Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye (42452 Views)

How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Obasanjo Escaped Death On Ethiopian Airline Today – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by LagosFirstSon: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Famous Nigerian singer and internet personality, Peter Okoye, popularly called Mr P, has reacted to the controversy surrounding the launch of Nigeria Air.

DAILY POST recalls that the acting Managing Director of Nigeria Air, Captain Dapo Olumide in a meeting with the Senate Committee on Aviation on Tuesday, confirmed that Ethiopia aircraft was chartered to unveil the country’s national career.

The revelation comes after the House of Representatives had declared the launch of Nigeria Air a scam.

Reacting to this in a tweet on Wednesday, Peter Okoyo lamented how money continues to disappear from the country through corrupt politicians.

He tweeted: “Monkey stole billions, snake swallowed billions only in Nigeria. Now they borrowed an Ethiopian aircraft for a photo shoot worth 190 billion naira wetin remain again, dem go soon sell this country.”

A few hours before the expiration of the former President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, the immediate past Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika on May 26, 2023, hurriedly unveiled Nigeria Air on the claim that it would generate $1 billion in revenue within five years.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/nigerian-air-fg-spent-n190bn-on-ethiopian-aircraft-for-photo-shoot-peter-okoye/

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by LagosFirstSon: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Buhari is the biggest scam artist ever known to Nigerians

298 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by donbachi(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2023
My heart bleeds for Nigeria

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Henry22(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2023
Am patiently waiting for those miscreants from the waste to comment..... patiently waiting cool

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by incandescentena: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Nothing new

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Mboi: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2023
We're waiting for the children of hate too comment. The people who hate anything good.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Parachoko: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Famous Nigerian singer and internet personality, Peter Okoye, popularly called Mr P, has reacted to the controversy surrounding the launch of Nigeria Air.

DAILY POST recalls that the acting Managing Director of Nigeria Air, Captain Dapo Olumide in a meeting with the Senate Committee on Aviation on Tuesday, confirmed that Ethiopia aircraft was chartered to unveil the country’s national career.

The revelation comes after the House of Representatives had declared the launch of Nigeria Air a scam.

Reacting to this in a tweet on Wednesday, Peter Okoyo lamented how money continues to disappear from the country through corrupt politicians.

He tweeted: “Monkey stole billions, snake swallowed billions only in Nigeria. Now they borrowed an Ethiopian aircraft for a photo shoot worth 190 billion naira wetin remain again, dem go soon sell this country.”

A few hours before the expiration of the former President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, the immediate past Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika on May 26, 2023, hurriedly unveiled Nigeria Air on the claim that it would generate $1 billion in revenue within five years.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/nigerian-air-fg-spent-n190bn-on-ethiopian-aircraft-for-photo-shoot-peter-okoye/
Nlfpmod Oam4j
Garbage tk

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Ihateheadslamer: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2023
The federal government is the main yahoo yahoo boys

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by LagosFirstSon: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The federal government is the main yahoo yahoo boys
for real

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by chatinent: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Garbage tk

You support the act?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by RenaissanceGuy: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2023
All the armed robbers who participated in this heist should be bundled to Sambisa forest and dumped there.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Parachoko: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2023
chatinent:

You support the act?
Let him bring out his evidence? I'm not supporting the for minister of aviation, but I don't believe up to this was spent on

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by omowolewa: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Wickedness

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by chatinent: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Let him bring out his evidence? I'm not supporting the for minister of aviation, but I don't believe up to this was spent on
Ok

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by DiscoverID: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2023
The day this fool will comment on terrorism happening in his village, that day I will start taking him serious.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by ideynl1: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Parachoko:

But do you believe Nigeria Air is a scam?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by ideynl1: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2023
DiscoverID:
The day this fool will comment on terrorism happening in his village, that day I will start taking him serious.

Do you believe Nigeria Air project is a scam?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Parachoko: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2023
ideynl1:

But do you believe Nigeria Air is a scam?
According to evidence on ground, its a scam and the former minister and other people involve in the scam needs to be prosecuted

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by ideynl1: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2023
Parachoko:
According to evidence on ground, its a scam and the former minister and other people involve in the scam needs to be prosecuted

Good
So we expect Tinubu to do the needful.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Magnetic010: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2023
Why isnt EFCC going after the former minister for this broad day light scam? Doesn’t this categorize as an Economic and financial crime in their books?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by CodeTemplar: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2023
N190B from this scam air and N190B from accountant general is N380B ( $750m ) is enough to build power plants that will change power supply story in Nigeria.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Parachoko:
BUHAHAHAHAHA grin you people can never disappoint me with your thought process

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by CodeTemplar: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Magnetic010:
Why isnt EFCC going after the former minister for this broad day light scam? Doesn’t this categorize as an Economic and financial crime in their books?
I wonder also. The agency should be rebranded one for yahoo boys and girls and not the broad spectrum of financial crimes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Henry22(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You won't see those miserable beings on this thread . If the thread was about the Igbos now, you will see them spitting everywhere like people with mad-cow disease ..

Ofcouse they are mad cows and that's why no one ever cares to reply them anytime the madness is at its highest grin, people wey Even nature don swear for that all Thier live they will be ass licking.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by YoungLionken(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Truly, Buhari really messed with Nigeria..

I wonder how long we would pay for the damages incurred, it's going to be a long walk to freedom...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by LemmeWalk: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2023
A national day to dismember ministers, big time government officials immediately a new government comes on-board should be in our constitution...

It should be a day set aside for the nation's youths to send corrupt politicians to their makers.

Hypothetically, that day should have been on 28th may of just a day before Tinubu's swearing in of 29th. Erstwhile heads of Avaition, humanitarian, petroleum and ministers of corruption should assemble in their birthday suits right at the middle of the eagle square...

The whole drama should've been televised.

As admitted youths of the Nigerian state who flew in from various countries armed with jack knives and Chalices take a stabb at them.

Afterwards, their bloods should be used in painting a section of their offices, so the incoming monsters aka ministers would have the feeling that serving the people is not all about looting the Commonwealth.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by IrepChrist: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2023
This is a prediction not prophecy, a time will come in this country that corruption will almost seem impossible because our people will become more wiser. Credit to investigative journalist David Hundeyin that discovered this fraud.

Glory to God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by Lovenorth: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2023
The fact remains that Buhari's government is the most useless administration ever happened to mankind. For Tinubu administration I have nothing to say until I see it, just that I don't trust any Nigerian politician

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by datola: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2023
And this is under Buhari o!

Tinubu might not really fancy probing the past government deeds. He might just ignore and face the future and allow institutions like EFCC and ICPC do their work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.