Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” (2967 Views)

Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting / David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. / Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by farem: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2023
In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “Don’t Damage My Government!”

June 6, 2023
3:33 pm
News

With the dust yet unsettled after the reported 11m dollars purchase of foreign property by son of the President, Seyi Tinubu, there has been another crisis surrounding the son of the President.

According to reports, Seyi is said to have been ordering long standing aides of the President around claiming that it’s on instruction from his father. Seyi is reported to be using phrases like “My Daddy said you should do this and that”. Seyi is now nicknamed “My Daddy” in some close presidency circles.

Part of the anger brewing is that Seyi Tinubu wants to appoint all Principal officers for the President. One of the key appointments Seyi has eyes on are the Principal Private Secretary, Petroleum Trust Development Fund, NNPC and other juicy positions.

Seyi is reported to have started flying kites around the name of a certain friend of his, an Ife Prince from the Oba Adesoji Aderemi family to hold the position of Principal Private Secretary to the President to enable him keep an eagle eye on the President’s private and sensitive engagements.

Onlookers are concerned for Nigeria not to witness a repeat occurrence of aspiring Ministers paying money to secure appointments which would in turn hamper productivity.

Seyi is also said to be boastful around his friends that he is the “President’s Heir and not even his elder sister, Folashade Tinubu (Iyaloja General of Lagos) or Stepmother, First Lady Remi Tinubu can stop him from emerging as Kingmaker for many aspiring appointees, some of whom are now said to be unfortunately genuflecting towards him, as Seyi has said in different circles that he must have a say in every appointment of Ministers, Aides and DGs his father might want to tap for public service.

It got to a head when one of Tinubu’s longtime Aides (name withheld) reportedly stood his ground firmly by telling Seyi “I do not work for you, I work for Mr. President. Please stop dropping his name to order me around with instructions he did not pass through you”.

Somehow, this development reportedly filtered into President Tinubu’s ears and was said to have screamed on Seyi as follows : “Do not damage my government. I am here to work for Nigerians! This is not family business and you do not have such position of Authority to order my Aides around”. Tinubu was said to have added “If you do not desist from this behaviour, I will keep you permanently away in the UK rather than allow you to cause disaffection amongst those who work with me”.

https://www.ourheritagereporters.com.ng/in-aso-rock-tinubu-screams-on-seyi-his-son-dont-damage-my-government/
Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by saintjimos(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2023
My daddy

Oh yes, is he their daddy

4 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by Goalnaldo(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2023
I dont have anything to say let me pass the mic to the next commenter.

3 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by Parachoko: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Nah Pandora Orchins like the OP fit believe and post this kin nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by helinues: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2023
The Nigeria oppositions go entertain us for the next 4 years with bunkum like this.

They can never disappoint

9 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by Finesse247: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Fake news

5 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by MightyHand(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2023
I love Nigerian, but seriously PDP messed up in the past 8years, they never behave like opposition party, they keep mute, no pressure on the APC and Buhari for 8 good years.

Peter and obidient will serve as body camera on Tinubu for the next 4 years, which is dope and they must deliver as of the course of their monitoring spirit.

My opinion 🙋

2 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by seborrhic: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2023
farem:

June 6, 2023
3:33 pm
News

With the dust yet unsettled after the reported 11m dollars purchase of foreign property by son of the President, Seyi Tinubu, there has been another crisis surrounding the son of the President.

According to reports, Seyi is said to have been ordering long standing aides of the President around claiming that it’s on instruction from his father. Seyi is reported to be using phrases like “My Daddy said you should do this and that”. Seyi is now nicknamed “My Daddy” in some close presidency circles.

Part of the anger brewing is that Seyi Tinubu wants to appoint all Principal officers for the President. One of the key appointments Seyi has eyes on are the Principal Private Secretary, Petroleum Trust Development Fund, NNPC and other juicy positions.

Seyi is reported to have started flying kites around the name of a certain friend of his, an Ife Prince from the Oba Adesoji Aderemi family to hold the position of Principal Private Secretary to the President to enable him keep an eagle eye on the President’s private and sensitive engagements.

Onlookers are concerned for Nigeria not to witness a repeat occurrence of aspiring Ministers paying money to secure appointments which would in turn hamper productivity.

Seyi is also said to be boastful around his friends that he is the “President’s Heir and not even his elder sister, Folashade Tinubu (Iyaloja General of Lagos) or Stepmother, First Lady Remi Tinubu can stop him from emerging as Kingmaker for many aspiring appointees, some of whom are now said to be unfortunately genuflecting towards him, as Seyi has said in different circles that he must have a say in every appointment of Ministers, Aides and DGs his father might want to tap for public service.

It got to a head when one of Tinubu’s longtime Aides (name withheld) reportedly stood his ground firmly by telling Seyi “I do not work for you, I work for Mr. President. Please stop dropping his name to order me around with instructions he did not pass through you”.

Somehow, this development reportedly filtered into President Tinubu’s ears and was said to have screamed on Seyi as follows : “Do not damage my government. I am here to work for Nigerians! This is not family business and you do not have such position of Authority to order my Aides around”. Tinubu was said to have added “If you do not desist from this behaviour, I will keep you permanently away in the UK rather than allow you to cause disaffection amongst those who work with me”.

https://www.ourheritagereporters.com.ng/in-aso-rock-tinubu-screams-on-seyi-his-son-dont-damage-my-government/
According to reports sourced from the op and the 2kobo blogger's hairy a rse.
Do opposition criticism with sense not all these annoying kindergarten or shekpe influenced gists that would even embarass the narrator when he comes out from his alcoholic state!

7 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Lol. Some Nigerians need to find proper and dignified work to do.

9 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by immortalmortal: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by PlayerMeji: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Aba- Onitsha news...

All you just need is to provide them with vile and indignant information...the consumers full ground!

4 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by SalamRushdie: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fake story...Femi Gbajamiamila and Seyi are fully in charge
Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by LemmeWalk: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Seyi should damage the government and he ends up answering Buhari's prayers.
Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by seeme2(f): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Seyi is not even that kind of person. Someone wey be say na im papa dey beg sef make e stay around. A business man at heart. Omo boy wey still wan flex go go dey dull himself for Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by kokoA(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dis one na Iya Bolatito agbo and kpomo joint gist o.

1 Like

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by Akungitit: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Since President Tinubu defeated Peter Gringory Obi, IPOB goats have become completely jobless, they come online everyday to post nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” by Rexymania(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bastard son

(1) (Reply)

Mike Aigbe:the Luckiest Man Ever In Nigeria? / George Kerley Responds To El Rufai's Rascally Rant / CMD Orders Arrest Of A Doctor In NAUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.