Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Is That Characteristics That Every Nigerian Community Have In Common? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is That Characteristics That Every Nigerian Community Have In Common? (222 Views)

Who Do Yoruba People Have More In Common With Hausa Or Igbo? / ‘Egbira’ Finally Gazetted As Common Name For An Ethnic Group / Young Igbos " I Have Very Little In Common With Northerners." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Characteristics That Every Nigerian Community Have In Common? by Emperormartin(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
I won't say I've traveled to every States in Nigeria including Abuja but I've traveled and lived in at least a state in all the six(6) geopolitical zone in Nigeria and there is one striking characteristics that all of them have in common.

The presence and wandering of mentally deranged people on the streets.

No community is exempted!!!

What's yours?

Re: What Is That Characteristics That Every Nigerian Community Have In Common? by harqinhola(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
on colos , on colos ! wink smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is That Characteristics That Every Nigerian Community Have In Common? by Natbrowny: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
In yankee. Despite their exposure and medical infrastructures still have deranged people walkin around.. no be all police fit catch

In Nigeria. All states and communities have something in common - WICKEDNESS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This / List Of ORISA That Give Children / Best Wooden Handicrafts Manufacturers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.