Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? (1808 Views)

Which Nigeria U-17 Team Will You Consider The Greatest? ??? / Players Of The Female U-17 Team Must Prove Their Age: 4 left In Protest / Age Saga Hits Nigerian Female Under 17 Team , Usa Embassy Deny Players Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by femiify(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2007
i don't think so, there is no player in that team that is below 20yrs old.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ritchboi: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2007
17 k?Dat edile guy is at least 27!Those spanish babies r in hot ewedu soup!
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by lawyer(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2007
which 16 year old boy go fire shot from outside box eighteen all the way from south korea and you go hear am loud and clear for Warri? Abeg i can't shout o! No b me talk am o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by A40(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
I heard the Rafael dude is like 28 years undecided
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by Mustay(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2007
ua don start again
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ayusman16(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
those boys can't be older than 22-23, even other countries are guilty too, leave matter jo
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by jayjaylux(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2007
17 or no 17 pls take a good look n u'll c dis dudes are much younger then d previous teams, I live in uk n i'll like u 2 bring a 16 yr old n drop among 16 yr olds ere. He would call dem bros.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by dinozzo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2007
whether they're 17 or nothing doesn't matter. If we win nobody of importance is going to say we fielded bunch of overage players.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by toba1909(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2007
Surely but the youngest among those guys wouldn't be less than 25 yrs.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by dinozzo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
well maybe, but I don't think we're the only ones guilty. Some other nations do it to an extent also.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ayusman16(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
That is not true, know about 2 of these players personally and can tell u dat they are less than 22yrs, pls make una no spoil our show ooo
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by toba1909(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
Who are those less than 22 yrs? I don't why we Nigerians always back on lies.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ritchboi: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2007
chei,i don laf die,una dey argue say 2 of dem b 22,how funy is dis,our 2 youngest players @ an under 17 tourney r 22.LMAO
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by dinozzo(m): 12:12am On Sep 07, 2007
you guys talk about it as if its a new thing, Its been going on since the first world cup China 85.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ayusman16(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2007
believe it or not, true story! know dem personally from the north,
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by McOmo(m): 1:55am On Sep 07, 2007
Is it like peeps have 4gotten/dont know almighty Brazil once got banned 4rm age grade competitions alongside Naija and a few other countries 4 age cheating offences ?
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by Iman3(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2007
Make una dey deceive una selves dey talk "other countries do the same".Once you were born in the West,there is no way you can alter your age.Even me wey grow up for Naija,there is no way they can alter the records again

Some Latin American countries do cheat but not on the scale of West African countries.It seems there is no single player in that team that is below 17.

At the end of the day,those German boys we defeated will still be waxing stronger when most of our boys would have retired.In the long term,we are harming our prospects.Its a case of victory at all costs at the expense of the future

1 Like

Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ayusman16(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2007
In all honesty, what do u thnk our chances would have been if we had a real u17 playing?
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by Iman3(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2007
ayusman16:

In all honesty, what do u thnk our chances would have been if we had a real u17 playing?

The rationale behind youth tourneys is to help foster youthful talents for the future.By packing our teams with overaged players,we undermine the rationale behind such competitions.Winning now is not important,whats important is winning in the future in the main World Cup and the Nations Cup.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by brushparke(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2007
If a white man achieve the fit the eaglets have just achieved in Korea we all hail them. Now that our fellow Nigerian is achieving the same fit we are all talking about over aged players. Why do we always destroy our own?
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by brushparke(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2007
Thank you @dinozzo at least someone is saying something. We Nigerians are our greatest enemies.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by jejelolatu(f): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2007
Who is decieving who,we al knw our playes are overage,akinsola has a pot belly,theres another guy with a receeding hair line.c'mon,fifa shd scrap d tournament,nobody holy pass b4 now i use to think d europeans were honest,bt wait a sec,did u see d english boys,sukusa pasu of germany e.t.c pulease compared to the colombians our players re babies
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by jejelolatu(f): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
Who is decieving who,we al knw our playes are overage,akinsola has a pot belly,theres another guy with a receeding hair line.c'mon,fifa shd scrap d tournament,nobody holy pass b4 now i use to think d europeans were honest,bt wait a sec,did u see d english boys,sukusa pasu of germany e.t.c pulease compared to the colombians our players re babies
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by Iman3(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2007
jejelolatu:

Who is decieving who,we al knw our playes are overage,akinsola has a pot belly,theres another guy with a receeding hair line.c'mon,fifa should scrap d tournament,nobody holy pass before now i use to think d europeans were honest,bt wait a sec,did u see d english boys,sukusa pasu of germany e.t.c pulease compared to the colombians our players re babies

You have obviously never lived in the West,if you did you will know that its impossible for kids born in England or Germany to forge their age.Please tell me how u think they change their age.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by mukina2: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2007
embarassed Africans embarassed

why must we be creating threads about age sef?

abeg una free the boys grin
56 or 44 . they r under 17 cheesy
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by jejelolatu(f): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2007
Dats d general believe,dat europeans have good records right frm birth.i used to think so too,bt seeing is believing. Some of those boys re obviously above 17.nd u said its impossible for european countries to forge age.never say never,nothing is impossible.competion doesnt only bring d best out of people it also brings d worse-u cnt imagine d kind of things sum peeps would do just to be winners. for instance,why wd american athletes despite their world class training facilities use drugs?
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ayusman16(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2007
no mind bad belle ppl wey wan pour sand 4 our garri, every countries cheats, Americans are even worst
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by jayjaylux(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2007
Itz nt possible for europeans to forge age, u need to see them for urself n see their mates. for ex if u got arrested by d cops all he needs 2 do is get in d car n he'll tell u all bout u, ur address even ur school age etc so ow can u forge. 4get bout age stuff.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ayusman16(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2007
Tell me Arjen RObben's age? is it not the same computer that humans control, d white man i know aint saints
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by fidelfrost(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2007
17 ke!

those men sorry boys are not above 15yrs.

its eba, fufu, amala, semo that makes them look older than their ages.

the Europeans look younger because they dont eat balanced diet.

ogbono, edi kai kor,ewedu and pounded yam would do them some good.
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by ujuslims(f): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2007
go easy guys!
this is the internet, remember obafemi martins.

if yu so much as sabotage this team with yur guesses, mmmmh!!!!!!!!
Re: Ngerian Under-17 Team, Are They Really 17 Yrs Old? by fidelfrost(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2007
wink
yeah! i think you're right.

we could give them away.

lets hope they come back home with the cup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Photos: See How Anabolic Steroids Turned Female Body Builder Into A Man / Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo / FC Barcelona Vs Real Betis -- Live Spanish La Liga 2017 Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.