Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

“my Worst Fear Has Happened To Me” Sophia Momodu Reveals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Worst Fear Has Happened To Me” Sophia Momodu Reveals (video) (293 Views)

"Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Worst Fear Has Happened To Me” Sophia Momodu Reveals (video) by ShalewaTaiwo: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sophia Momodu in March of this year opened up about being the sole caretaker of daughter Imade. Implying that Davido is neglecting his parental responsibilities.

In a recent interview, Sophia Momodu, the mother of Davido’s daughter Imade, opened up about her fears and struggles as a single mother.

Watch the video below

https://www.drillogist.com/my-worst-fear-has-happened-to-me-sophia-momodu-reveals/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “my Worst Fear Has Happened To Me” Sophia Momodu Reveals (video) by solmusdesigns: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
cool

Kai Davido don enter am... grin

Sophia better not smash the whole thing for all of them ... People would just laugh and move on

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Banky W Caught Cheating On Wife, Impregnated Side Chic / Davido Finally Exposed (video) / Elon Musk Vs Mark Zuckerberg, Who's Richer & Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.