Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards (13338 Views)

2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated / Wizkid And Tems Perform Essence At Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show After Sold Out O2 / Burna Boy & Wizkid Are Nominees For BET Awards 2021 Best International Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Lyrics269: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Deicide:
Tems went Global
Yea. Tems is an international artiste unlike Ayra Starr

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Deicide: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2023
Lyrics269:

Yea. Tems is an international artiste unlike Ayra Starr
Yeah, but e still day pain me.
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Lyrics269: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2023
nonny1212:
Tems don sing anything recently?

Even burna sef.

What of all these guys wey dey give us back to back like rema, kizz and co
Congratulate tems and burna.
Kizz daniel na local champion

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Lyrics269: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Deicide:
Yeah, but e still day pain me.
So sad you all are not ready for the reign of afrobeats queen tems

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by tiswell(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2023
nonny1212:

Even burna sef.

there are levels to these stuffs,baba

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by okrikaboi: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2023
All this new cats sef
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Hokage001(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2023
Akonimohate12:
grin grin

Don't You think it's getting really boring, sad and pathetic with you crying under every post just to gain attention and nobody is even paying attention

Do something better, it's for your own Good.
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Ebibis: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Bravo to them!
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by seeyounow3: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Ebibis: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Bravo!
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Peejayz: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2023
nonny1212:

Even burna sef.

no be recent songs them dey use give award... There is a time frame for it
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by uniquetechng: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2023
nonny1212:

Even burna sef.

You're not current, she won a Grammy with her role in "I will wait" and her current nominations are based on the song too.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by uniquetechng: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Judolisco:
Na only me neva hear dis tems song b4... Make igo download one
Try listen to I will wait with Future and Drake
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by uniquetechng: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2023
Deicide:
Instead of Tems it should be Arya Starr. But we all know why they pick tems
You prolly didn't listen to I will wait, beside Tems and Ayrra are nominated in different categories.
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Gabreil2121(f): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2023
rayopt:
Tems getting nominated everywhere without a single album out will always be funny to me. She is good but I am hoping she is not overhyped at this point.

I tire sef don’t even know a hit single she released just an overhyped trash
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by candygist: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2023
nonny1212:

Even burna sef.

Nominate them for your own award.
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by BackFromBalablu: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
NessFortunate:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/08/burna-boy-tems-nominated-for-multiple-bet-awards-full-list/

am seeing some peoples comment which is stating that they don't deserve and am like what do you think an award is all about.
Heyyy! It is not only about back to back is a hit and all that. It's how far your music is inspiring people and making people to want to feel life through musics.
We need to start knowing that music is wayyy past dance to beats and shaking our body. There's more to it now and honestly they BURNA BOY AND TEMS deserves it.
Their lyrics are inspiring, tune, rythme and beats are unique. They are what i call 'Demi gods' in the music industry. Cause they inspire. It's way more than dancing to their music on tiktok and choreography with ringlights.
Music has to inspire and they are doing it very well.
More awards to them and other artiste trying their very best to inspire people.
Nigeria to the world abeg smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Minajesty18(f): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
uniquetechng:
You prolly didn't listen to I will wait, beside Tems and Ayrra are nominated in different categories.

Sha na Tems kan make the song sweet 🙄
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by porthouse7(f): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rayban25:

Mumu..has davido smell grammy nomination? Has e sold 80k capacity stadium?

Hate kills faster than poison
I dey jam burna regularly on my play list, na new cat lingo dey confuse u, halland na new cat and he still win player of the season…. go buy small sense

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
porthouse7:
I dey jam burna regularly on my play list, na new cat lingo dey confuse u, halland na new cat and he still win player of the season…. go buy small sense

Shatap..Onisokuso
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by Akonimohate12: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Cry me a river Jay Z grin
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by haybhi1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Judolisco:
Na only me neva hear dis tems song b4... Make igo download one

Tems - Try Me
Drake ft Tems - Fountains
Future, Drake ft Tems - Wait For U
Tems - Free Mind
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by uniquetechng: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Minajesty18:

Sha na Tems kan make the song sweet 🙄
Then why was she given a Grammy for the same song ?
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by samfrancis1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
porthouse7:
someone called new cat had been out there in how many years?
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by porthouse7(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
samfrancis1:
someone called new cat had been out there in how many years?
artist like davido can legit call him new cat
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by porthouse7(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rayban25:

Shatap..Onisokuso
u are stressed
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by sangresan(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
nonny1212:

Even burna sef.

You know there is always politics in this awards

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by lekanation(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
tiswell:
there are levels to these stuffs,baba
Levels or nonsense. Wetin burna boy dey sing Person way be king of sampling. Even his recent song is "sampled"
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oblitz:
Rema nko?

Rema's music are big in India not America. He will clear all the India awards. Rema is an incredible talent though.
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by tiswell(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
lekanation:
Levels or nonsense. Wetin burna boy dey sing Person way be king of sampling. Even his recent song is "sampled"
his fans like am like dat
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by samfrancis1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
porthouse7:
artist like davido can legit call him new cat
. You mean someone Davido asked to ft in 2011? Someone who rose to stardom’s with is like to party in 2012 and release L.I.F.E album in 2013 and was one of the best Album as at that time.. na when Davido self begin sing.. a year different na in deh call person new cat..
Re: Burna Boy And Tems Nominated For BET Awards by jmanity: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2023
samfrancis1:
. You mean someone Davido asked to ft in 2011? Someone who rose to stardom’s with is like to party in 2012 and release L.I.F.E album in 2013 and was one of the best Album as at that time.. na when Davido self begin sing.. a year different na in deh call person new cat..

Honestly that was so immature of Davido, when Bred made his own comment I knew it was hate & envy from the Adeleke clan & it all started after that London stadium show. Am happy Burna is not responding cause it makes them gossips.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Audio: Rema – “Ginger Me” / 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) / 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.