Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors (17111 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by nyrol(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2011
Yes o lets marry the vehicle to the proud owner. Oga D7thcaller i dey hail ooo
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by d7thcaller: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
36 hours to go
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
d7thcaller:

With registration completed, the countdown to driving this machine begins, 46hrs to go.

We go extra Mile . . . . .
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
nyrol:

Yes o lets marry the vehicle to the proud owner. Oga D7thcaller i dey hail ooo

Who will be the officiating marriage minister . . . .
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by d7thcaller: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Who will be the officiating marriage minister . . . .
[/quote

the officiating ministers are d7thcaller, Fhemmmy (in spirit) Nyrol. lol
The garage is set for the new wife, drinks are ready and the cooks are doing their thing, its party time!

few hours to go!
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^ Chief . . . Make sure i get my own wine oh, and the cooks get us some nice Ogbono and apku
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by nyrol(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
Fhemmmo baba don't worry we wud send you some cookies and fresh galas pelu can coke!
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by d7thcaller: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ Chief . . . Make sure i get my own wine oh, and the cooks get us some nice Ogbono and apku

Fhemmmy dont worry you will get onugbo and nri ji
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Emperoh(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
Emperoh:

See as this people dey enjoy without us being around oh . . . .How unfair could that be?
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
I am still jealous oh
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by d7thcaller: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2011
Just less than 8 hrs to start flexing this machine. I have been dancing to the rhythm of ogene music since morning.

Emperoh:

Oga Emperoh, I forgot to mention that you will be the residing Bishop.lol Nwanne d 8th call will soon ring.

Fhemmmy:

I am still jealous oh

If not for you they wont be the party. lol

I will post the pic's asap.
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
d7thcaller:

Just less than 8 hrs to start flexing this machine. I have been dancing to the rhythm of ogene music since morning.

I am in touch with my Boss (Nyrol) too to see how they doing
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by d7thcaller: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I am in touch with my Boss (Nyrol) too to see how they doing

You see why I call you the Automobile Boss of Nairaland. They are doing well the last time I checked, God is in control.
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
d7thcaller:

You see why I call you the Automobile Boss of Nairaland. They are doing well the last time I checked, God is in control.

Chief, Like i have always said, it is not about the money, but relationship . . . . . . We are partners already and we have to make sure that our people are safe and happy.
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
The wedding is about to happen . . . . .
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by nyrol(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
Live in Port Harcourt! The Ford Edge is in Town. Hallo PH City!!!
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 2:15am On Nov 04, 2011
nyrol:

The party has begun . . . . Now we could go ahead and load pix of the machine . . . .and sure owner too would load some
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by d7thcaller: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2011
Ford Edge machine live in PH City!
Thanks to the likes of Oga Fhemmmy and Oga Nyrol.

PHC pictures coming shortly,
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2011
d7thcaller:

Ford Edge machine live in PH City!
Thanks to the likes of Oga Fhemmmy and Oga Nyrol.

PHC pictures coming shortly,

We will like to first give all thanks to God.
Then, we give good thanks to You the client.
And Thanks wont be complete without saying thanks to Chief Nyrol of Nairaland . . . He is a great man, reliable and dependable, may the Lord bless you and your family.

The ride is in your hands now, and God will continue to protect you and the ride will know no accident, and you are a champion, sir.
Be blessed and looking forward to more deals from you and with you.
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Emperoh(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2011
Nice one!
Big ups guys. Congrats D7thcaller!! E no easy!!
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by nyrol(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2011
@Emperoh na you biko! The Edge is a machine- a Monster on the highway. you cant speed pass the Edge now how you wan do am? It was a fun-filled experience with the Edge mehn, we don dey travel with rides for delivery before but this one own too much, power pass power!!! Thanks to everyone! Somebody should please post pix nau, both in PHC and the Naija pix, Fhemmmy if you no post am i go post them o!
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2011
Emperoh:

Nice one!
Big ups guys. Congrats D7thcaller!! E no easy!!

One of the men i respect for NL, i hail jare.
Thanks and God bless you . . . still looking forward to deals from your end oh, by fire by fire, me and you must do business together oh
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
nyrol:

@Emperoh na you biko! The Edge is a machine- a Monster on the highway. you cant speed pass the Edge now how you wan do am? It was a fun-filled experience with the Edge mehn, we don dey travel with rides for delivery before but this one own too much, power pass power!!! Thanks to everyone! Somebody should please post pix nau, both in PHC and the Naija pix, Fhemmmy if you no post am i go post them o!

Chief . . . Pix will surely be posted . . . . .u could post some too, You are the Man, i really hail
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
nyrol:

The ride is a jet on wheels
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Emperoh(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
Fhemmmy:

One of the men i respect for NL, i hail jare.
Thanks and God bless you . . . still looking forward to deals from your end oh, by fire by fire, me and you must do business together oh

It must happen and i am sure in not too distant future!
Congrats on this. Still waiting for pic though.

Meanwhile, did D7thcaller tell u anything about this car being our Xmas cruise?
We come from neighbouring towns in Anambra and have agreed to paint the whole region red with this.
Who knows, a Chieftaincy title might come over to meet ur crown in yankee shocked shocked cool cool
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
Emperoh:

We come from neighbouring towns in Anambra and have agreed to paint the whole region red with this.
Who knows, a Chieftaincy title might come over to meet your crown in yankee shocked shocked cool cool

I am so much looking forward to it, and i am sure it will happen . . . . I thought about Fhemmmy-Nyrol-Emperor union on NL . . . . that will be some force to be reckoned with, cos it means we will capture it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
Emperoh:

Who knows, a Chieftaincy title might come over to meet your crown in yankee shocked shocked cool cool

He never told me oh . . . . That means that when i visit Nigeria, we will all go to eat isiewu together oh . . . .My own don better, cos i will be rolling with the bigger boyz
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
Anybody can observe the Sabbath, but making it holy surely takes the rest of the week.
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 2:03am On Nov 07, 2011
Delivered in one piece
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Emperoh(m): 2:25am On Nov 07, 2011
If the Nigerian pictures of this car is not posted in 24hrs, then i will take the liberty of shutting down Nairaland!!!

No one should dare me!!
grin cool
Re: My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Nov 07, 2011
Emperoh:

If the Nigerian pictures of this car is not posted in 24hrs, then i will take the liberty of shutting down Nairaland!!!

No one should dare me!!
grin cool

Chief . . . please tender justice with mercy, we have posted one pix now, right here . . .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771919.96.html#msg9452196

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

2012 Model Toyota Camry Le Toks Full Option / ALL THAT GLITTERS IS MERCEDEZ BENZ C300 ( Preordered by Exxon Mobil Unlimited ) / 2 Units Of 2007 Model Toyota Camry Sportz Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.