Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Celebrating Democrazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating Democrazy (498 Views)

Is This Democracy Or Democrazy? / Rev. Akinola Sermon On Democrazy Day Church Service. / One Heck Of A Reason Why Dis Politics, Is A Do Or Die Affair- Cost Of Democrazy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Democrazy by damilolami(f): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
Every corner I turn to, there is this talk about planning to celebrate 9ja at 51. What exactly is there to celebrate? SHAME I guess. With the rate of insecurity, unemployment, inflation, etcetera, the government still have the guts to set aside millions for the celebration. Are we proud to celebrate our degeneration or what? I could remember when I used to buy 7up at 70kobo. What happened to that Nigeria. If you give a kid N5 now, he will hardly appreciate it cos it can only get him one stick sweet when you could purchase 5 of it for that price yet we a celebrating. Anyway FELA don talk am finish say this na demonstration of craze.

(1) (Reply)

Contradictions In Al-mustapha Case / Efcc Arraigns Alao-akala, Senator On Corruption Charges / Fg To Increase Electricity Supply In 9 Key Cities, Says Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.