrister Aloy Ejimakor, the IPOB leader’s lawyer, Kanu gave his supporters the assurance from detention where he is being held in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS) by the Nigerian government for alleged treasonable felony and terrorism.
Ejimakor said that the IPOB leader who was arrested and detained since June 2021, said that his pursuit for self-determination to its logical conclusion is non-negotiable.
Ejimakor quoted Kanu as saying in a personal message, “I deeply appreciate the abiding solidarity of the people of Biafra & the entire IPOB noble family against my continued illegal detention.
“I assure you all that our pursuit of self-determination to its logical conclusion is non-negotiable”.

Personal Message from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: “I deeply appreciate the abiding solidarity of the people of Biafra & the entire IPOB noble family against my continued illegal detention. I assure you all that our pursuit of self determination to its logical conclusion is nonnegotiable”.

— aloy ejimakor (@AloyEjimakor) June 6, 202

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/06/our-pursuit-biafra-end-non-negotiable-ipob-leader-kanu-assures-members-supporters
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by Ihateheadslamer: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by Emergingnation3(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Of cause, the actualization of soveriegn state of Biafra is non-negotiable..
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by Creamypie(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Did he Broadcast it from prison.? Time for southern Nigeria to remove 5 states of east, create wall border with between all 6 southern states and east then, so Una no go dey flock southwards to enjoy peace anymore. Then u enjoy ESN, u.g.m. human organ harvesters in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by duro4chang(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
You go Tay for jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by Emergingnation3(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Creamypie:
Did he Broadcast it from prison.? Time for southern Nigeria to remove 5 states of east, create wall border with between all 6 southern states and east then, so Una no go dey flock southwards to enjoy peace anymore. Then u enjoy ESN, u.g.m. human organ harvesters in peace
We can not leave this shithole, leaving our Igbo siblings in SS and some parts of middle belt behind...

I bet you , when we leave this shithole, fulani's will conquer the rest of you within 2yrs.. grin
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by Emergingnation3(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:
You go Tay for jail
lAst last , he will come out with Biafran flag in his hand..

Chronic unity beggar..
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by duro4chang(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Emergingnation3:
lAst last , he will come out with Biafran flag in his hand..

Chronic unity beggar..
I doubt it. You mo hear sai him ear no hear well again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Creamypie:
if only wishes were horses, ur father would ve had a job.
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:
You go Tay for jail
thats a true leader just like mandela.
Unlike igboho that dumped Ooduwa agitation after recieving 2 bags of foriegn rice from federal govt.
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by yarimo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dying in detention is also non negotiable

1 Like

Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by Creamypie(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
if only wishes were horses, my father would ve had a job and I wouldn't have to come from baby factory
only don't abuse urself
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by duro4chang(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
thats a true leader just like mandela.
Unlike igboho that dumped Ooduwa agitation after recieving 2 bags of foriegn rice from federal govt.
Kanu is eating watery beans with regular slapping. You no hear say him ear no dey hear well again? I dout it if he will come out.
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Kanu is eating watery beans with regular slapping. You no hear say him ear no dey hear well again? I dout it if he will come out.
did i just hit a nerve?
Keep crying
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Creamypie:
only don't abuse urself
it must have pained you that u have to edit my comment.
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by Emergingnation3(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
yarimo:
Dying in detention is also non negotiable
Yes, Dying or not , the actualization of soveriegn state of Biafra is assure....

Chronic unity beggar..

1 Like

Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by duro4chang(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
did i just hit a nerve?
Keep crying
Kanu your saviour will rotten in jail.
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Kanu your saviour will rotten in jail.
ok
Re: Our Pursuit Of Biafra To The End Is Non-negotiable – IPOB Leader, Kanu Assures M by duro4chang(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
ok
All right.

(1) (Reply)

FFK: "I Know A Religious Bigot.. And I Assure You That El Rufai Is Not One.." / Nigeria’s Currency Float: Implications For The Economy And Future Growth / Technocrats Should Full Tinubu's Cabinet And Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.