Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal (48403 Views)

NNPCL, Marketers Clash Over Subsidy, Operators Peg Petrol At N1,200/litre / President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / Festus Osifo & Adebayo Clash Over Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by richie240: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gugu is ya friend.
If u don't have data, send me ur aza.......I'm good like dt!
lexy2014:

What exactly did Tinubu do in Lagos?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Hello, when ur paymaster was holding meetings upandan did u say this cheesy
I will be the most fuulish being on earth to celebrate meetings. But you know Im not an agbadorian, so my brain is intact
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by tommylee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
honestivo:
All these meetings when will it reflect on the economics

No it will reflect on the Agriculture ekpa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by munaco: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
What this government does is to do invisible meeting without evidence like photo or video so that the citizen will not doubt them.

Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by crixlight2(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
sonature1:

You are paid 30k monthly to defend Escobar on Nairaland, but Peter Obi gives you nightmare.

This is the so-called master strategist who has no clear measures for mitigating the effects of subsidy removal but quickly removed it.
See this one at least the guy is getting paid and he will use the 30k to buy fuel for his car and gen , how much Giringory Dey pay you , he only feed you lies and lamba

Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
I am not sure jagaban has slept since he took over power. This shows the huge problems he inherited.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by pikechukwu6(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
soon nah to go for medical... Old mandate snatcher shocked shocked
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Segzy19: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
You dey mind them so? They are confused and mad at the same time.

LeoDeKing:

Because you hate him;

He rests, you said he is sick.

He works, you said he should rest so he doesn't die.

Is it your dying?

Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by azikiweironsi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dymaco:
Watch how they will drag Peter Obi to the matter leaving atiku. I will never comment till tribunal does its work

Sorry Pele.
We will continue to drag him and left Atiku aside imagine someone that came third still believing in getting a lost manhood jumping over the person that came second.
No be juju be dat ?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Exceed15: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Medicine after death. It's just a matter of time if the hardship become unbearable the people will revolt themselves.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Exceed15: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu did it in Lagos, so we have confidence in him.

Someone with 3rd class in a shitty course could not save a small village but busy throwing heavy lamba up and down that he can save Nigeria.

This advice can only come from a madman.

It's so obvious somebody is fighting so hard to save his garri. May APC happen to you as such we have now.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Exceed15: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Superwave16320:
Some foolish cursed oloriburuku bastard that call themselves Nigerians will be getting angry over sensitive smart move by the president.

Which president since 1999 ever initiated an intelligent move like this. Just imagine where the Pandora criminal Peter Obi wan get this kind of intelligence.

Give me one cushion effect on motion now?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Dymaco(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Sorry Pele.
We will continue to drag him and left Atiku aside imagine someone that came third still believing in getting a lost manhood jumping over the person that came second.
No be juju be dat ?
What do you have to say about uzodinma the governor of imo state?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by lexy2014: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2023
richie240:
Gugu is ya friend.
If u don't have data, send me ur aza.......I'm good like dt!

Is gugu your enemy? Since you have data, then you shouldn't have problems using it to answer the question....what exactly did Tinubu do in Lagos?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Espelbengz(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Last man standing πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by erekelayewa(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Fresh argument

Filling Stations and Marketers has no right to sell fuel above the #195 until the end of June ,this is because 1)the subsidy was paid till the end of May 2023
2) the federal government(NNPC) and the marketers were in partnership, in this partnership, Nigeria govt. pay higher than the marketers in order to cushion the cost on citizens, if payment of subsidy lasted to end of May,it invariably means that, those fuel subsidized for are still the one in circulation.
3) if point number two above is correct, then, there's a breach here, because the fuel in circulation is the one already subsidized, it's we that is wickeding ourselves, marketers are unfaithful.

What I think they should have done is that, when the fuel in circulation finishes, they can now inform the federal government(NNPC) that the fuel you subsidized has finished,if we must bring/import fuel, we won't sell at the former price o,and ,by that time we would have being in the middle or end of June 2023, but because those marketers are also Nigerians, the fraudulent in most nigerians nature comes to Play.

My emphasis is that the fuel in circulation right now is the subsidized fuel, there is no call for instant increase upon announcement that subsidy is gone,the marketers are benefitting double right now. QED.

If you have your contrary opinion, let me hear you.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by richie240: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2023
You are d one seeking to be spoonfed.
Send me ur aza let me dash u some token to charge ur phone biko and stop acting like an infant always begging to be spoonfed!
lexy2014:

Is gugu your enemy? Since you have data, then you shouldn't have problems using it to answer the question....what exactly did Tinubu do in Lagos?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Mubiola360: 1:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Godisablealltim:
initial gra gra..
so Lagos setting pace si ce Tinubu left is initial gragra too?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by lexy2014: 2:37am On Jun 08, 2023
richie240:
You are d one seeking to be spoonfed.
Send me ur aza let me dash u some token to charge ur phone biko and stop acting like an infant always begging to be spoonfed!

same thing we are saying. since you have spoon fed yourself kindly answer the following. Is gugu your enemy? Since you have data, then you shouldn't have problems using it to answer the question....what exactly did Tinubu do in Lagos?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by OlawaleBammie: 3:33am On Jun 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I will be the most fuulish being on earth to celebrate meetings. But you know Im not an agbadorian, so my brain is intact

So what is the difference between ur brain and the brain of the person receiving advices from a mad man?? grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by richie240: 3:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Must you be spoonfed all d time?
When u are ready, drop ur aza make I bless ur ozzu!
lexy2014:

same thing we are saying. since you have spoon fed yourself kindly answer the following. Is gugu your enemy? Since you have data, then you shouldn't have problems using it to answer the question....what exactly did Tinubu do in Lagos?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by obyno82: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2023
richie240:
Give you (obidients) his deliverables?
You ever hear say sperm full t0t0 b4?
Imposicant.

There's nothing he can 'deliverables' that can cure d hate in the DNA of obidients. Just focus on obi/court or/and biafla and leave pbat for us Biko!

Your comment doesn't show you are smart at all. In the first place did I say that I was obidient or you just assumed that I was? You guys just wake up and say rubbish without using your God given brains.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by plaindealer: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2023
richie240:

That clown is a troll, you really know how to deal with trolls.

Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by plaindealer: 4:49am On Jun 08, 2023
The things and the decisions that a lot of presidents were too scared or afraid to deal with for the whole of their in office, President Tinubu took care of them in less than 2 weeks.

Subsidy is gone

NLC and the other unions were quickly tamed

Oil marketers quickly collectively rally around the president to show their support

Governors from all over Nigeria were happy and excited to meet and support the new president and his policies

The president visited our intelligence institutions to not only assert his authority and presence but also to read them their rights and press them to do better.

Even EFCC and DSS don shut up, no more public fighting.

I feel so proud to be a Nigerian and happy that I made the right electoral decision, Asiwaju is delivering beyond expectations.

Feels like President Tinubu is already the best president ever and he's been in office for only 2 weeks.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by lexy2014: 5:00am On Jun 08, 2023
richie240:

Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Someone with 3rd class in a shitty course could not save a small village but busy throwing heavy lamba up and down that he can save Nigeria.

Must you always throw dust to the winds? Election is over my brother. Its time for peace n reconcilation
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Nauttyprof(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Let's leave this issues and focus on Nigeria. Nigeria must make meaningful progress.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by Agent17th: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Superwave16320:
Some foolish cursed oloriburuku bastard that call themselves Nigerians will be getting angry over sensitive smart move by the president.

Which president since 1999 ever initiated an intelligent move like this. Just imagine where the Pandora criminal Peter Obi wan get this kind of intelligence.

Which intelligence? Bro all three contestants said they will remove subsidy. Even Jonathan said so. Even an ordinary Nigerian knows subsidy is a scam and needs to be removed.

Moreover, Obi ain't the president why are you so bothered?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by orisa37: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2023
THAT'S GOOD.
JUST TELL THEM TO ALLOW DEMANDS DICTATE THE PRICES.
THEY HAVE STOLEN TOO MUCH FROM NIGERIA. THEY ARE ORGANIZED BUNKERS.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by detectivejones: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2023
At least he is meeting the right people and making plans something we didnt really witness in the past 8years. So angry birds rest and pray for a better Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal by richie240: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2023
plaindealer:

That clown is a troll, you really know how to deal with trolls.

Azin ehn.......
his modus operandi in every thread is d same always asking rifling questions upandan like omo Γ¬kΓ³kΓ³

We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots