Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Filling Station Meter Is Not Correct. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Filling Station Meter Is Not Correct. (583 Views)

Long Queue In Gombe As Fuel Arrives Filling Station (Pictures & Video) / Which Filling Station Sells Good Petrol In Your Area? / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station Meter Is Not Correct. by fineboynl(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Outside of the fact that petrol price had been increased. The major problem is the liters which is not even correct. Many filling stations that selling between 520 to 600 the meter is not correct. Imagine buying 4L fuel in a 4L gallon at the fuel is at the middle.

A 60L tank capacity and you buy a fuel of 16k which supposed to be 30L. And your fuel gauge didn’t even raise to correspond with the 30L which supposed to be half tank.

Just after that i approached vulcanizers to gauge my tire and after he finished he said one tire is now N200 because of fuel increase. I wasn’t even surprised.

We are in serious trouble in this country.
Re: Filling Station Meter Is Not Correct. by AFconsult1(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2023
The 9ja govt has nothing to offer its citizens oda than frustration upon frustration!

1 Like

Re: Filling Station Meter Is Not Correct. by chinachukwu(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2023
Most of all these filling stations are inhuman, and despite the high price they still altered their pumps.. cry

(1) (Reply)

Tyre Issues With Mitsubishi Sigma / Share Car Tricks Here / Porsche Diagnostic Tools Piwis Ii Are In The Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.