Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies (23593 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Niger PM In Chad As US, Russia Urge Diplomatic Option In Crisis / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by SpatialKing(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
After what they did to Nigerian students fleeing the war

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by nedekid: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sunshine34:
Ukrainian are good people. We seriously need their wheat. I hope you are coming to Nigeria.

Nigeria also need to learn their military doggedness.
Buhari and his Army are still fighting Boko boys and still no victory in sight. What a shame.
Have you forgotten so soon how they treated students of African origin during the beginning of the conflict?
They are Nazis. They should keep there bloody arse in their country.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
This man must be high in Ukrainian grains πŸ˜‚ Africans don't need you people now, go and make Peace with Russia first!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by dfrost: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:
They should first save themselves from Russia before thinking about helping others.

πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ scammers.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Corridon: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Nna I totally agree with these Ipob guy for once
Ipob your nightmare.
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by eeetuk(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
"Ukraine is seeking to restore and strengthen its relations with Africa and will open 10 new embassies on the continent, Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said."

God forbid! African countries should reject Ukraine diplomatic move, outright. Russia has been Africans best friends for years. Russia support African countries against apartheid in South africa. And during Ukraine war with the Russian, Ukrainian border guards forced African students to the back of lines as they attempted to leave the country, raising a furor over racism and discrimination. President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria, which has 4,000 students in Ukraine, decried the reports, according to article titled "Shunned by others, Russians friends in Africa by Declan Watsh and & John Eligon (March3, 2022). And more importantly, Russia has propped up shaky regimes in Africa--leading to many african governments not falling or slipping into failed states

That is why Africa cannot support Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Father4all: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
It's now they will remember Africa, when they are in trouble. Mumu Nation with mumu President

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by NOwazobia: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bad market. undecided
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by NOwazobia: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bad market. undecided

A racist, cunning and arrogant brat.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by NOwazobia: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
They are trying to rub their troubles on Africa.

Africa better be wise and stay clear of any fake relationship with them.

Let them fight their war alone, we have ours to deal with.
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Ebukamatth(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Because Russia dey kill them that's why they remembered Africans. Why didn't they open embassy last 4 years

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by SeriouslySense(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
I pray they stop fighting in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by kmaster007: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
Com do waiting for naija. Make dem settled with Russia first. One missile naija don scattered
Sunshine34:
Ukrainian are good people. We seriously need their wheat. I hope you are coming to Nigeria.

Buhari and his Army are still fighting Boko boys and still no victory in sight. What a shame.
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by treatise: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:
They should first save themselves from Russia before thinking about helping others.
That was strategic thinking
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by sulaak(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sunshine34:

Why not grow your own Wheat like the Zimbabwean? Laziness is the core African problem.

Zimbabwe has registered its largest wheat harvest in 2022, 375,000 tons, making the austral African country a self-sufficient agricultural powerhouse.
https://www.africanews.com/2023/01/08/zimbabwe-new-african-agricultural-power-house//#:~:text=Zimbabwe%20has%20registered%20its%20largest,a%20self%2Dsufficient%20agricultural%20powerhouse.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Okeytus(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
when they want to steal wealth, they remember Africa is the best place.
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Bobbiee: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
WE DON'T WANT THOSE NAZIS HERE
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by BENEAMATA: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pardon me if i sound clueless , but does this news sound to me like a country i've heard africans accused it's people of being racist just now deciding to open not three , but ten embassies in african countries ? ! Did they just discover the negro continent out of the woods ? . To what end really ? Are they short of men at the battle fronts ?
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Bobbiee: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sunshine34:

Simp more
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by cyprus000: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
sonature1:

Ogbeni, countries don't open embassies to help others. They open embassies to deepen business relationship and foster mutual relations. You people should read to understand. Where did that article mention help?
Was it only embassy, that was mentioned there?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by MechanicMike: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Ukraine korrrrr..... sugarcane niiiii (no offenscce ) angry
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by 00FFT00(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sunshine34:

I hear some Biafrans are currently understudying them. They may need to replicate the various Ukrainian feats sooner than later, so they can finally breathe.
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Amah70: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Comedian President. What of his useless desire for EU and NATO membership which made him subject his country and people to near total destruction?
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Irupetepete: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
solmusdesigns:

Nna I totally agree with these Ipob guy for once
disagree to agree
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Akharmony: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
They have detected something new again on African soill. .
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Amah70: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ahmed0336:

If I say I no tire for their matter I swear I lie.

Who no tire for πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine and their president matters?
Even America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ don tire for Ukraine wahala. Ukraine president is leading his country to Golgotha.
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Blazebond(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is the underground moves of the u.s and u.k,they are seeing that Africa,the middle east and Arabs and even most asian countries have stopped showing sympathy to Ukraine,they are now telling Ukraine to normalize and strengthen their relationship with African nations,u.s don dey tire for the support and soon they will ask Russia to dialogue.
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by dvkot(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sunshine34:

we don't need nazi lovers here
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by casualobserver: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:

We don’t want their β€œhelp”. When the white man comes to Africa, he comes to exploit. 3rd class white man too wants to exploit Africa. Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by Trustedpronet: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dem no wan die alone.
Re: Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies by EnterpriseMan: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
They don dey find pity again, Everything na strategy grin grin grin When putin told them that if they kept pushing to join NATO that he would invade them, they did not believe.. Now na beggie beggie and propaganda dem dey push up and down.

They should go and ask putin for forgiveness, NATO has already betrayed them and just using them to fight a meaningless war..

Anyway may God help us all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head / Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.