Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others (14328 Views)

₦‎8 Billion Probe : Ex-aviation Minister Hadi Sirika Spends Second Night In EFCC / Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by mannobi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
To be sincere bubu na inept leader. How can your ministers be performing abracadabra and you didn't do anything about it
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by UNDFTD: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Where are the proponents of Nigeria Air now? Some of you who were on this platform calling those of us who understand Nigeria better than you and know that Nigeria Air is as FAKE as a fake $ bill all sorts of unimaginable names. All of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves if you have any modicum of dignity left but you DON'T! I guess your love for your useless and hopeless country, Nigeria, blinded you to the extent that even when the evidence of SCAM is right before you, you chose to believe otherwise. How is it working out with your FAKE Nigeria Air? I am still waiting for you M0R0NS to book your flights on your non-existent airline. FOOLS everywhere!
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Agugbadin: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Racoon:
The Buhari government is the worst fraud ever visited on the nation.

Totally agree with you.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin grin Klepto was a legendary Greek mythological character,who was highly notorious for his incessant stealing, and from whose name, the English term,"Kleptomania" was coined.
Nigerian politicians are more sticky fingered,than Klepto himself.Buhari came to power, claiming to fight corruption,but ironically,his outcome administration was filled with Kleptomaniacs ,who either have been prosecuted,or still under probe or court trial.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by IketownNigeria: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
You think he ate the money alone ? Obviously other religious head slammers shared the loot with him
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Kajaard: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:
My village people really dey on my matter
I don dey find job for almost four months now. I don dey house sote my parents come dey think sey I no wan work sey I dey lazy. So day before yesterday, one job wey I go apply for last week, them come call me say make I come for interview yesterday, I come dey happy. I don already go tell my people sey them sey make I come for interview. My brothers and sisters, can you believe say that same yesterday that I was meant to go for the interview, rain fall from morning till night and the madam come tell me say make I no bother coming say she no go fit come again because of the rain? I nearly die. I don tell am say make she let me know when I go fit come again, up till now, I never receive any message 🥲... Pop C and mom C wan use talk finnish me 🥲 Ohh God

Don’t relent. Send the lady a mail and plead with her to schedule another day and time due to the bad weather of the previously scheduled interview day. She will understand.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Dittodat: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Racoon:
APC members fully know the criminal enterprise their government have turned Nigeria into but primordial and ethno-religious sentiments always becloud their sense of sound judgement.
Raccoon brain. At least they are speaking up. If this had been by one of your tribal blodas, brainwashed retar@ded IPOB monkeys like you will be making excuses as to why he should be left alone like your corrupt and incompetent religious fanatical leader Peter Obi. STFU.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by GreatrAnalyst: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Probe or arrest straightaway?

There is no way he did what he did without the knowledge of Sai Daura
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by RacistProudIgbo: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Including one crazy man from daura bihari.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Alvin212(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
But Tinubuu

Is a bigger fraudster
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by CasNova: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
I really wish corruption can be tackled in our polity headlong. The issue of Air Nigeria is scandalous!
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Jacobx007: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
In case u don't understand Hausa ...Here is what El-Rufai said. Just in summary...

1. That he started a project as governor of kaduna state where he proposed a Muslim-muslim ticket ( gov & deputy) and he succeeded. Claiming it was the first time during his tenure that both the gov, deputy, SSG,chief of staff and commissioner of finance were all Muslims .

2. That no christian will ever be a governor or deputy in kaduna state( the newly inaugurated governor and the deputy are Muslims).

3. He claimed that yes, some christians voted for them, but at best they can only benefit from schools , health care, employments and all but will never taste any top government position in the state.( Note kaduna state comprises of kaduna south 99% christians, Kaduna central 40% christians, 50% muslims and kaduna North 90% Muslims).

3. That during campaigns they lie to the christians that they are not after religion but competence , however they consider religion first.

4. That the Muslim community should support the new governor such that after this 4 yrs, he will run another 4 yrs, then they bring in another set of Muslims ( gov. & deputy).

5. That haven't succeeded in kaduna , he was amongst those that insisted it will work pan Nigeria( presidency & vice). Hence they held a meeting that they will only support a southern candidate that must pick a Muslim as running mate of which PBAT fit in. He clearly said he is not a fan of BAT. But he only supported him when BAT agreed to pick up a northern Muslim as running mate.

6. The plan is that no christian will ever taste presidency or vice presidency in Nigeria and thus will clearly show everyone that the country belongs to the Muslims.

7. He clearly mentioned Peter Obi, being a Christian can never win the presidency in Nigeria. That the guy was making noise everywhere but now he is quiet and cannot do anything .

8. He said he is optimistic that BAT will reward him for what he has done for him and he doesn't need to do any work again, claiming he did so much to ensure that BAT won the election on a religious basis.

9. He told the Muslim community that, yes he may be out as a governor but he is still working because his assignment is yet to be accomplished until the Muslims take over the whole country.

10. Are you in shock
The guy said all that and more in Hausa boldly and he was greatly applauded for his bigotry.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by alpharoyalty: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
The should probe the stupid, illiterate, slowpoke, and quota system dullard buhari as well.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Sonn(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
The terror and fraud withneesed under Buhari government is unimaginable, worst than IBB and ABACHA regime join together, total mess.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
pafra:
A corrupt president can not investigate a corrupt Man.

Since he becomes president. All south Westerns, have become his spoke men.

No need wasting money appointing spoke men.

90% of igbo Dominated Peter Obi's supoorters, despite abusing the fool that he did nothing in his useless 8yrs governed in Anambra state

Igbo dont support thief my black ass, the Pandora, 250m caught with his driver and many fraud of fiscal policies, investing a state money on business unconstitutionally and forcing Anambra civil servants to open acct in the bank he has shares is a ceremonial things in Igbo land then

let Yoruba celebrate obi instead than a man that gave free health care, eye glasses to the shortsighted, paid waec regardless of tribe from 2002 to 2007

may amadioha pieces that your little brain there, ndi eriri
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Blake755: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
cheesy grin

Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good one and I hopped they will
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by pafra(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

90% of igbo Dominated Peter Obi's supoorters, despite abusing the fool that he did nothing in his useless 8yrs governed in Anambra state

Igbo dont support thief my black ass, the Pandora, 250m caught with his driver and many fraud of fiscal policies, investing a state money on business unconstitutionally and forcing Anambra civil servants to open acct in the bank he has shares is a ceremonial things in Igbo land then

let Yoruba celebrate obi instead than a man that gave free health care, eye glasses to the shortsighted, paid waec regardless of tribe from 2002 to 2007

may amadioha pieces that your little brain there, ndi eriri

My God bless and keep you and enlarged your coast . It shall be well with you.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by JOemmy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Unfortunately all these heartless criminals that looted nigeria's common wealth in the past buhari's regime will definitely go free because tinibu himself who rigged his way to power doesn't have the moral authority to prosecute all of them.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by Minime10(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Racoon:
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/07/nigeria-air-apc-chieftain-tasks-efcc-to-probe-ex-aviation-minister-others/

When the fraud of a sirika was boasting somewhere in Kano, prior to the general elections that, is it not money, that he has got so much money to spent during the election for his preferred candidate, what were you people thinking Why was such money coming from, if not from corrupts & sharp practices🤣
Nigeria is a huge scam
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by cardoctor(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Gone with the wind as usual.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by naturefellow(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2023
RealLordZeus undecided

Defender of the universe corruption!
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by RealLordZeus(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2023
naturefellow:
RealLordZeus undecided

Defender of the universe corruption!
My funny fellow ... I've been expecting your mention..

The problem with you guys is that your own opinion must always supercede even if it contradicts logic.

My position on the issue is still the same..

What Ben Hundeyin posted then was not an expose as he insinuated but a popular knowledge

I never said THE WHOLE DEAL DOESN'T STINK.

My point is the foundation of the whole project is very ridiculous but they already publicise it since inception.

The National carrier supposedly not be founded with such ridiculous arrangement however the arrangement was publicised then but there was no outcry maybe because you guys failed to think it through.

Left to me .. The national carrier project should be abolished and the funds spent should be probed ..
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Efcc.. if its yahoo... boyz.. u will fly with witch broom... Go and arrest the scammer.. sirika... the grand don yahoo gee.. who scammed dump Buhari for not marrying his daughter....... wetin una dey wait for??

The fried potatoes.... scammed a whole nation.. wonderfu!!!!!!!l..Efcc.. should we call Dss to remind u of ur job?🫣

The muder * ucker should cough out d 600 million dolls... to set himself free.. Benchmark..
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by oluwatitus(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2023
Yahoo yahoo politicians
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by naturefellow(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
RealLordZeus:

My funny fellow ... I've been expecting your mention..

The problem with you guys is that your own opinion must always supercede even if it contradicts logic.

My position on the issue is still the same..

What Ben Hundeyin posted then was not an expose as he insinuated but a popular knowledge

I never said THE WHOLE DEAL DOESN'T STINK.

My point is the foundation of the whole project is very ridiculous but they already publicise it since inception.

The National carrier supposedly not be founded with such ridiculous arrangement however the arrangement was publicised then but there was no outcry maybe because you guys failed to think it through.

Left to me .. The national carrier project should be abolished and the funds spent should be probed ..

you're still wrong. Why didn't mainstream media break it before he did. But only after?

David Hundeyin. Not Ben Hundeyin.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by RealLordZeus(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
naturefellow:
you're still wrong. Why didn't mainstream media break it before he did. But only after?

David Hundeyin. Not Ben Hundeyin.
My mistake with the name.

Like I stated earlier, you only believe whatever you choose to even if it contradicts logic.
The nature of the agreement is already in public domain since inception, I even attached an evidence from Punch to my earlier post.

FG holds just 5% in a supposedly National carrier... and Ethiopian Airline is the major shareholder.

Also the clause of the agreement stated that Ethiopian Airline have operational control.

The problem is with the agreement, it wasn't supposed to be ..but saying its a hidden knowledge is false
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by naturefellow(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
RealLordZeus:

My mistake with the name.

Like I stated earlier, you only believe whatever you choose to even if it contradicts logic.
The nature of the agreement is already in public domain since inception, I even attached an evidence from Punch to my earlier post.
don't shift the goal post!

The rudimentary nature of agreement is in the public domain (not the corruption). Then when that agreement was breached for personal gains, David first blew the whistle and you discredited him. Right? Saying it's already in the public domain.

Is this how aviation deals for national carrier are made in sane nations... ?
When RwandAir launched, did you hear of corruption scandals involving the sitting aviation minister?
This is the point I'm bringing your attention to.

There's vanilla knowledge, and there's application of knowledge/logic.
If you want to react, please make sense this time.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by 9jatriot(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
That Air Nigeria fraud was so unnecessary that I do not understand what that minister was trying to prove.
Re: Nigeria Air: APC Chieftain Tasks EFCC To Probe Ex-aviation Minister, Others by RealLordZeus(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
naturefellow:
don't shift the goal post!

The rudimentary nature of agreement is in the public domain (not the corruption). Then when that agreement was breached for personal gains, David first blew the whistle and you discredited him. Right? Saying it's already in the public domain.

Is this how aviation deals for national carrier are made in sane nations... ?
When RwandAir launched, did you hear of corruption scandals involving the sitting aviation minister?
This is the point I'm bringing your attention to.

There's vanilla knowledge, and there's application of knowledge/logic.
If you want to react, please make sense this time.
You are the one shifting goal post.. do I need to quote my original post to remind you.

Under the Hundeyin Post, I simply reply that "it's no news" i never insinuated what he stated was false or the minister is innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell / A Cry For Help to the ogun state government / Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.