Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Mindset Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mindset Business (211 Views)

Mindset Business Tips / Why Do We All Have The Mindset Of Making Money For Free... / The Mindset Of An Average Nigerian Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mindset Business by Victor505(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
HERE IS THE PLAIN TRUTH‼️

In order for you to move forward in life, you have to change a lot of things in your life.🤗

Personally, I had to change some of my friends.

I had to change my routine.

And I also had to change my work ethics.

Change is scary.

It is not easy.

That is why the majority of people just wake up and do the same easy thing that doesn't bring any improvement to their lives.

E.g.

Starting a business can improve your life if you get started.

But many people don't do it because it is scary.

They keep listening to the voice in their heads that tells them to do nothing.

'What if you fail?"

Says the voice

"Your colleagues, friends and family will laugh at you"

So, many people don't do anything.

And a month passes...☹️

Then a year passes...

Then 5 years pass...😔

And they are still in the same place.

95% of people who read this won't do anything.

They will just read and keep doing the same thing they have always done.

But I know there is a tiny 5% who will take this message seriously and make decisions that will improve their lives.

They are the ones who take responsibility for their lives and do what it takes to be in control of their income and their destiny.

I hope you are one of the 5%.🤗

If you are, then I want to let you know that changing your life starts with reprogramming your mind.

Reprogramming your mind is the most important thing you need to do if you want to improve your income or just get ahead in life.

And reprogramming your mind starts with what you feed your mind on a daily basis.

As a Nigerian who grew up in Nigeria, many of us have to GET RID of the stubborn poverty mindset that has been programmed into us over the years.

This poverty mindset is your number one enemy that keeps dragging you down.

It is why many people keep struggling with their careers or any business they start

Until you begin to attack this mindset and overcome it, majority of the opportunities that come your way will end up the same way.☑️

I know this is a tough truth.
Thanks for reading🤗

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Logistic Manager Needed In Yaba, Lagos / Software Development Training For Ibadan Residents / How Can I Start Freelancing With No Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.