Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,675 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lagos Belongs To Yorubas; Lawmakers Will Pass New Property, Business Ownership L - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Yorubas; Lawmakers Will Pass New Property, Business Ownership L (1485 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Yorubas; Lawmakers Will Pass New Property, Business Ownership L by omniwater: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Owner said he wan protect him property, thief come dey cry.

Owner would soon banish wandering vagabond thief from him property.

Details coming soon.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Yorubas; Lawmakers Will Pass New Property, Business Ownership L by izonborn098(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
apache4:
I'm so obsessed with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked and i just don't know why
the guy is a legend

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Yorubas; Lawmakers Will Pass New Property, Business Ownership L by candygist: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Low self esteem is bad , nobody is interested in this nonsense post

Next election we shall still vote massively against APC

You go dey abia state dey course problem for legit Igbo hustlers for Lagos. I sure say you me get property for Lagos. The Igbo people that have property in Lagos no like wahala and they ar minding their business. Fools like you that don't have anything will be in the village cursing problems for innocent Igbo hustlers in Lagos. I no blame you. You no get anything to loss.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Yorubas; Lawmakers Will Pass New Property, Business Ownership L by adefitim(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
is this what will need right now?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Yorubas; Lawmakers Will Pass New Property, Business Ownership L by honeyB2018: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ukpaka:
Lagos belongs to Yorubas; lawmakers will pass new property, business ownership laws favouring only indigenes: Speaker Obasa
https://247ureports.com/2023/06/lagos-belongs-to-yorubas-lawmakers-will-pass-new-property-business-ownership-laws-favouring-only-indigenes-speaker-obasa/
-
There are plans underway by the Lagos State House of Assembly to make promulgation that will potentially undermine land and property ownership by non-indigenes, especially Igbos in the state, following a declaration by its speaker Mudashiru Obasa to “reverse all the reversible.”

Enterprising and industrious, the Igbos, originally from South-East Nigeria, were targets of several vicious verbal and physical attacks by Yoruba politicians and their acolytes. In the last presidential and governorship elections, many Igbos had thrown their weight behind the Labour Party and its poster boy and presidential candidate, Peter Obi. They were blamed for APC and then-candidate Bola Tinubu’s loss in Lagos on February 25.

“Lagos is a Yoruba land as against the assertions of some people that it is a no man’s land,” Mr Obasa declared. “Therefore, part of our legislative agenda is to ensure the translation of laws passed by this House to the Yoruba language.”

This is targeted at the IGBOS and their businesses. But not to worry, whatever is the law, we shall overcome it.
No one person, have the monopoly of anything. In 2012, this same ApC members, championed the opposition that rose against fuel subsidy removal. 12 yrs down the line, the chicken has come home to roast. 20 yrs from today, those that are rejoicing over this, will bite the dust. Trust me

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As Yoruba Muslim About To Be Made Attorney General / Since Tinubu Became President, He Has Not Put A Call Across To Me ~ Pa Adebanjo / Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants, 1m Naira Loans To Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.