Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To (1853 Views)

Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company / Taxify Free Ride In Lagos,Abeokuta, Enugu, Uyo, Benin and Owerri Today!! / Ladies Beg Dangote To Marry Them, Following His Interview That He Needed A Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by youngsahito(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Young man narrates the approach he took to pass a message to his neighbour whom he used to give a free ride to work but refused to pay during fuel subsidy removal.

A Twitter user identified as @kelz_realist took to the platform to narrate how he handled his neighbours who were being inconsiderate despite giving them free rides when fuel used to be cheap.

He stated that he suggested the option of giving them a discounted rate other than free rides as fuel price moved from N180 per litre to over N500 but they refused.

How I dealt with my neighbours who I used to give free ride
“I usually give some of my neighbours free ride from Mowe to Berger to and fro work.

I work at Bank Anthony way Ikeja and some of them work at computer Village, Allen and Opebi.

For the past eight months, I’ve been giving them free ride daily without collecting a dime from them.
When my former car broke down, they didn’t contribute a dime to help me fix it. I fixed it myself, got frustrated and sold it and bought a new car. That period, they find their way themselves

Immediately they saw I’ve bought another car, thru came back for their free ride again.
When Subsidy was removed, I have them a free ride for two days coz I still had fuel which I bought with the old price.

The day I filled up my tank, I cried coz it drained me.

I had to tell them that going forward, they’d need to start paying for the ride to and fro.
Two of the ladies said they can’t because we are neighbours and it doesn’t make sense for them to be paying for ride…

The guys said they’d pay N500 daily from Mowe to Berger.

I told them no problem.

The following day, I left very early without waiting for them.
I picked 6 passengers going to Berger for N500 each. They were all excited and were praying for me coz I charged them very low. They said Mowe to Berger is now N700/N800.

When they realise I was going to Ikeja, they added extra N200 and collected my number so I can be picking
Them daily.

Yesterday, my neighbours gathered at my house to negotiate with me. I told them I’ve gotten new customers I now carry to and fro work daily.

On each person now, I make N1400 x 6 = N8400. This has covered my fuel to work daily plus small money for breakfast.”

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by Xammie001(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2023
IT'S THE SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT FOR ME

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by eddynaira125: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2023
youngsahito:
Young man narrates the approach he took to pass a message to his neighbour whom he used to give a free ride to work but refused to pay during fuel subsidy removal.

A Twitter user identified as @kelz_realist took to the platform to narrate how he handled his neighbours who were being inconsiderate despite giving them free rides when fuel used to be cheap.

He stated that he suggested the option of giving them a discounted rate other than free rides as fuel price moved from N180 per litre to over N500 but they refused.

“I usually give some of my neighbours free ride from Mowe to Berger to and fro work.

I work at Bank Anthony way Ikeja and some of them work at computer Village, Allen and Opebi.

For the past eight months, I’ve been giving them free ride daily without collecting a dime from them.
When my former car broke down, they didn’t contribute a dime to help me fix it. I fixed it myself, got frustrated and sold it and bought a new car. That period, they find their way themselves

Immediately they saw I’ve bought another car, thru came back for their free ride again.
When Subsidy was removed, I have them a free ride for two days coz I still had fuel which I bought with the old price.

I had to tell them that going forward, they’d need to start paying for the ride to and fro.
Two of the ladies said they can’t because we are neighbours and it doesn’t make sense for them to be paying for ride…

I told them no problem.

I picked 6 passengers going to Berger for N500 each. They were all excited and were praying for me coz I charged them very low. They said Mowe to Berger is now N700/N800.

When they realise I was going to Ikeja, they added extra N200 and collected my number so I can be picking
Them daily.

Yesterday, my neighbours gathered at my house to negotiate with me. I told them I’ve gotten new customers I now carry to and fro work daily.

On each person now, I make N1400 x 6 = N8400. This has covered my fuel to work daily plus small money for breakfast.”

You are indeed Genius

I just love this man OMG

It's high time will face reality and stop fascinating on illusion

All citizens with entitlement mentality will be crush down in this Tinubu regime

If I have my way I would have submitted your name to be part of Tinubu SA, because your level of intelligent is top notch

Please make sure you never carry those ungrateful people again.

God will continue to enlarge your coast, this is the beginning of more breakthrough and success for you if you maintain that level IQ

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2023
youngsahito:

I told them no problem.

Them daily.

Lolz, which movie sir!
But ur new car go quick racket oo. Public transport ain't good deal, may be his car ain't leather interior. I like my car intrerior dope n neat. I don't go round with buddies on ride

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by Bulletproofgt: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Correct guy....U too no come count bridge for Lagos na

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by eddynaira125: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz, which movie sir!
But ur new car go quick racket oo. Public transport ain't good deal, may be his car ain't leather interior. I like my car intrerior dope n neat. I don't go round with buddies on ride

Since the issue is base on to and fro
Nothing will happen to that vehicle, unless he carry non corporate individual i.e tout, market seller with unnecessary load, and busy body individual

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by MRDEE01: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Entitlement mentality is one of the problems we have in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by Bankowner: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2023
I lived in one of the estates onLagos-Ibadan Expressway and worked on the Island meaning I leave home as early as 5.15am to beat traffic on 3rd Mainland bridge. I have two people who go with me every day and I never asked for a dime. At a time fuel became scarce and expensive and we discussed it in the car on our usual journey to the Island like we normally do on national issues. One of the passengers offered to give me 25 litres of fuel which I thought would be for sale. But you know what? It was given FREE. I couldn't believe it.

14 Likes

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
You are indeed a true human being,that is why God has been blessing you. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by OloyeVIII: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nobody wicked pass poor man... I stand by it..

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by dominique(f): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Majority of Nigerians are bloody users! Always looking for who to take advantage of.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by talented321: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
(Two of the women said they can't pay because the guy is their neighbour). Pls is there anything like such in nigeria that you should carry neighours 4 free. (woman na woman almost 85% of them get this problem)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by Sablexxxtoons: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Win win deal is always the best deal
Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by ghettochild(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Smart move bro

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by bukatyne(f): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2023
At last, a decisive, action packed story.
Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by Nice2023(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Nigerians,some are wicked and heartless.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Gives Neighbours Free Ride To Work Deals With Them Following Refusal To by JaneYave(f): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
Even kindness comes with a price tag in the times we are. People need to know that the cost of living is high and it is not funny for anyone either

(1) (Reply)

Jordin Spark And Chris Brown's 'no Air' / Nigerian Celebrity's Wedding You Liked The Most? / Laurence Fishburne's Daughter, Montana Fishburne Launches Career In Adult Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.