Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nigera Vs Germany - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigera Vs Germany (3203 Views)

Nigera Vs Mali U17 All African Final..... / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
ALLELUYIA
ALLELUYIA
ALLELUYIA
ALLELUYIA
ALLELUYIA
ALLELUYIA
ALLELUYIA
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Banderas(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
Men, I'm so happy for them. When is the finals?
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by dachamp(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
@lawyer
spain is not that good so we can safely bet that the cup is coming to Nigeria after14 years in limbo searching for the under 17 cup since japan 93
Thats more reason Nig. are out to get the Fifa U-17 cup that have eluded Nig. for 14yrs.
The Boyz old sha, lol grin l stand to be corrected
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
Congratulations!!! thank God It's over with the German. 3:1, not too bad. wink grin

I was highly impressed by the match, Kudos to the players and most especially, Akinshola who changed the flow of the game.
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by lawyer(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
christantus is a poacher and his positioning at this age is amazing! imagine when he is like obafemi's age! we have definately unearthered a gem for the future. NFA abeg no spoil this boy career o!
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by alexj(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2007
my boys made it again! i am proud of those boys of mine, and not like the useless chealsea player, MIKEL
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by lawyer(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
dachamp:

@lawyerThats more reason Nig. are out to get the Fifa Under-17 cup that have eluded Nig. for 14yrs.
The Boyz old sha, lol grin l stand to be corrected

@dachamp
Bros you no lie, no body go correct you. As i don old reach, that akinsola boy it born me. Even commentator talk say our coach face be like thunder. He just de rumple face like my towel. Like father like sons
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by dachamp(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
@lawyer
christantus is a poacher and his positioning at this age is amazing! imagine when he is like obafemi's age! we have definately unearthered a gem for the future. NFA abeg no spoil this boy career o!

Well said! grin cheesy
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Jackal(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ lawyer,

Did u say Spain is not good?
Its obvious u have not been following this tournament.
A Spanish side that blew Ghana away with a prodigious talent named BOJAN.
Thank God he wont play in the Final unless FIFA rescinds his RED CARD.
You better go on your knees and pray LUKMAN HARUNA stays FIT for the final . . . Spain will take Nigeria apart without LUKMAN.
His injury today nearly cost us the final ticket!!!!!!!!!!
If Bojan plays for SPAIN on sunday then Nigeria is doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by tete(f): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
@Lawyer
Dem old no be small grin under 17 for where, but they really tried sha. Check out the last gaol it was too sweet. The thing is they really have to be prepared for the spaniards because those guys are kinda hot too. Well be watching come sunday. GO! GO!! GO!! FLYING EAGLETS cool
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by dachamp(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2007
@lawyer
l enjoyed contributions on this thread, l'm happy u comment on Akinsola grin grin
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Bruekeleen: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2007
Only if we could, on this forum, mandate NFA to keep these  boys together? Groom them, Nuture them, invite them all together for all future national assignments; and lets see what comes out of them in the future      
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by dachamp(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
We aren't disputing the fact that the boyz tried, kudos to them cos the fact remains, Nig. isn't the only country that is associated with this trend, Ghana but no longer in the competition
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by alexj(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
my boys made it again! i am proud of those boys of mine, and not like the useless chealsea player, MIKEL
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by lawyer(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
Jackal:

@ lawyer,

You better go on your knees and pray LUKMAN HARUNA stays FIT for the final . . . Spain will take Nigeria apart without LUKMAN.
If Bojan plays for SPAIN on sunday then Nigeria is doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ jackal

Abeg forget spain jare! Ghana just mugu for them and allowed them to run rings round them. Shey you know know say na the EBA these boys de chop na im dem they use bugga all these oyinbo teams? Technically i agree the spainards are better but see the way we play, no formation, no skill, just kick and follow, blow and hammer and all road lead to the opposing post. If they gawk themselves, NAIJA NO GO WASTE TIME THROW SHOT FOR THEIR NET. I swear, if they call all the Fergerson, Wenger and Mourhino, them no fit tell you the pattern this boys they play but the main thing be say them sabi score and them no send anybody!
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Jackal(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ Lawyer,

I disagree with u.
Dont lets count our chickens before they hatch.
Spain is very good and technically better than Germany.
I saw em for 90 minutes yesterday and they were able to tame Ghana . . . . .
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That Ghana team was a good side and Spain blew em away with tricks and stealth.

My favourite player in this tournament is BOJAN.
Its like a cloned-LEO MESSI.
He is arguably the best player in this tournanment but his red card has let his team down if it stands.
If he plays . . . . . he will cause Nigeria loads of trouble and might even win penalties like MESSI did 2 years ago.
I fear players like him cos they are too dodgy . . . . Lets pray FIFA doesnt rescind his red card.
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by dachamp(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
Abeg forget spain jare! Ghana just mugu for them and allowed them to run rings round them. Shey you know know say na the EBA these boys de chop na im them they use bugga all these oyinbo teams? Technically i agree the spainards are better but see the way we play, no formation, no skill, just kick and follow, blow and hammer and all road lead to the opposing post. If they gawk themselves, NAIJA NO GO WASTE TIME THROW SHOT FOR THEIR NET. I swear, if they call all the Fergerson, Wenger and Mourhino, them no fit tell you the pattern this boys they play but the main thing be say them sabi score and them no send anybody!

lawyer, you're funny. Tho true talk, l was like wat formation/pattern are they playing.With the way they play today, irrespective of their pattern they can disgrace some high ranking teams grin grin they tried
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by magneto(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
that dumbass refree disallowed Chrisantus' goal, but thank God their goalie was too desperate to think straight. Akinsola nailed it! beautiful trajectory!

Gawd im so happy! i haven't had so much adrenaline in a long while!
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by nawa1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2007
I rest my case for now. . .but guys keep the live commentary running till sunday when the big one will come smiley ONE LUV
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by lawyer(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2007
Jackal:

@ Lawyer,

I disagree with u.
Dont lets count our chickens before they hatch.
Spain is very good and technically better than Germany.
I saw em for 90 minutes yesterday and they were able to tame Ghana . . . . .
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That Ghana team was a good side and Spain blew em away with tricks and stealth.

My favourite player in this tournament is BOJAN.
Its like a cloned-LEO MESSI.
He is arguably the best player in this tournanment but his red card has let his team down if it stands.
If he plays . . . . . he will cause Nigeria loads of trouble and might even win penalties like MESSI did 2 years ago.
I fear players like him because they are too dodgy . . . . Lets pray FIFA doesnt rescind his red card.

@ jackal

Na wah for you jackal! who you wan fear pass; the highest goal scorer of the competition, who happens to score a goal per pass or supply assists anyhow and compare him with a player that is not even going to play! If you like bojan or merida or whoever is in the spanish team, that's your choice but for me, my PAKO BOYS do handle this spaniards well. Truthfully, if your sincere, you know Ghana palyed better than spain yesterday but just lost concentration when it mattered the most. If spain was so good, how come Ghana equalized when spain had the upper hand. These boys i have seen today, have set the tone for the final and they wont deviate from this gra gra style on sunday and what has been working for them all through the competition, which surely bear fruit on sunday , skill or no skill, Eba power will carry the day grin
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by femsin: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2007
thanks to god of soccer. we won!
see u in the finals between nig and spain.
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by FBS: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
@lawyer,
True talk, I beg carry go, our boys are strong, no information, no skill, no tactics but nah the goal matter? its even more difficult for any team to handle us, as per we no get pattern but omo, the goals they flow, thats all we need. Goodluck to the boys.
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by superman(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2007

Re: Nigera Vs Germany
« #72 on: Today at 01:03:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ lawyer,

@ jackal ppl like u makes useless and baseless argument!

ghana let spain have it their unexpected lucky way

and by the way forget say all these fake nigerians in here runin it up and thing , maybe u need to look at the other thread see what they said and written prior to the match then u will agree with me u just merely talkin nonesense as u are.

the arges will wipe their ass blah blah blah. oh the boys are too old , this and that.

anyway let me remind u that a natural born good player will always be a good player
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by jejelolatu(f): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
congrats to the boys,hmn  grin men actually.
i didnt give them a chance against germany.

with the spansih live wire bohan out of the finals ,i think our players can take the cup.

one more thing,chrisantus might not be skillful but he has a natural eye for goal.
with him its always a 60 % chance of scoring everytime he touches the ball in the b18
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Jackal(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
superman:

@ jackal people like u makes useless and baseless argument!

ghana let spain have it their unexpected lucky way

and by the way forget say all these fake nigerians in here runin it up and thing , maybe u need to look at the other thread see what they said and written prior to the match then u will agree with me u just merely talkin nonesense as u are.

the arges will wipe their ass blah blah blah. oh the boys are too old , this and that.

anyway let me remind u that a natural born good player will always be a good player

You are such a ninny!!!!!!!!!!!
Where are all these vermins and errorists springing out from.
To think a cretin who didnt even watch any match can come here and spewed what u just did defies logic.
I wont even lecture u on footie issues cos ur level of comprehension is way too shallow.
There's no point in teaching a goat what CALCULUS is all about.

Your use of English even say loads about ur personality.
Go and get some intensive adult education before u die of old age.
What a waste of space u are . . . . . .
If u marry an idiot like u u will produce asshats and fucktards.
The next time u wanna vent ur frustrations of hunger on someone . . . . u better survey well before u get mashed.
I got 4 words for u . . . .U are a cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by tosinadeda: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
The tension was jst 2 much,d moment haruna left d pitch,i knew there was trouble.Hope he gets fit 4 d final.
The 2nd half was obviously one sided it was jst luck we survived it,even chrisantus was back defending.
Cnt imagine how tella cld sit and fold his arms in such a match!! That guy is weird o.
This was obviously not a very good game,lets hope bojan stays suspended and haruna comes back
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Jackal(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ Tosinadeda,

Thanks for hitting the nail on the head.
Nigeria will win this tournament if HARUNA plays in the final.
He is the engine-room of that team.

Bojan? He is simply phenomenal.
He breathes life into their team.
Without him . . . .Nigeria will walk away with the cup without sweats.
With him . . . . It might just be a repeat of the under-20 competiton in 2005.
Nigeria was clearly better than Argentina but Leo Messi's trickery won em the game.
Bojan is as tricky as Messi and we shouldnt kid ourselves . . . .The ref might wanna make sure Nigeria does not WIN.
Tella has to make sure we score early goals to rule out any partiality the officials might have against Africa.
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by superman(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ jackal old age like u well hahhah

anyway SUPERMAN HAS spoken!

shout out to all those fools out there like u

sucker! ewu
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by tosinadeda: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2007
wtf
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by Jackal(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ Suckerman,

Its not ur fault . .
Internet has allowed dumbwits and the ignoranus to mix with straight thinking peops.
The last time i checked . . . . .U got no brains so keep ur snouts outta ma business.
As for EWU or whatever . . . . I dont speak ur language and if that was meant as an abuse then direct it to ur FATHER.
He is the one to blame for ur irresponsibility, retarded and unruly behaviour.
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by tosinadeda: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2007
Superman,sure ure ok?
Re: Nigera Vs Germany by jejelolatu(f): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2007
BLA BLA BLA.

some people cant just stop.

naija won,everybody is happy .
end of story,

'maka why//

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Delta Principals’ Cup Kicks Off October 31, 2018 / Caption This Photo Of Samuel Eto Before Kano And Katsina Results Arrive. / England, Usa, Slovenia, Algeria: Group C - Group Of Champions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.