Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) (51679 Views)

Old Video Of Davido Seen Hanging Out With Naira Marley & Sam Larry In A Club / Davido Seen Hugging Wizkid After Fight With Burna Boy / Davido Stops Police From Harassing Taxify Passenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) by Bigpat: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Was he actually stopping the police from the so-called harassment, more like talking to them. He cannot be disrespectful in the name of being a celeb, he can't even obstruct them else the police will put him in his rightful place, he should go and ask Seun Kuti whose family is more popular with an arrogant and stupid son, how he was humbled
Re: Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) by Elibaba1: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Truthday:
Lagos is beautiful mehn

It is but Abuja na the dream base.
Re: Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) by Mrcrazy: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2023
FreeSpirited:
This looks like a citizen obstructing and interfering in the discharge of the duty of an officer of the law. Looks more like disrespecting the police
I don't think any celebrity has the duty to regulate the police. O wrong now
Police don't regulate their duties on the traffic. Nigerian police doesn't deserve any support or justice, they are more dangerous than organized crime syndicate
Re: Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) by XTRIMIOUS: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Old cat doings issoright
Re: Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) by surnam321: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
-Red, a Nigerian artist whose real name is Adebayo Adeleke, recently shared an interesting revelation about his cousin Davido. According to B-Red, Davido used to serve as a backup performer before pursuing his own music career.

In a recent episode of Quincy Jonze's podcast, Echoo Room, B-Red disclosed that he played a significant role in inspiring Davido to venture into the music industry.

"I was the one who first told David, 'Hey, you have so much talent, you should start singing,'" B-Red said. He further expressed his admiration for Davido's skills and encouraged him to pursue a singing career.
👇👇

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.