Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Can I Turn This Product To Meney Making Venture - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Can I Turn This Product To Meney Making Venture (825 Views)

Distributirs And Marketers Needed For This Product / Less Expensive Product To Sell And Make Cool Money / Do You Want Your Brand/product To Glow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Turn This Product To Meney Making Venture by PrinceOye2(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
I have a product that can be packaged in a bottle just like La casera,viju milk, fanta etc and sell
38000 X N80 =N3.04 Daily.
This project Needs N40 Million for (Land,factory building,equipment,vehicle, electricity transformer,generator etc)
What do I need to do,to be able to attract genuine investors in Nigeria?
If you have any suggestion for me,please contact me on
08139539003 ; 017427025
or
ogabc_boss@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Turn This Product To Meney Making Venture by page9(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
Have you been in dis line of biz before? What's ur years of experience? There is no biz that cannot be started on a small scale. You want to start with 38000 units daily?
Very possible, But do you know how long viju, la casera, fanta etc have been in biz?

Even If you are able to get d N40m you think will b enough to run d biz (according to you).
How much have you saved of your own money?
Theory, biz plan etc are miles apart from practicals and realities.
I have managed different factories producing largely edibles in d last 18yrs and I can tell you from experience that more and more companies are folding up because of the hostile biz environment in nig. The indians are making it partly because they concentrate in certain industries such as plastics, drug importation, chemicals etc because they have association and have people in power to come to their rescue when d need arise.
These oppportunities are not available to average Nigerians.
Pls prepare for d worst while hoping for d best. Don't just b carried away by d figures in ur biz plan
All d best. But rember you can start small and first with your money, people will beg you to take money when d need for expansion arise

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Paypal As A Nigerian:they Made Me Happy!share Yours Here / For Those Interested In Been A Cement Distributor Come In Here...... / Ago Trucking Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.