Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Which One Is Better Betwechemistry, Environment Health Science And Public Health - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which One Is Better Betwechemistry, Environment Health Science And Public Health (358 Views)

Which One Should I Go For:chemistry, Environment Health Science Or Public Health / Epidermology Or Environmental Health Science / How Can I Pursue A Career In Public Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Better Betwechemistry, Environment Health Science And Public Health by holarmylekan(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2023
I'm currently working a a law enforcement officer in the core security agency in the country but I want to go to school at the NOUNfor personal development and also opportunities in the future as I'll be retiring quite young as I join early.....
I don't know which of these courses should I go for that'll be useful maybe nw in my job and mostly importantly when I retire in years to come....
Pls all kinds of inputs are wclm
Re: Which One Is Better Betwechemistry, Environment Health Science And Public Health by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2023
holarmylekan:
I'm currently working a a law enforcement officer in the core security agency in the country but I want to go to school at the NOUNfor personal development and also opportunities in the future as I'll be retiring quite young as I join early.....
I don't know which of these courses should I go for that'll be useful maybe nw in my job and mostly importantly when I retire in years to come....
Pls all kinds of inputs are wclm

1st Question should have been where you wan see job with the Certificate. U as one of the core Security outfit. Psychological, intelligence courses should be ur aim.. my one cent.
Re: Which One Is Better Betwechemistry, Environment Health Science And Public Health by holarmylekan(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

1st Question should have been where you wan see job with the Certificate. U as one of the core Security outfit. Psychological, intelligence courses should be ur aim.. my one cent.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Better Betwechemistry, Environment Health Science And Public Health by holarmylekan(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2023
Mods plsss

@Seun
Re: Which One Is Better Betwechemistry, Environment Health Science And Public Health by brendagray(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2023
I understand your desire to pursue personal development and future opportunities through education while serving as a law enforcement officer. It's commendable that you're planning ahead for your retirement and seeking courses that can benefit you in your current job and beyond.

Considering your situation, I would recommend exploring courses related to criminal justice, forensic science, intelligence analysis, cybersecurity, or any other specialized areas within law enforcement. These fields are relevant and can provide you with valuable knowledge and skills that can enhance your job performance and create potential opportunities for you in the future.

Additionally, consider courses that focus on critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, leadership, data analysis, and technology. These skills are highly sought after in various professional settings and can contribute to your overall growth and marketability.

Remember to research the industry trends and future demands within law enforcement to ensure your chosen courses align with the evolving needs of the field. Best of luck with your educational pursuits and your career as a law enforcement officer!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of Administrative Support Officer. / How Genuine Is This Interview? / Working Hard Vs Working Too Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.