Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse (18117 Views)

You Can Browse With Mtn Bis Free / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by brosibro(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
HOW DO I CONNECT MY BIS USING BLACKBERRY TO PC SO I CAN BROWSE>>>>>>>, PLEASE IF THERE IS ANY ONE WITH THIS IDEA PLEASE SHARE IT
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by seunpayne(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2011
Frankly, u can't, u would need a seperate mobile plan to browse on ur PC as the BIS is restricted to ur fone
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by benzion72(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2011
Fortunately you can do it with Airtel just download Blackberry Desktop manager to your PC and off you go. Etisalat will charge your credit while MTN and GLO has blocked it permanently but a guy told me they can be tweaked with linux which i dont know
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by brosibro(m): 2:47am On Oct 22, 2011
Thanks guys, I'll keep searching there has to be a way
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by tashreeq: 3:56pm On May 13, 2012
[b][/b]Did you fffind out how 2 use ur bis on d pc?
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by gbogboti: 9:14pm On May 13, 2012
I have that magic. I mean it. I presently use my bis to browse non-stop. 24X7 with Unlimited downloading. I meant it. Call 08036212832 if really need it. Better for you if you are based in Lagos. You will see it for yourself. This is no scam.
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by tashreeq: 9:21pm On May 13, 2012
ŁӍӒӨ!!!!!! I'm in port elizabeth dude , spare me the magic, alil guidance plz
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by Jibson999(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2012
Is it possible to use my bis on a nokia fone ☺
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by sambass(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2012
go to www.9jaclub.com and thank me leta
Re: How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse by Ideas4life(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2012
brosibro: HOW DO I CONNECT MY BIS USING BLACKBERRY TO PC SO I CAN BROWSE>>>>>>>, PLEASE IF THERE IS ANY ONE WITH THIS IDEA PLEASE SHARE IT

@Poster, its actually very simple and easy.

1. Download the BB Desktop Manager.
2. Connect your BB to your PC
3. Run the Desktop manager and ensure it establishes connection with your device. Your device details will come up on the software interface once the connection is established.
4. Follow this path. TOOLS>>>>MOBILE INTERNET SETTINGS. Check the list of profiles that come up. If you find the one for your network, say MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, GLO etc, click on it. Otherwise, click on ADD.
5. Enter the username, password and APN of your network and click SAVE.
6. Follow TOOLS>>>>>START MOBILE INTERNET. And you are good to go.

PS: My best experience using this connection has been with AIRTEL. They charge you from the Date off your BB subscriptions.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn New Number (0810) / New Multiplayer Mobile Whot! Game For Java Phones! / How To Solve Google Maps Not Working After Symbian Belle Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.