Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph (19576 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by captianfreeman(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
El-rufai wants to become Nigeria president someday, and he believe he can achieve it by appearing as a religious extremist.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Barbushe: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
As a Muslim guy from the North West, i can give my life to Elrufa'i because i respect him.
What is KHAN? Who is Hayep.......? Na una sabi.
In the core North, we respect our leaders and our religion.
Whether you like it or not, we respect Malam Nasiru El-rufa'i. His voice is a gold in our eyes.
#if my write up annoyed you, HUG a tranformer.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Redhot0007: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Is this Hayab really a Christian? How can you say people should ignore someone that publicly confessed what he and his agents have planned to do? Under el rufai, lots of Christians were killed in Kaduna and other parts of the north without anyone caught and prosecuted. Many are being killed and many more will be killed.
If Christians continue to behave the way they are doing, nothing will be left of them very soon. God has already done his work by using el rufai to expose el rufai and his cohorts. Ignore el rufai and perish.
A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Gbogbowa: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
See mumu talk hell rufai said something and you are telling us to disregard it with all the sign following with wanton killing of christian. Mr man i will take elrufai serious and disregard your word. You people are the one destroying christians bh giving us false hope
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Lovenorth: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
qtx:

I don't argue with children.
God loves children
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by complexstuffs(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Evidence

In your anua
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by DJInfluence: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Make una dey fool unaselves, until these bigots actually turn the country to us Vs dem (Muslim). You think El Rufai is the only Muslim to think this way. They are many and those seated during his speech are of the same opinion that's while they were laughing and clamping during that speech.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by blaise26abj(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
GeneralPula:
Hayab also stated that El-Rufai’s recent remarks about a Muslim/Muslim ticket and President Bola Tinubu’s victory silencing his critics and CAN were tactics aimed at advancing his alleged presidential ambition
Somebody on nairaland said it that he’s positioning himself as the next Buhari for northerners face. I think the person is right. He shouldn’t be doing all of these..

Kwankwaso has a great image in the north! Can El-Rufai beats Kwankwaso for the next northern president? We shall see..

Na mind game . He knows most northerners are uneducated and are like Fulani cattle whose only language is religious fanatism . He wants to get them to his side then try to find someone as vice who the southerners will love irrespective of his antics and religious sentiments . He knows Nigerians never learn and I won’t be surprised if he becomes president one day
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Padipadi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
CAN should just ignore him. The southern kaduna killing sweetened him, he was only pretending. I never knew El Rufai is like this, honestly.
He's worst than Buhari in fanaticism
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Padipadi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
This my problem with CAN .
Nasir El-Rufai a Muslime openly addressed his Muslims friends, and CAN is tell Muslims to ignore Nasir El-Rufai grin grin grin

Nigerian Muslims will belive Nasir El-Rufai, before they listen to any Christian.

CAN should stop pandering.
Meaning CAN should v told Christians to wake up and see the evil hell-rufai.
And they should be ready to play the Christian-Christian ticket too.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by AMI3(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
qtx:

I don't argue with children.

I love ur response. There are so many kids here. Some of them have not left their mummy's pot.

Some do not even know what is happening in Nigeria.

Pointless to argue with kids here.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by SenatePresdo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

The bolded is 100% true

Aside from Osun state, Which state are Muslims dominant in population in SW?
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by sunnnnyuu(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/el-rufai-a-schemer-disregard-islamization-claims-can-chairman-hayab-to-nigerians/
Who is dividing Nigerians along religious line after CAN? Elrufai tell the truth Nigerian christians need learn how to leave peacefully with the Muslims and stop making evil plans in the country
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Drbarmes(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
9jahotblog:
Elrufai is a clueless Islamic fanatic
Best minister FCT ever had and you call him clueless. Pls how old are you?
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Lovelyn451(f): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
disregard what is already happening b4 our very eyes...stupid CAN
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by hotwax: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
He was right. And CAN was part of the scheme telling christians note to vote along religion lines.

Many pastors even campaigned for APC.

Christians have themselves to blame...dumb people
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by hotwax: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Are you normal? Osun is christian dominated. Only Kwara is Muslim dominated

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by complexstuffs(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Oyo, Ogun, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Lanre1st(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Why do you want to die because of Muslim/Muslim in Kaduna.
CAN are more devish than El-Rufai. It sweet them as all Southern states are govern by Christian governors, dominated by Xtian-Xtian, they will never talk of justice there. Particularly, in SW Osun as case study where there Xtian-Xtian-Xtian(Gov,Deputy&SPeaker) a Muslim dominated state for that matter. It is Northern states they are draging up and down with their Christinization agenda. Blaming El-Rufai, for what CAN can not allow in Edo, ONDO, EKITI that have a certain percentage of Muslim indigenous population or any other SS & SE.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by naijaking1: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Foolish CAN chairman making excuses for his master as usual.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by petermichaels(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
THEY REVEAL A PLAN... WE PUSH TO SAY DO NOT MIND DEM. EVEN IF HE TELLS THE USELESS CAN HIS MOTIVES THEY WILL MAKE AN EXCUSE FOR HIM. THEY ARE STILL IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, THEY VE NEVER COME TO REALITY.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Akanoaaa(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
This my problem with CAN .
Nasir El-Rufai a Muslime openly addressed his Muslims friends, and CAN is tell Muslims to ignore Nasir El-Rufai grin grin grin

Nigerian Muslims will belive Nasir El-Rufai, before they listen to any Christian.

CAN should stop pandering.

And if it was someone like Peter Obi or Osinbajo telling his Christian brothers the same thing, you will be here crying up and down like infant goat that just lost it mother.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Westerhoffe(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
I wouldn't ignore El-Rufai's words if he truly said these…
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by faridasr: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Transcript of El-Rufai’s controversial statement about role of religion in Kaduna governorship
The remarks have generated outrage, especially on the social media

ByMohammed Babangida June 7, 2023 Reading Time: 3 mins read
A five-minute 43 seconds video of the immediate former governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, is generating uproar, especially on social media.

Mr El-Rufai was addressing a group of Muslim clerics in Kaduna after his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), was declared the winner of the governorship election.

Below is the English translation of the statements Mr El-Rufai made in Hausa.

“Why did I pick Dr Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe to be my deputy in 2019? First, I did a thorough calculation that most of those that are not Muslims don’t vote for our party (The All Progressives Congress). Most of them. So, why should I give them the deputy (governor) position? I did my calculation and I knew we could win the election without giving them (position of deputy governor). That’s first. That’s a purely political issue. It’s politics. You want to win an election, you’re looking for people that will vote for you. We have observed that since we started practising democracy, we know places we used to win elections and those places we don’t. We’ve done that calculation politically. That’s the political point of it.

“Secondly, what we wanted to prove to people, and thank God in the last four years, we’ve vindicated ourselves and proved that a government that has a Muslim as governor, a Muslim as deputy governor, a Muslim as SSG (secretary of state government), a Muslim as chief of staff, a Muslim as finance commissioner, we’ll not cheat Christians in Kaduna State. And everywhere we go we tell them “Yes, that’s it; the top government hierarchy in Kaduna State are Muslims but can any Christian in Kaduna prove that we’ve oppressed them? Is there any district that we didn’t renovate schools? Is there any district we didn’t construct a hospital? Is there anywhere that we didn’t construct roads? Is there anywhere that we didn’t help farmers whether they voted for us or not? We’ve given everyone their entitlements.

“Of course, Kubau (Local Government Area) voted for us the most (in Northern Kaduna), so I’ll add something to Kubau because they voted for us. What I’ll give Jaba, I’ll increase it for Kubau because Jaba didn’t vote for us. But we’ve given them their entitlements.

“What you Imams and Ulamas taught us is that leadership in Islam is all about justice. The Prophet (peace be upon him) and his companions lived with those that were not Muslims including Jews, Christians and even pagans but they addressed him as El-Amin (trusted one) because he treated them with fairness. Caliphs like Abubakar, Umar, Usman, Ali; all of them did justice to those who were not Muslims. Nobody can say he was oppressed for not being a Muslim. But you’ll prefer the ones who support you. But don’t oppress any.

“I always tell them. When during this campaign season, they said “this and that ” and I replied ‘Yes, we’re looking for those who can deliver. We’re not looking at your religion’. Of course, we consider the religious aspect but I can’t say that. But what I am saying is who is being oppressed? Open up and tell us if this government has treated you unjustly. No answer. Well, no one can say he is used to being engaged in criminal activities, used to being idle but we stopped that. Or you were used to blocking the road and we said if you do it again, this will be the consequences and you know we can do it.

TEXEM Advert
READ ALSO: How El-Rufai is contributing to insecurity in Kaduna State Shehu Sani
“That’s what we’ve done for four years, myself and my team. And that’s what we still did and Senator Uba Sani and Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe still won their election (as governor and deputy) even with the religious gang up against us. And you the Imams and Ulamas that are here, you were the ones who did the work not even the politicians because the politicians even betrayed us. And he, Senator Uba Sani, knows this. We know it. We’re aware of those who collected money on election day but switched off their phones, slept off and didn’t even bother to come out for the election. But we know the First Aid group members that served as polling agents. Those we paid to protect the votes didn’t do so but the first aid group members did. And we’re grateful for that and may God reward you and the way you dedicated yourself and supported us, I beg you in the name of God to support Senator Uba Sani when he finishes his first four years, he should be re-elected then we can continue to prove to people that Islamic leadership doesn’t discriminate but doesn’t condone deliberate mocking. It doesn’t condone indignity. That’s the only thing we want to prove and we’ve started but this is not the end; we’ll have to do it for at least twenty years and that will make everyone understand.

“So, after Uba (governor) finishes his tenure and gets re-elected again that’ll be sixteen, right? (El Rufai served two terms of eight years as governor). Then we’ll have another tenure which will make it 24 years. That is when everyone will understand and say “Okay, we understand, we know our status” and “We know the Muslims will not oppress us.” That’s it. And you’ll see that there will be peace. I swear to God, this has been our plan from the first day we started APC in the state and God has been helping us with your prayers and commitment, we’re on the right path. May God bless you all.”
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by amanhookin: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2023
These CAN people should please shine their eyes and brain at the same time.
Turkey is a good example of where this country is driving at.

Please wake up and do something different from this Mumu-mumu talk.
For your life-time as a CAN President, the country have President and Vice Muslim
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by 9jahotblog: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Drbarmes:

Best minister FCT ever had and you call him clueless. Pls how old are you?
nope. He’s the most wicked fct minister ever in Nigeria history. He destroyed the people’s properties without compensation.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by achimendy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sunshine34:
CAN should just ignore him. The southern kaduna killing sweetened him, he was only pretending. I never knew El Rufai is like this, honestly.

Now you know the short idiot.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by achimendy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
9jahotblog:
nope. He’s the most wicked fct minister ever in Nigeria history. He destroyed the people’s properties without compensation.

Exactly....
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Powersurge: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
inoki247:
Na mumu go dey tak El Rufai serious he share the same brain with likes of that Muric Prof na fools go dey take dem serious.....

The joke mat actually be on u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New PDP 8-point Demand / Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) / Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.