Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara (976 Views)

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / 17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Ofunaofu: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Former Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo has maintained that Rivers State is not a Christian state.

Dokubo was reacting to Fubara’s remark on assumption of office that Rivers State is a Christian state.

In a Facebook live, the former Niger Delta warlord lamented that Fubara started his term on the wrong footing.

He stressed that such a comment goes against the principles of inclusivity and religious freedom.

Dokubo maintained that the Governor lacked the authority to unilaterally declare the state a Christian one.

According to Dokubo: “I am using this medium to advise the governor, Sim Fubara, to better retract the statement.

“I want him to know that Rivers state is not and will never be a Christian state. With such a statement, I can say that the Governor is starting on a wrong footing.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/rivers-not-a-christian-state-asari-dokubo-tells-gov-fubara/
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Parachoko: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Why didn't you tell Wike while he made the claim grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Machinegun91(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Very useless man like tokumbo bike

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Jennie002: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Nawa oo
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Asari na Islam cult con get rivers?

That pig trying hard to be noticed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Dikegodspower(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Why didn't you tell Wike while he made the claim grin

No mind am.
Fubara should consult wike on how to deal with this tout
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Ofunaofu: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Asari Dokubo and Elrufai comments have lend credence to the fact that Tinubu ran the most religiously divisive campaign ever witnessed in the history of this country

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Freshtruth(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Na the media wey dey give this lunatic attention I.blame

1 Like

Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by FreeStuffsNG: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2023
I was surprised too as how religious activities were only one-sided.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Seefinish: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Hi
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
ALL IGNORAMUS PLAYING POLITICS WITH SACRED MATTERS OF FAITH AND RELIGIOUS PEITY ARE COMMITING GRAVE SACRILEDGE THAT WILL DROWN THOSE CULPRITS INTO THE ABYSS FOREVER, angry
BEWARNED YOU MERE MORTALS:
YOU DONT PLAY GOD
YOU DONT DETECT FOR GOD
YOU DONT THREATEN GOD'S CHILDREN
BELIEF IN GOD IS PERSONAL RACE,JUST LIKE WHEN YOU WERE BORN ALONE,YOUR RELIGIOUS QUEST IN GOD IS YOU ALONE QED so any body talking nonsense of state religion is ignorant of the Creator.
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by ejighikemeuwa: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2023
You seeking for notice and recognition with Fulani, make sure you dont challeng your make, remember that your land was marked for distruction by the fulanization agenda except the Nnamdi Kalu's intervention,
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by Penguin2: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2023
One of the greatest shocks I’ve gotten in my life…

And one of the greatest revelations of the 2023 general elections, is that Asari Dokubo is brainless fat pig with no morals, no philosophy and no shame.

Another like it, is the revelation that Sowore is a Tinubu boy.

A lot of things we didn’t know that we know now. Thanks to Peter Obi for daring the establishment.
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Wahala
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by RacistProudIgbo: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2023
I don't know why we let this pig for so long.
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by 9jahotblog: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2023
Where’s the clueless empty chest beater Wike to reply him. Oh Wike has left the power.
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by kollinz1234(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2023
The only reason why this fat big is feeling relevant is simply because Nigeria is a failed state.

Since when did ex militant become a title?
Re: Rivers Not A Christian State – Asari Dokubo Tells Gov Fubara by mytime24(f): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
kollinz1234:
The only reason why this fat big is feeling relevant is simply because Nigeria is a failed state.

Since when did ex militant become a title?
ex militant and agber0 na them b d cityboyz in town cheesy

(1) (Reply)

One-nigeria Is Better And Beneficial For Us / Why Won't Seun And His Mods Allow Me Breathe? / What if?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.