Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? (180 Views)

Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed / Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? by Validated: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
I think that the proper thing to do now is to begin probe of Buhari's administration. Many scams are being unearthed in the last one week since Buhari left office. The unfortunate thing is that the place-holder president lacks the balls to do that.

This is the more reason they denied Peter Obi the God-given mandate. But I believe that "God who works in mysterious ways" will do it at the appointed time.

So, my question is, should Buhari's 8 years of misrule be probed? Only sensible answers please.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? by Ihateheadslamer: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Why not.

Buhari was a fraudster in disguise
Re: Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? by Jennie002: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
If they wish
Re: Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
@OP.

Can't happen, won't happen. Story dey too long.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? by Uche559(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
P
Re: Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? by Validated: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2023
ScamBuhari

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed? by VinnyBaba: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2023
OP, how u listen to urself?😏

How can APC probe APC?

There is NO difference b/w Buhari and Tinubu. 😕🤨

One is an Illiterate Thief while the other is Smart thief, surrounded by Smart Subordinates. sad

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu:"I Have An Idea,why & Who Put Him In Prison Unjustly By Emeka Ugwuonye / Two Weeks In Office So Far For President Tinubu / Student Loan: Looting Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.