Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Saw 2003 EOD Leg Off On Sunday Nights. I Interrogate The Owner - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Saw 2003 EOD Leg Off On Sunday Nights. I Interrogate The Owner (748 Views)

I Saw A Sharp 2003 Eod. But I Was Shocked When The Man Said 4m / Taxi drivers, What Do You Do To Forgotten Items When You Can't Trace The Owner? / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw 2003 EOD Leg Off On Sunday Nights. I Interrogate The Owner by fineboynl(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
While i was driving to my usual spot. At front of the spot an EOD just breakdown there. I quickly check to observe it and as usual the driver side leg pulled out.

I drove in to pack and later came out to investigate the matter as an investigative personal.

When i approached towards the car the car the occupants have all scattered except the driver and owner he sat at the back seat.

I was like you are the owner of this car, he was scared at first the way he answered yes.

I was like what happened? Your ball joint’s pull off. He say no its the upper side but he has called a mechanic, I was like shaft the upper balls joints he was confused and said he had called a mechanic he said for over 3 years this is the first time this kind of thing happened.

I point my touch light to check it out both the upper balls joints and the balls joints pull off.

I pointed his attention to it that he will need two . He doesn’t even know what the problem his under than the upper side fall off.

I ask him weather if he noticed any thing strange sounds or noise but he said nothing like that. He didn’t notice anything.

Unfortunately I told him it already night even if of he managed to get a mechanic. Assume its the ball joints I would have sacrificed my own in the trunk for him.

I want to ask is it possible for both upper and lower ball joints to fall out without any notice?
Re: I Saw 2003 EOD Leg Off On Sunday Nights. I Interrogate The Owner by HeartlessMan: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
All these long typing for car wey you wan thief? Cos I no believe say Naija person go stop for this rubbish if not for profit.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw 2003 EOD Leg Off On Sunday Nights. I Interrogate The Owner by tamudabu: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
fineboynl:

I want to ask is it possible for both upper and lower ball joints to fall out without any notice?

You just told us a story that you yourself say you witnessed of both upper and lower ball joints to fall out without any notice, but you don't want to believe what you witnessed?

Have you considered the driver and owner were not paying attention or both know nothing about upper and lower ball joints so did not notice?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw 2003 EOD Leg Off On Sunday Nights. I Interrogate The Owner by visaclick: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Just wait for the honda activists here to come and tell you that the owner has ear problems and didn’t listen to sounds. grin grin
But to my surprise there’s alot of hondas here on the island maybe it is because of the road networks but generally hondas legs are the worse engineered. Can they just get a Toyota employee and pay him small thing to give them the secret instead of putting their costumers to shame?

1 Like

Re: I Saw 2003 EOD Leg Off On Sunday Nights. I Interrogate The Owner by Angrygoat: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Carsprone to ball joints failure with shaft.
Lexus IS 200
LexusIS 300
Lexus gs 350 till 2008/2009 model
Lexus es 350 till 2009 modelè
Honda crosstour till 2012model
Toyota 4runner till 2003 model
Acura tsx till 2008 model
Honda bulldog dog
Honda accord till 2009 model
Nissan micra
Honda crv till 2005 model
Golf 2,golf 3
Honda discussion continues till 06 model.
I have seen Al of them on the road ball joints,shafts.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw 2003 EOD Leg Off On Sunday Nights. I Interrogate The Owner by Control7: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angrygoat:
Carsprone to ball joints failure with shaft.
Lexus IS 200
LexusIS 300
Lexus gs 350 till 2008/2009 model
Lexus es 350 till 2009 modelè
Honda crosstour till 2012model
Toyota 4runner till 2003 model
Acura tsx till 2008 model
Honda bulldog dog
Honda accord till 2009 model
Nissan micra
Honda crv till 2005 model
Golf 2,golf 3
Honda discussion continues till 06 model.
I have seen Al of them on the road ball joints,shafts.

We learn everyday.

Does car shaft pulls?

If yes, is it outer or inner shaft?

(1) (Reply)

BY 2030 We'll Not Have These Things In Our Cars / BMW Recalls 1.3 Million Cars Worldwide / When Will We Start Paying The New Car Number Plate Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.