Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Which one of these Jean have you rocked? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which one of these Jean have you rocked? (329 Views)

Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which one of these Jean have you rocked? by DyshApp: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
I live in jeans; I'd say six out of the seven days a week, you'll find me wearing a pair, and I'm always on the lookout for new ways to get my denim fix.

scroll on for my list of the 10 jeans trends

1. PUDDLE
Puddle hemlines were one of the biggest trouser trends for last year-now, they're taking over the 2023 jeans scene.

2. BARREL-LEG
Although straight-leg jeans will never go out of style, if you're looking for a subtle way to make your denim feel more current, the barrel-leg silhouette will help you do just that.

3. FLARE
Flares were a predominant feature on the autumn/winter runways, but their influence on jeans is now being truly felt. For summer, I'm into the idea of a white pair.

4. CARGO
Cargoes are another vital trend offshoot from the Y2K aesthetic; right now, I'm seeing more denim iterations than ever.

5. SPLIT-HEM
Split-hem leggings have hit their popularity peak, so it makes sense that jeans are now boasting the detail, too.

6. TWO-TONE
While some might look at this denim trend and think "patchwork", the linear contrast panels feel significantly more polished. It's important to make the difference clear.

7. FADED GREY
Black jeans are never a bad investment, but light-wash grey pairs certainly feel fresher as we head into a new season.

Be inspired and style your wardrobe Get designs✂️, hacks, trend🧐 and more out of our fashion style articles on Dysh(link in bio)

So which of these did you wear or are you still wearing😄

(1) (Reply)

How Does A Glueless Lace Wig Stay On? / Great Deal From Micostarmall / Live Appearance On Radio Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.