Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady (1304 Views)

Muslim Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship With A Yoruba Muslim Guy / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Truetalk(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2007
When she first arrived my area ,everyone sees her as been very reserved and proud.But there was sumthing bout this lady that has been the driving force for me.I walked up to her at first she never answered .But i still did not give up for bout 3months i keep trying until we started talking and from there i threw it up to her and she never dissagree with me.But there is something that is happening here.She is a muslim nd also a yoruba lady and her brothers and sisters does not want her to go out with me because i am a christian and an Igbo guy.Some neighbours told her sister that she was going out with me and they all came to ym place to warn me, !!!!!IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!
Rightnow both of us are not willing to stop the relationship.The question that i want you my fellow nairalanders to answer for me is that

IS IT BAD FOR AN IGBO CHRISTIAN GUY TO MARRY A MUSLIM YORUBA LADY

MUST CHRISTIANS MARRY CHRISTIANS AND YORUBAs MARRYING YORUBAS

Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Easybaby(f): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2007
Infact, this is a truetalk! undecided cheesy grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by niceuzor: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2007
Easybaby - lol rolling on the floor stand up and say

Easybaby make you no go kill us will laugh oh!!! grin

@poster

lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Easybaby(f): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2007
@niceuzor . . .lmao . . . cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ Poster: Go for it, if it's what you both want, ignore your neighbours.

Nothing wrong with a Christian and a Muslim getting married / hitched.
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Raymond88(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2007
You act as though Muslim ladies have leprosy or something. . .
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by niceuzor: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
And you think you re right?
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Raymond88(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
What do you mean?
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Truetalk(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2007
Raymond88:

You act as though Muslim ladies have leprosy or something. . .

LOL I am not saying they have leprosy but i just feel some of them usually discriminate christians.I love muslim religion so much that eachday i make enquiry from those who really know there religion.Anyway thanks .
niceuzor:

Easybaby - lol rolling on the floor stand up and say

Easybaby make you no go kill us will laugh oh!!! grin

@poster

lipsrsealed
Wetin you mean?
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Iman3(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2007
In Islam,Muslim woman cannot marry non-Muslims.Na only Muslim men fit marry non-Muslim.

You fit convert am from Islam na grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by mukina2: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2007
;d
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Truetalk(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2007
I-man:

In Islam,Muslim woman cannot marry non-Muslims.Na only Muslim men fit marry non-Muslim.

You fit convert am from Islam na grin

crying why, ?i no get choice na she go v\convert from islam to christian

Peace.

Truetalk
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by olanajim(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2007
I-man was dead right. I will advise the poster not to waste his time running after the gal. It may end badly. However, he may be luckiy if the family give him the green light and if the lady want to risk everything for him.

However, if she is a strong muslim, please forget her. It is in your own interest. If you eventually marry her, you would discover that the real battle would unfold. This time, between you and her with no third party. Let her go and find a yoruba christain if you are bend on getting a yoruba babe.
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2007
Truetalk, you're an arrogant man. How dare you claim to love a Muslim when you don't respect her religion?
Doyou know what could happen to her if she decides to convert to Christianity? You're so selfish!
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Truetalk(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2007
Seun:

Truetalk, you're an arrogant man. How dare you claim to love a Muslim when you don't respect her religion?
Doyou know what could happen to her if she decides to convert to Christianity? You're so selfish!

Seun na wa for you oh, Dont tell me your wife dont listen to you@ home Her convertion is based on our agreement ok.I would put it up to her and let her see reasons why she needs to be converted if does understands tht's it, grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Truetalk(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2007
olanajim:

I-man was dead right. I will advise the poster not to waste his time running after the girl. It may end badly. However, he may be luckiy if the family give him the green light and if the lady want to risk everything for him.

However, if she is a strong muslim, please forget her. It is in your own interest. If you eventually marry her, you would discover that the real battle would unfold. This time, between you and her with no third party. Let her go and find a yoruba christain if you are bend on getting a yoruba babe.

Tha nks I-Man you made my day, very close to my heart,

Peace man.
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by niceuzor: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2007
-peeping wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Seun(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2007
I don't think you're going to find a dead wife (victim of Sharia because of conversion) very useful. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by olanajim(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2007
What does that mean Seun?
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by niceuzor: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked by Seun Words?
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by mekoyo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2007
IS IT BAD FOR AN IGBO CHRISTIAN GUY TO MARRY A MUSLIM YORUBA LADY

MUST CHRISTIANS MARRY CHRISTIANS AND YORUBAs MARRYING YORUBAS

NOOOOOOOO,Its not bad at all.

But please do not get into a relationship where you are being threatened. Ok?
wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by tkb417(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2007
i'm Yourba and a xtian and my babe is from Kogi and a muslim.
One-Kogi people believe they are not Yoruba and that they are Northerners.
two-Shes a muslim
three-Her father is a title holder in Islam

We are hoping we will weather the storm together because i luv the gurl so much and she does too.
But, i have a sparetyre who is a xtian from Benue just in case yawa wan gas. I hope she doesnt get to read this o
Re: I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady by Mustay(m): 1:19am On Sep 15, 2007
Seun:

I don't think you're going to find a dead wife (victim of Sharia because of conversion) very useful. lipsrsealed
THATZ BULLSHIT angry

(1)

Who's Iice: / Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? / Ikorodu, Ketu And Mile 12 Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.