Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG (2240 Views)

Supreme Court Imposes N40m Fine On Mike Ozekhome Over Frivolous Suit / Kano Governor Yusuf Hires Tinubu’s Lawyer, Wole Olanipekun, To Regain Mandate / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Penguin2: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good one from the judges. INEC and Tinubu lawyers should start stating why INEC will certify a document, and they will still come to court to object to the presentation of same document as evidence.

God willing, their justices will do justice based on the merits of the case and not based on any technicalities that the Tinubu and INEC lawyers might be preparing to ambush the court with.

On Friday, the presidential election petitions tribunal cautioned Akin Olujimi, President Bola Tinubu’s lawyer, against persistent unsubstantial objections.

Mr Olujimi opposed presenting an INEC-issued appointment letter to a presiding officer who participated in the February 25 presidential election without immediately stating his reasons for the objection, telling the court it would be included in his team’s final address.

The presiding justice of the tribunal, Haruna Tsammani, cautioned Mr Olujimi against repeated objections without disclosing the basis which has become a major feature of the respondents’ appearance.

According to the lead judge, the move could complicate the determination of issues by the tribunal as it will be unclear whether the objection was against the evidence or the admissibility of the evidence.
https://gazettengr.com/tribunal-slams-tinubus-lawyers-for-using-frivolous-tactics-to-manipulate-proceedings/

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Noblechykk(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gradually, it is becoming interesting

11 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by YouandiAllofus: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
"I've never seen a winner so afraid all my life"- Rufai. Aapc, eyeneck and their supporters on full time defence. But the truth shall prevail and crumble their defence line.

16 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Taylor93: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Taylor93: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Noblechykk:

Don’t hope too much on Nigeria judicial authorities

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Emperormartin(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
This tribunal should have been aired live... I don't mind using my little data to see the proceedings.

In this life, i love equal rights and justice

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Orubebe01: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by chibrolex(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nice one from the judges
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by PlayerMeji: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shey the judges are the best now...?
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by keymatt(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
You say Go to Court!!! He obeyed and went to court. Got all his evidence intact through INEC documents. Now them agbado minions are fuming like chimneys.

No matter how long it takes even if it's 3 years, Peter Gregory Obi, the REAL PRESIDENT ELECT will recover our stolen mandate!!! 😎

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by talented321: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Noblechykk:
for now the judiciary is not bias, but if it was against you beer party heaven go fall
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by talented321: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
chibrolex:
Nice one from the judges
when it is in your favour you say nice one from the judges, but when it is the other way round u will be typing rubbish. It your phone sha
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by M4A1carbine: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
The Agbadorian cartel of sentimentally useless retards, will say the Tribunal is compromised, for actually cautioning a useless SAN that Agbadorians celebrate as a Genius.

Even Keyamo, as useless as he is, is even better than this useless SAN, that is a sophisticated disgrace
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by PussyKing(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
That Agbadorian lawyer should be hanged asap

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Obi is coming, Tinubu is a placeholder

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Noblechykk(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
for now the judiciary is not bias, but if it was against you beer party heaven go fall
Dude, do not skip your drugs next time. You doctor is already making progress.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by alasane: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Noblechykk:

After two minutes now same you will be shouting how corrupts are the judges and how tings don't work hia
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Penguin2:
Good one from the judges. INEC and Tinubu lawyers should start stating why INEC will certify a document, and they will still come to court to object to the presentation of same document as evidence.

God willing, their justices will do justice based on the merits of the case and not based on any technicalities that the Tinubu and INEC lawyers might be preparing to ambush the court with.

https://gazettengr.com/tribunal-slams-tinubus-lawyers-for-using-frivolous-tactics-to-manipulate-proceedings/

The level of rascality in APC is just mind boggling

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Racoon(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
They spurn the law with disdain yet call themselves progressives. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Chinjo2: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
You can run but you can't hide.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by JOemmy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Only half baked lawyers will continue to be doing that even when the documents are very authentic.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Noblechykk(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
alasane:

After two minutes now same you will be shouting how corrupts are the judges and how tings don't work hia
I don't know what your problem is but please I don't belong to the category of people like you that see governance from the prism of party, tribal and religious supremacy. If Tinubu rules well, it will benefit all of us. However, someone said the election is flawed and has gone to court to challenge it. What is your problem with that? It's high time you guys should start to take this things easy before it starts affecting your mental health.
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by jahsharon: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Case that have been decided a long time ago
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by bluefilm: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
keymatt:
You say Go to Court!!! He obeyed and went to court. Got all his evidence intact through INEC documents. Now them agbado minions are fuming like chimneys.

No matter how long it takes even if it's 3 years, Peter Gregory Obi, the REAL PRESIDENT ELECT will recover our stolen mandate!!! 😎

To me, Peter Obi wants to expose EyeNeck such that EyeNeck will have to think twice before they conduct a subpar election again.
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by keymatt(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
bluefilm:

To me, Peter Obi wants to expose EyeNeck such that EyeNeck will have to think twice before they conduct a subpar election again.
Exactly! Peter Obi is all out to expose the corrupt system of INEC more than reclaiming his rightfully given mandate.
Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by Noblechykk(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Originakalokalo:

I voted for Peter Obi. I am Yoruba.

However,the Nigerian democracy is not ripe yet. The system cannot upturn Presidential election.

Our democracy will get to this level......

The judges will look for a technicality to do "what seems right now".

Know this and know peace.
I don't understand your interpretation of, 'what is right'. Secondly, I don't know when you think our democracy would be ripe for what is truly right to be. If you think this is not the right time, then the right time obviously won't come expect you are intentionally lying to yourself. Note, I am not among those saying that Peter Obi won the election because I have no proof except what we read but let's not say it is impossible for him to win in court if he truly won in the field. There is always a first time.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Slams Tinubu Lawyer Over Frivolous Objections -PG by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

If na you, you no go object…..knowing all the wuruwuru you got up to during elections, and knowing whatever you did can’t stand up to rigorous scrutiny!? grin

(1) (Reply)

Did You Receive This Msg / NAME THEM - Nigerian Traffic Wardens In London Causing Havoc (UK LASTMA) / Stella Resorts To Official Denial, Appeal To Ethnicity,diversionary Publications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.