Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ (78154 Views)

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Kojife: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nigerian singer, Simi Kosoko has narrated how she was almost denied entry into a passport office because of how she dressed.

The popular singer made this known in a video shared on her Instagram page on Thursday.

The mother of one revealed that she was not allowed to go in because she was told she was indecently dressed.

Simi added that she also had to take off her nosering and earring.

She said, “I went to the passport office to get my passport done and when I reached the gate, they said I should go back because I am indecently dressed.“

I look myself up to down, and asked, can you see anything in my body that is indecent? He said he cannot see, but I should go back and wear something more ‘down’.”
she wrote.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-was-almost-denied-entry-into-passport-office-for-indecent-dressing-simi/amp/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by mbaise1000: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Where is the dress?

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Shalommy(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
La...click, la...faint!undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Dididrumz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
N sad
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by bestman09(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
And they still allowed her to enter? Or did she change her clothes? This is a double standard by the immigration officers.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by drlaykay(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Those immigration officers in passport office always want to intimidate people to demonstrate how powerful they are.

They are bullies. Typical behaviour of Nigerian civil servants in position of power

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by felong(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nigerian girls just love anything that would make people see them as whores. Would it kill you to dress decently. When men begin to sexualize them they'll complain, oya dress properly they won't, they just love being naked. Na wa o

185 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by tafabaloo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by MVLOX(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na wa cha.....
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by SultanOfAbia: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Custom Office don turn Church..
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Kojife:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-was-almost-denied-entry-into-passport-office-for-indecent-dressing-simi/amp/
E good, shebi e no wan get sense, after becoming a mother, u sup reduce some stuffs if not leave all. Be responsible!

17 Likes

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by yolada: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bunch of useless 1D1OTS.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by centilad(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dress Decently

It attracts the right crowd.

It reflects a good character.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by AntiChristian: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
She fit enter Church like that?

Parents! Abeg men wan lower gaze, stop churning Delilahs and Jezebels Slay queen in to the community!
Train yourself cos you can't give what you don't have!

A braless after 1 genZ married woman went to the passport office!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by tecnolad(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
She should just obey them and go change her dress. That's a workplace, and you can come dressed anyhow, no matter who you are.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by pweeryambre: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Very true ... here in Enugu i personally witness them deny many indecently dressed young people both male and female entry , which i think is very good.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by shielaAhmed: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by 900warriorz: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Passport Office oo...Not even Embassy cheesy

Our Naija people and over do grin

If na Oyinbo wear pant, you go stop am? grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by bizskool: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nigerians are too religious. That's why we have too many fanatics and terrorism

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by etrange: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Klass99:
Is that the dress? I am not seeing any indecency o

Honestly, if not jealousy or maybe inferiority complex, I don't know any other reason some people immediately feel it's a power tussle when they meet popular or successful artists (especially the ladies). You see them harrasing these celebrities at any opportunity with the hope of bringing them down from their perceived high horse. A different lady would walk in there like that and nobody would care. We know this because we've all been to passport offices before, and there's nothing outstanding about her outfit. But because it's Simi, the person at the gate immediately felt the need to show her who's in charge here or to remind her that her celebrity status doesn't make her special. They so much cherish any opportunity to lord it over people that are more successful than them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by buygala(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ugly girl...People like Beverly Naya or Hilda Baci have been going around near naked causing massive penis erections, yet we have not heard about them being denied into anywhere...

If she had a good shape, she would have likely not been embarrassed.. Some girls I know have worn near-bikinis to that office and gotten what they needed..

Simi's showcasing her bad shape traumatised the poor Passport office staff.. So they had to send her out before their eye begin comot pus ontop the nonsense view.

Aunty, next time wey you dey comot, wear Jalabiya.. Leave the nude show for Kunle your husband.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Klass99(f): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Osuman(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ok, next time, quote AYRASTAR, that one, na only belle she dey open for ground.
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by slawomir: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Judolisco(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na so dem dey do... So nothing make u special
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by gbengene1234(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
God bless the person

1 Like

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Passionate888: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Was there a dress code?
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Almiron: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Simi see trouble, am i yahoo boy?

The tiny voice woman.

1 Like

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Sonnobax15(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' / DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him / Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.