Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Love Of A Father, 'Emmanuel Ik Chukwude' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Love Of A Father, 'Emmanuel Ik Chukwude' (138 Views)

How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant / Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Of A Father, 'Emmanuel Ik Chukwude' by chudearinze(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
The love of a father is true and pure. I couldn't have become a better man if not for the proper guidance, mentorship and advice of my father, Mr. Emmanuel Chukwude, one of the Retired Directors of Post Primary School Service Commission Onitsha Zone, Anambra State, Nigeria.

He is a truly great man who commands the respect of the heavens here on Earth. In the gallery of great leaders, principals, administrators, teachers, biologists, mathematicians, chemists, physicists, and philosophers, he is without doubt a rare masterpiece. Dad, you are indeed a polymath, a great husband to my mother, Mrs. Maryrose Ndidi Chude and a wonderful father to my siblings and I. Truly, history will never forget your kind.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)
Host, Dream The Impossible And Rise Podcast

#Chude'Aristotle'Arinze

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With Your Smartphon / Nestlé Employees Mentor 12,000 Students / How To Manage Your Time More Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.