Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones (2514 Views)

NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones / How To Play All Mobile Soccer Games With Controller Or Gamepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by roooxzy: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by matrixme(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Very poor review video. You just spent the whole time worshipping the product. No serious tech reviewer spends that much time in the praise of a new product that you've not yet seen. You even lied that you used it, a product not yet released in the market till next year and when it does, for only US market. Do you think we are fools?
You couldn't have said this more poem for an overpriced product with just 2 hours battery. This isn't the first time this product is introduced to the market. Google Glasses is a failed product and even Meta's virtual reality device isn't generating enough buzz. So no cellphone or anything is going to be replaced

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by OkukoIgbo: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
roooxzy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuazVcCZqPQ

70 year old man, you've been burst and burned, you are among the useless lieing bloggers.
For wasting my time, I will downvote your useless video filled with misinformation to avert others wasting their time on a lazy blogger's video..

Gerrout mehn!

10 Likes

Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by LemmeWalk: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
So many things in the past were said to replace mobile phones ended up and now stay permanency at dark corners of Oblivion.
Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by localbreed(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by Greatzeus(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
matrixme:
Very poor review video. You just spent the whole time worshipping the product. No serious tech reviewer spends that much time in the praise of a new product that you've not yet seen. You even lied that you used it, a product not yet released in the market till next year and when it does, for only US market. Do you think we are fools?
You couldn't have said this more poem for an overpriced product with just 2 hours battery. This isn't the first time this product is introduced to the market. Google Glasses is a failed product and even Meta's virtual reality device isn't generating enough buzz. So no cellphone or anything is going to be replaced
Calm down bro, he's just another youth out there doing his best to get by in a country whose government doesn't give a sh*it about him. I hope he keeps improving his content and be better,but don't take it like he committed genocide or something.

6 Likes

Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by Greatzeus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

70 year old man, you've been burst and burned, you are among the useless lieing bloggers.
For wasting my time, I will downvote your useless video filled with misinformation to avert others wasting their time on a lazy blogger's video..

Gerrout mehn!
You don't need to down vote him,I am sure there are millions of YouTube videos about the same subject, just see him as another Nigerian youth trying his best to get by,in a legitimate way at least.

5 Likes

Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by fuckboys: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
roooxzy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuazVcCZqPQ
YouTube should ban your account for 300yrs.

The most useless YouTube review I've watched in my life.
Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by wisdomkid: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
matrixme:

You practically swept him and made the video useless.

I'm shocked

1 Like

Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by matrixme(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
We are just too emotional about things in this country. For me to spare my data and time to finish the video meant I actually cared. Not everyone likes to be told the inconvenient truth. If you all keep telling him he's doing well but he dishes mediocre content, how will he grow. He should see it as a n opportunity to improve next time. Peace!
Greatzeus:

Calm down bro, he's just another youth out there doing his best to get by in a country whose government doesn't give a sh*it about him. I hope he keeps improving his content and be better,but don't take it like he committed genocide or something.

4 Likes

Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by falcon01: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2023
Greatzeus:

as harsh as it sounds he needs to see comments like that to make him improve!
Re: Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones by Mustiboy(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Most Nigerian YouTubers are so poor

They even find it difficult to articulate their thoughts well

This one is just gagging

Downvoted just 2 mins into the video

(1) (Reply)

Imate Jam (htc Magician) Windows Pocket Pc Phone For Sale / Do You Know That Airtel Bb 2gig Plan For 1400 Is Actually 320mb? / Best Way To Stream Live Matches On Any Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.