Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Reviews On Oil-investors.com - What You Need To Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reviews On Oil-investors.com - What You Need To Know (248 Views)

Oil-investors Earning Project Starting Price $5 / nexnaira.com - What is it and why is everyone signing up? / Reviews On Gatatransport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviews On Oil-investors.com - What You Need To Know by Kosotrading: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oil-investors claim to be a crude oil trading system using Artificial Intelligence.
At this time, they already have 10 positive review on trust-pilot from those that have tested the system.

Here, i will be posting reviews about the system.
Follow me up for updates.
Re: Reviews On Oil-investors.com - What You Need To Know by Kosotrading: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
New Plans Is Updated On The Platform.
But Can Only Be Seen By Registered Users.

A. Fixed AI Trade 1. - You earn profit every 3days.
B. Fixed AI Trade 2. - You earn profit every 2days.
C. Fixed AI Trade 3. - You earn profit every day.

The difference between this new plans and the old already plans is the fixed profits.
The profits on the plans are fixed amount why the profits on the old plans are percentage plans.

I will still be updating this Thread.
Lets keep our hand close.
Re: Reviews On Oil-investors.com - What You Need To Know by marketmentor: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Oil investors is paying am a member on the platform
reviews and testimonies are online just google about them and stop this thread.
you will end up cursing problem to the system
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Scales 75-year Hurdle As Preferred Bidder, Mota Engil Africa / Trading Vs Full Time Job / Which Card Can I Use To Make Payment For Facebook Ads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.